Luhan

You Aren't the Same
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I never thought that I would make it this far. My mom told me that I should be using all this money to get in a medical school or something. I always disagreed. I knew I had something more then my brains. I had a gift in singing and dancing. My mom said I could do that as a side job  but I never believed in side jobs and never will.

When I got into Seoul Arts University I knew this was what I wanted. So I went. Yes my mom cried and begged me not to go but I still ran for it. I packed my bag to head out the next day with my friends. They were going and I was going no way anyone was going to stop me.

"So, is your mom still begging you to stay?" Xuimin was sitting in the back with Chen. I sat next to him and shut the door. "Yeah." Chanyeol looked back from the driver's seat. "Just tell you umma to chill. We'll be with you the whole time." Barkhyun laughed. He was in the passengers seat. "How would that make her feel better." 

Baekhyun was always on his phone. If he wasn't doing that then he was speeping. And if he wasn't doing that then he was with Chanyeol. "Baekhyun, shut up." Chanyeol pushed Baekhyun and started the car.

I was sorry to see my mom cry. We only had each other since my dad left with my mom's hard earned money. She remarried a very wealthy man he was the greatest. He ended up dying when I was 15. We got all his money and continued his buisness.

Anyways, I need to do this. When I become famous it will help a lot. 

"What are we going to do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter