Changes?

She is He

"Good morning my handsome friend!! Today such a nice day isnt it?" Sehun say with a wide smiles across his lips.. the other student looks at him with they mouth hanging widely and they mouth wide open..

 

"Oh god please help Sehun.. please bring back the real him.." Suho started to pray with tears on his eyes..

 

"Sehun called us handsome?! Someone call the doctor!!" Baekhyun grabs D.O school uniform and shout at the shorter guy.. D.o raises his hand and quickly hit Baekhyun on his head..

 

"You hurt my ears.." D.O gave Baekhyun his satansoo glare.. making Baekhyun running toward Chanyeol.. hugging him..

 

"D.O being mean toward me!!" Baekhyun shoot a deadly glare at D.O..

 

"Sehun-ah.. are you alright??" Lay put his hand on Sehun's forehead.. checking his temperature..

 

"Moves!! Moves!!" Chen push Lay away from Sehun.. he is wearing a lab coat.. he pull out his stethoscope before checking Sehun's heart beats..

 

"Emm.. more worst then we thought.... Taooo.. gives me a pack of salt.. nowww!!" Chen take a step back.. Tao quickly take out a pack of salt from no where..

 

"Who are you and what you had done to Sehun?!" Chen say out loud..

 

"What the ?? I am Oh.." Before Sehun could finish his words.. Chen throw the salt at Sehun..

 

"Go away!! Out from his body!!" Chen shout... the other started to screaming and praying..

 

"Yo!! What sup??" Luhan show up beside Sehun..

 

"Oh.. Good Morning Luhaan hyung!!" Chen raises his hands.. the bell started to ring.. the other quickly sits on they desk.. reading books.. leaving Sehun who standing infront of the class.. with his body covered with salt..

 

"By the way Sehunnie.. you can come to my house today.. we can do a revision.." Luhan smiles at Sehun.. Sehun started to light up..

 

"Ok!!" Sehun smiles widely.. Chen and the other pull out they salt..

 

"Guys!! Stop it!! I am fine ok?!" Sehun glare at each one of them..

 

"Tch.." The older flick they tongue and put the salt back into they back..

 

"Who the bring salt to school?!" Sehun dust his uniform before walking toward his desk..