Will you marry me?

Will you marry me? [The sequel from My best friend.]

"Seungho!" Ahh. That's him. My Byunghee. Did you remembered me from the previous story? Hey! Hey! I'm Yang Seungho. The man who studies in the university, who was in Taekwondo Club and Who was in love with his best friend. Now, I'm Yang Seungho who worked as the lawman. Yes! I'm a police officer. It was my dream to be the police. I wanted to protected the people and I wanted to protect my love who stood in front of me.
"Yes?" I answered and walked to him. But why he stared at me like that?
"Why you didn't answered my called?" He asked me with his grumpy tone.
"I have a lot of work to do outside the station. And I leave my mobile on the desk. Byunghee-ah......" I answered to him. Yeah, I know he didn't believed me. Although, it's the truth reason.
"............................" Byunghee still silent and stared at me.
"You can call to ask Seulong, if you don't believe me." I said before I gave my mobile to him to asked my co-worker. But he didn't picked it up from my hand.
"Byunghee...." I called him but he alway stared at his feet. I saw he clenched his fist and his body begin to trembling that sign of he almost to cry.
"Hey...Byunghee.....What's wrong huhh?" I grabbed him into my embrace and asked him.
"D..did...y...you know when...you...didn't....answered...my called...I'm...very...worried about you...I'm afraid...I'm afraid if something happened to you...I afraid to lose you." Byunghee said as he sob and buried his face on my shoulder.
"I'm sorry, Byunghee-ah. I'm so sorry." I tried to calm him down and his hair.
"Waow..waow.. Why my little angel crying like this?" That voice was from the man who stood at the front door,Jung Yunho.
"What are you doing? Seungho." Yunho Hyung asked and walked to me. Before he his younger brother's hair.
"I left my mobile at the station hyung." I answered him and received the nod from the older. We look at the crying man who tried to inhale with heavy breathe.
"Are you alright? Byunghee." I asked him when I saw something wrong. He didn't answered me but he clenched his fist on my shirt tightly.
"Where's his Bronchodilator, Seungho." Yunho hyung asked me as he look at his younger brother.
"In my car's drawer hyung." I answered him after that he ran to my car.
"Hey...hey....clam down and breath with me OK? Slowly....Slowly Byunghee..." I said and tried to helped Byunghee clam down and breath slowly.
"Here..Use it." Yunho hyung ran back and gave the Bronchodilator to Byunghee. After a minute Byunghee look better.
"You alright?" I asked him to confirm his condition. he nodded in replied and smiled to me and his brother.
"Well. We should get in. Everyone waiting in the living room." Yunho hyung said and looked at his younger brother before he walked into the house.
"Seungho....." Byunghee called and stared at me.
"What?" I asked him back. But he didn't said anything and still stared at me. I knew what he wanted to said. Today is our anniversary. I thought he wanted to asked me about it but he didn't and kept it with himself.
"Ehhh....where's Jiyeon's birthday gift? Did you bought it for her?" Byunghee asked. I knew it was not point that he wanted to knew. 
"Ahh...yes. It's in my car. Wait me here. I'll be back." After I told him. I ran to my car to pick the gift. When I came back. No one wait there. Ahh..I thought he angry with me. Then I walked in the house to joined the birthday's party of my princess, Jung Jiyeon. Now, I should introduced about her to you.

 Around 4 year ago, Sohee noona gave birth to a baby girl who Jihoon hyung gave her name was Jiyeon. Everyone loves her. Specially, my lover, Jung Byunghee. He was excited when the nurse carried the lovely girl in the room. He was very happy when Sohee noona called him and let him hold her daughter. Since that day until now she grew up and made everyone love her more. Today was her 4th year birthday. That why Byunghee asked me to bought the gift for her. 
"Seungho ajusshiiiii!!!!!" When I got in the living room the little girl ran to hug me. When she saw the teddy bear behind me, she looked at me with her wide eye. 
"Happy birthday, my little princess. Do you love it?" I asked and gave the teddy bear to her.
"I very...very love it. Thank you ajusshiiiii." She hug the teddy bear tightly before she ran to her mother and her father to showed her new teddy bear.

