Maybe I Could Change Him

Why Can't You Accept?

BTW this is J-Hopes point of view!

     I woke up startled from a resent dream. I looked at the clock, it sai 4:18 A.M. I was getting ready to lay back down until I noticed that Namjoon wasn't in his bed. Worried, I quickly got to search for the missing bandmate, it wasn't like Rap mon to wander off at night. I tiptoed quietly to the door making sure not to wake up the other boys. As  I walked down the hallway I noticed the rec room light was on, I went in only to find Namjoon dancing, or at least trying to. "Namjoon what ARE you doing?" I said a bit aggervated by how early in the morning it was. Namjoon jumped back nervously and just stared at the floor, "well um," he began, "I was just practicing the dance moves you tought me earlier." I just shook my head and smiled, sometimes that boy is just too adorable.

  I walk over to Rap mon to help him with the dance move he was trying to do. I was walking him through the dance move for the sixth time until suddenly Rapmon just sits down with a worried look on his face, I sit down beside him. "Hyung I just don't get it your such a good dancer but every time I try, I look like a fish out of water" Namjoon looked like he was going to cry. "It's ok Namjoon, you'll get it" I encoraged softley, "I've already seen big improvements, just keep trying." "you really think so hyung?" Namjoon croaked, he was crying now. "I know so, pretty soon you can be dance monster." At that we both laughed. And thats when Rapmon leaned in and hugged me.

    Our faces were so close together if I just turned my head I could kiss him. Oh only if I coud but he would never feel the same way about me as I do him. But what if I could just change his mind, I thought to myself. I figured it was worth a shot, so I turned my head a little at a time and for a moment we just look at each other. And when I look into his eyes I think that maybe he feels the same way I do. So I move my hands up to each side of his face and kiss him, for a second he kisses back, so I run my hands up his shirt feeling his rock hard abs. That's when he pushes me back, his face red with anger and in a flash I feel pain on the left side of my cheek.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys!! this is my FIRST fan fic I have written and decided to post it.... usually I just read them. So plz don't hate me!! and I'm sorry if it REALLY ...