A song to remember you

[ ONESHOT ] BEWITCHED

So , one normal ty day , you've just finished your classes and you're rushing back to your boyfriend's place as you're staying with him , to change out of your uniform and get ready for work , you saw something that made you felt like ending your life immediately . It was so painful that you couldn't take it , you just dashed out of the apartment without even changing out of your school uniform . You've saw your beloved boyfriend which you've been dating for 3 years now , sleeping with the girl that called your bestfriend , your sister your family . You trusted her so much and now you're seeing your beloved boyfriend sleeping with your bestfriend right beside him lying on his chest where you're supposed to be sleeping at everynight with your beloved . 

 

You felt so betrayed , you felt so much pain in your heart that you couldn't do anything but cry your eyes out . You loved him so much that you trusted him and gave him your everything , your ity . He promised you that he'll marry you at the end of this year which is your birthday . But it seems like it's never gonna happen . You saw this happening before your very eyes . So much problems bugging you like as if you don't have enough problems up your mind waiting to be solved and he's creating all this at this timing . You're always being bullied in school because you're pretty and smart . All the guys wants you . And all the other girls are jealous of you . So they never stop making your life miserable . 

 

But you never gave in to the bullies and just kept quiet and carry on doing what you're supposed to do , study well and get out of her so you can support your family . And just when you wanted to go home and hug your beloved boyfriend and give him a kiss on his cheeks before you leave your apartment for work , you reached home seeing this before your very eyes . You're so hurt that you just ran and cried all the way .

 

You have no idea where you're going . You just wanted to keep running and running . Thinking that as long as you don't stop running , you'll be able to run away from all this pain . Just when you were running across the road , this van banged into you . And that's it , you thought before you closed your eyes and let your tears flow down your pretty face . 

 

Just when you thought you were dead and gone from this miserable life , you woke up . You found yourself lying in the hospital with a oxygen mask over your mouth and six charismatic tall and cute guys standing around you looking at you as if you're someone that they knew . 

 

" annyeong ? Are you awake ? How are you feeling ? Do you feel any pains or do you want anything ? " a guy with blonde hair asked you . 

 

You were so clueless about what's going on and why are you in the hospital with six guys surrounding you . But you still answered him as you're a polite girl . You couldn't really speak as you're thirsty , tied and weak . So all you did was to nod your head and gave a faint smile .

 

Then , another guy which was the shortest guy among the six of them looked at you and told the rest 

" yah , look at this pretty lady , isn't she pretty ? ''

 

The rest just looked at him as if he was a and then looked at you again .

 

You then pointed at the jug of water right behind the two guys which were confusing you right from the beginning as they both looked the same .

 

Both of them turned behind and saw the jug of water and asked you in union 

" Do you want water ? "

 

You were surprised at how cute they were and so you just smiled and nodded .

 

Then another guy , which has a cute baby face , went to picked up the cup and poured you a cup of water . 

 

He then passed the cup to the last guy , which seems to be the quietest guy among them , and asked him to get you a straw so you could drink it without getting up from the bed . 

 

The guy with blonde hair then helped you to adjust your bed till you could sit up a little so you could drink your water .

 

After taking a sip of water , your throat is no longer dry , you tried to speak .

 

You sound so weak , but you wanted to know why you're in the hospital with six guys staring at you like you're an alien .

 

So you spoke softly , '' Who are you guys ? Why am i here with you guys ? ''

 

All six of them then looked at you closely and gave you a confused face as if you're expected to know who are they . 

 

Then one of them spoke up , 

 

'' My name is Donghyun , nice to meet you . You were dashing across the road crying without looking out for cars and our van knocked you down . We were panicking and so we sent you to the hospital and stayed by your side till you're awake as we felt guilty to see you in this state . ''

 

He then asked the other members to introduce themselves to you .

 

So the two guys that were confusing you right from the beginning then introduced themselves to you 

 

'' Hi , i'm Youngmin , the older twin . ''

 

'' Annyeong , i'm Kwangmin , the younger twin . ''

 

After the twins told you that they're twins , you're no longer confused and just smiled faintly to them .

 

Then the shortest guy among the six guys then introduced himself next 

 

'' Annyeong ! I'm Jeongmin ! ''

 

You smiled and looked at the quietest guy .

 

He then looked at you and told you his name 

 

'' ahhh ... Annyeong , i'm Hyunseong ... ''

 

he said awkwardly .

 

Then leaving the last guy , he then smiled and introduced himself to you just the the pthers did 

 

'' Annyeong ! How are you ? I'm Minwoo ! The youngest among all six of us ! ''

 

That explained why he looked like a baby in your eyes . 