"Why didn't you wait for me?" I asked Byunghee when I sat beside him.
".........................." he didn't answered me. I stared at him and saw him stared at his niece. I knew he angry with me because he thought I forgot our anniversary. Like I said on the end of the previous story, I plan to propose marriage to him. First, I thought to do on today but this day have the owner, my little princess. Then I'll do it tomorrow. Don't worried I have assistant.
"OK. If you don't want to talk to me, I think I should go home. Good night, Byunghee. And sorry if I had something wrong." I said and his hair. I saw he look at me with his sad eye but no one word. I smiled to him before I say goodbye to everyone.
"Why? You've just arrived." Jihoon hyung asked me.
"I received a massage from my co-worker, hyung. He needed me to help at the station." I answered him before I sat in front of Jiyeon.
"I'm sorry that I can't stay in your birthday party until the end. Can you eat cake for me?" I asked the little girl who hug teddy bear tightly and nodded for her answered.
"Good night, My little princess." I reached to kiss her forehead. I glanced to Byunghee who sat behind and saw he stared at me with his teary eye. Ah...I felt very guilty to leave him in this moment but I'll be stable for tomorrow. After I say goodbye to everyone, Yunho hyung offer himself to sent me back.

"Did you two have a fight?" Yunho hyung asked me when we walked out to the garage.
"He's angry with me, because he think I forgot our anniversary." I said and smiled to him.
"But you didn't. Why don't you tell him that you don't forget it?" Yunho hyung asked.
"Tomorrow,hyung. I'll tell him anything he want to know. You should take him with you, tomorrow. I'll wait there." I said to him before I got in and drove my car out.

………………………………….............………………….…

On the other side after Seungho go back. Everyone celebrating to the little girl who sat in front the cake and closed her eye to make a wish. Until the party done, Jihoon and his wife lead their daughter to sleep while the others cleaning the room. Until the room was cleaned. Byunghee excused himself back into his room. Yunho and Jaejoong stared at him with their worried face.
"Where's Byunghee?" Jihoon asked his brother about his little brother because he didn't saw him when he and his wife come down to the living room. 
"He's in his room, I think." Yunho answered his older brother. 
"He's look upset, hyung. I'm worried about him." Jaejoong said while Yunho embraced his shoulder.
"I hoped he'll be better, tomorrow." Jihoon said to the other and look at his wife who look at him with her smile.

On the morning.
"Byunghee..today,we'll take Jiyeon to the zoo. You would to come with us." Jihoon asked his younger brother.
"You guys go. I'll stay here." Byunghee answered his hyung.
"Jiyeon-ah. Do you wanted your uncle to go with us?" Yunho asked his niece.
"Yes. I do." Jiyeon said and nodded her head. Yunho winked at his younger brother. He knew Byunghee can't denied his niece.
"Ah.........." Byunghee stared at his brother and sent a fake smile.
"You don't want to go with us?" Jiyeon asked when she saw her uncle didn't answered her.
"No. No. Jiyeon-ah, I want to go with you. I'll go." Byunghee answered his little princess. And recieved the smile from her.

..……………….…………………….……………….…….…

Where's am I? You guess where am I?
Yes!! I'm at the zoo. I'm waiting my lover family. Yeah, we had an appointment at here. Today, I would proposed marriage to my Byunghee. I hoped he would came with his family.
"Seungho-ah, where's your Byunghee? We waited here for 2 hours." This man was my co-worker, Im Seulong. Why he was here? He followed me from the station. Yes, I went to the station in the morning to took my phone. I stared at him and he smile at me.
"I'm so excited, you know? Hey! That's your Byunghee,right?" He said to me before he poked me to saw someone.
"Ah...yes." I answered him and smiled. I waited until Jihoon hyung and Yunho hyung took his family out of there and leaved Byunghee waited here alone then I sent the signal to the panda mascot that stood beside the fountain to proceeded follow my plan.

