Broke Up (Kim Bum Version)

Broke Up (Kim Bum Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                “What's wrong with you?” astonished to see a strange behavior Geun Young.

                “You still don’t understand?” her white skin now looks red because she was holding emotions.

                “You still thinking about her right?”

                “Nugu?”

                “KIM SO EUN!”

                “Mwo? Ani, Our relationship was over even before we officially dating.” I do not understand why all of a sudden she brings the name of So Eun.

                “BUT YOU STILL THINKING ABOUT HER.”

                “ANI!” I insisted the her accusations.

               “If you not, why do you always compare me to her. At first I understand because maybe you're still getting used to her presence. But now I can not accept it.”

                “Geun Young-ah!”

                “ENOUGH!” she raised her hand to hold my steps that will approached her. “I want us to break up.”

                “MWO?”

                “Please, now you go.” I relented, she still emotion and I may not forced her to talking.

The incidence a few days ago flashed in my mind. How I and Geun Young split up. I reflect on what she told me about what I have done. Comparing her with So Eun. After breakup I always remember her and now I realized something when in fact this feeling only admired, not loved as what I feel to So Eun.

A few weeks ago I heard she and Kang Ha Neul in a relationship. But it's just gossip, So Eun confirm if they are just friends. Not know what happened to me but when I heard they were just friends there is happiness in my heart.

I realized if I was mean to her. I ended our relationship for reasons of busy. I do not remember the 4 years we've lived together. How busy does not destabilize our relationship. And a few months ago, because of feeling of awe I thought I was in love with Geun Young I ended our relationship. How mean I am.

I heard from some of our friends If So Eun very chaotic when she heard the news I and Geun Young are dating. Even she sent a message to me. Congratulated. I wonder is made of her heart, and I've hurt her but she can still congratulate me.

My feet stepping steady enter the SBS building along with my manager. Today will be the reading of the scenario the new drama which will be I starred. Only a few artists that I know will star along with me and the rest I do not know at all.

There are already some artists who came either sunbae or hoobae, I greeted them one by one and also the crew that makes this drama. Some of them are alrea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter