Firs Day of School

She is He

At EVN high School.. At class 3(EXO).. The clss is very noisy and the class was famous because of the naughtiness and the noisiness.. The Teacher Siwon sighed and face palmed himself because of his class..

"Students!!" Clam down!! You have a new transferred friend from China.. Luhan come in.. Introduce yourself.." Teacher Siwon pull him that stands outside for a while.. The student stare at him..

"Hello~ My name is Xiao Luhan.. i'm from china.. I hope we can be friends.." Luhan introduced himself and bowed..

"So, Luhan.. You can sit beside Oh Sehun.." Teacher Siwon pointed at the empty table beside Sehun.. Luhan walk towards the table beside SEhun.. He sat beside him and take his book.. They start studying..

"Hai.." Luhan smiled and wave at Sehun.

"Hmm?" He hum but actually he smiled inside.. 'Cute guy' He thought..

"What is your name?" Luhan asked.

"My name is Se.. se.. Se.. Sehun.." Sehun had a difficuty to pronunce 'S'

"Nice to meet you Sehun.." Luhan smiled..

 

Recess time..

"Let's go eat.." Luhan said to Sehun.

"It's ok.. I'm fine.." Sehun rejected politely.

"Ok.." Luhan smiled..

Luhan went to the canteen and eat.. Meanwhile, Sehun was alone in the class.

"That guy is cute.. Hehehe.." Sehun giggled alone.. While he is busy giggling, the others come back with confused expression.. They whisper at each other..

"Ya! Sehunnie! Are you crazy?" Baekhyun exclaimed.. Sehun then snapped out from his daydream.

"Huh? I'm not daydream.. You pabo.." Sehun answered coldly..

"Lair~" Tao added then hit Sehun head..

"Ouch! Its hurts.." Sehun said and caress his haed.

"That's for lying.." Tao smirked.

"I'm so happy that he finally smiled after 2 years.." Suho wiped his tears of joy.. Then Luhan come and..

"Yo! What's up? What's going on here?" Luhan said and smiled.

"Nothing.." Suho wiped his tears.. Then the teacher come..

"Students! Calm down.. I have suprise test for you.." Teacher Heechul said.

"What the fish?!" Chanyeol shout.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Kai shout then Chen slapped him with a paper..

"Ya! Are you crazy?" Chen exclaimed.. And Kai pout..

"Ya! Chen Chen! Don't disturb my Kai!" D.O punched Chen at his arm.

"Ouch! Ok, Ok.. Sorry.. Sorry Kai.." Chen said while caressing his arm.

"Em.." Kai smiled.

They started their English test.. Luhan have finished his test first.. Then he lay down his head on the table.. Sehun was shocked when he saw him sleeping..

"Wow! So fast.. Is he a robot?" Sehun said and start doing his test..

Kai felf jealous because Luhan is claverer than him.. They end their test at 12 p.m.

"Ok class! You can go home now.." Teacher Heechul said.. They packed their things.

"So, Luhan.. Let's go home together.. " Sehun said coldly.

"Thank you nut no thanks.. See you tomorrow.. Bye~ Bye.." Luhan waved at him and run..

Sehun's heart broke while the others were shocked because of his sudden action..

"What spirits have passesed him?" Baekhyun said while scratching his head.

"New entry for Guiness World Record.. Sehun wants Luhan to walk with him to home.." Tao excleimed.

"Shut uo or i'll kill you.." Sehun glared coldly at Tao..

"Whatever.. Let's go home.." Tao said.

"Em.." The other answered..

"Luhan hyung~" Sehun giggles alone..