....................................……………….………..……

On Byunghee's side after his hyung leaved him here. Byunghee picked his mobile to checked the massage but no massage the he received. He felt he wanted to cry but he can't. He didn't wanted anyone saw him cried specially his niece. He unnoticed about someone stood in front of him. When he kept his mobile into his bag and look up he saw the panda mascot stood in front of him and gave the balloons that he held to him. When he recieved the balloons with his question face, the panda mascot moved back and picked the plates from his bag. Byunghee saw him with his suspected. He didn't knew what he wanted to do. The panda mascot show the 1st plate that had the word [My Byunghee.] After that he sent it to the zoo's employee. and continued with the 2nd plate that had the sentence [I'm sorry about yesterday.] Byunghee stared at the panda mascot with his teary eye. The panda mascot continue to picked the 3rd plate that had the sentence [I didn't forgot our anniversary. But this year.]
And then The 4th plate [I want to give you a special gift to you.]
The 5th plate [Since I met you until now I don't know how much I love you.]
The 6th plate [Only what I know I love you more than my life.]
The 7th plate [I know I'm not the perfect man as you like.] 
The 8th plate [But now I want you to be by my side]' 
And now around Byunghee had the zoo's employees. Until the last plate that the panda mascot hold it with himself had the sentence [Will you marry me?]
After the last plate that the panda mascot showed to him. Byunghee walked to the mascot and stared at him with his crying face. The panda mascot begged his balloons back and grabbed his shoulder to turn him back.

……………………………………………………………

"Yah! It's your time. Let's go." Seulong said to me and push me out of the shrub that we hind that made me fell on the ground. I sent a death glare to him before I stood up and walked to Byunghee who alway stared at the panda mascot. Until the panda mascot turn him back to met me. I knelt down in front of him and pick the box of ring out from my pocket. 
"Will you marry me? Byunghee." I said as I opened the box of ring and sent it to him. Oh! He's crying now.
"Yes. Yes. I'll." Byunghee answered as he nodded his head and crying. Then I stood up and place the ring on his ring finger.
"Don't cry, Byunghee-ah." I said as I pulled him to my embrace. I his hair and smile to the everyone who helped me.
"Wow. Wow. It's so lovely, Seungho. Why didn't you do this for me?" Jaejoong hyung said to me before he turn to asked Yunho hyung.
"I thought it's not your style then I did the something that different and I remembered you love it so much." Yunho hyung said and smiled to his lover.
"PANDA!!! PANDA!!!" Jiyeon ran to hug the panda mascot when her saw as her walked back with her father and mother. 
"I love you. Mr. Panda." Jiyeon said as she hug the panda mascot. That made everyone laughed at her because of her cuteness.
"Congratulations for you two! And I'm sorry, Seungho. I don't want push you hard like that. But I'm so excited." Seulong said to me and my Byunghee when he walked out of the shrubs.
"I'm OK. Don't worried." I said as I pat his shoulder. 

"Did everyone knows about this?" Byunghee asked me after he looked around him.
"Yes. Everyone helped me to surprised you." I said as I touched his cheek.
"Thank you, Seungho. Thank you for everything you made for me." Byunghee said to me and he almost cried again.
"I'm glad to do everything for you. I love you, Byunghee." I said before I lean to kiss his forehead.
"I love you too." Byunghee said as he hug me tightly. I'm so very happy, today. My plan is done.

Ah.......I think I should finished my love story at here. You want to know after that day?
No! No! I'm not telling you. You know is my private life, right? Only thing you should know that after that day my life was so perfect. Don't be envy of me. Keke. 
Thank you everyone who follow reading my love story. Thank you so much. :D