 

You then smiled at all of them and told them your name .

 

'' Hi , i'm *insert your name* ... '' You said weakly ...

 

they then smiled and said hi in union .

 

After a few days of visiting you and taking car of you as they were all guilty of what happened to you , Donghyun decided to asked what happened to you and why did you dashed across the road without looking out for cars , and then said that it was dangerous to do that and told you to be more careful next time .

 

You then looked at him with your eyes slowly filled with pain , sadness and tears . You told him what happened .

 

The others looked at you and felt so bad for you to suffer this much .

 

They then suggested behind your back to have you as their accountant as they needed someone to help them with their pays too . 

 

So they came back to you and told you to leave your boyfriend and leave your job and work with them . 

 

You were clueless as you didn't know who are they and you're going to work with them . You told yourself that you needed to move on , and the only way to move on is to first leave your boyfriend's house and move to your own apartment and start afresh . So you agreed and told them to that you'll work with them . 

 

All six of them provided a job and a place for you to stay . 

 

You're still clueless . You still don't know who are they until you're discharged . 

 

1 week after you're discharged , you're going to work with the six of them. They picked you up from your place and brought you to your new work place . As soon as you got down from the car , you were shocked to see that you've arrived at a company named Starship Entertainment .

 

You then asked them

 

'' WHO ARE YOU GUYS "

 

in a frightened tone .

 

Donghyun then did the introduction with the rest of s 

 

'' We are , BOYFRIEND ! ''

 

You're still left dumbfounded and you just looked at them with that clueless look till the twins dragged you into the company and told you where you're working at . 

 

You then just go with the flow and do as you're told . Because afterall , all you needed to do was to work hard , study hard so you could bring a better future for your family back in Singapore . 

 

So after a month working as BOYFRIEND's accountant , you then saw something that cleared all your questions .

 

You happened to walk down the practice rooms and you saw the six charismatic guys practicing before your very eyes and you felt something .

 

You felt so different . As if you're falling in love with all six of them at once .

 

You've been bewitched by their charms .

 

You then thought to yourself , '' yah , how dumb can i be ? They are idols and i've been talking to them like friends for a month without knowing that their idols ? Yahh how stupid can i be ? ''

 

Then just when you're hitting your head like a pabo , the six of them walked out of the practice room and asked , 

 

'' noona , why are you hitting your head ? Does your head hurt ? ''

 

you were still shocked at what you've found out , you just looked at them shyly and said 

'' yea .. my head hurts a lot .''

 

They then helped you to the nearest chair and got you some painkillers .

 

You then asked them '' Why didn't you tell me that you guys are idols ? and still allowed me to treat you guys like pabos ? ''

 

Donghyun then said '' Because we found you cute , and we like seeing you clueless , so we left you clueless ''

 

All the members then laughed in union .

 

You then blushed and sat looked down .

 

Just then , your phone rang and you picked up without looking at who it is as you were trying hard to avoid the awkwardness .

 

'' yeoboseyo ''

 

You ansnwered .

 

Few seconds later tears started flowing down your eyes , to your cheeks , to your chin and dripping off your chin to the ground .

 

All six off them then looked at you worriedly and asked what happened .

 

After 5 minutes of leaving them clueless , you hung up and sobbed .

 

Donghyun then asked you '' What happened ? ''

 

You sat up still sobbing , you said 

 

'' It's him . He called me and told me the truth that he has been cheating on me since the very first they we got together . He then said that he loved Steffie more than me and that they're getting married next week . Then he told me that my family from Singapore sent a letter to his place as i still haven't updated my family back in Singapore that i've moved to another apartment and he told me that the letter said that i need to go back to Singapore quickly as my family needed me back home ''

 

You then sobs even harder .

 

All six of them were very heart broken to see you in this state .

 

They then suggested that you should go back and take a long leave .

 

You then agreed and left the next morning .

 

After leaving the six of them for a year , they never heard a news form you until one day your family sent a letter to them .

 

The letter said that you've passed away .

 

All six of them fell to the ground and wondered why .

 

So they asked why .

 

Then your family told them , she killed herself when she saw her ex boyfriend sent out her nudes as she demanded for her money back because when they were together , he cheated all her money . He refused to return her back hr money and instead and returning her money , he threatened to send out her nudes . And he did . She could take it no more and she killed herself .

 

All six of them were so upset that they went to find your ex boyfriend and bash him real hard and put him in jail as they took avenge for you , they prayed for you . 

 

They then told you that you've made their lives even more happier when you've turned up .

 

All of them never failed to prayed for you everyday and you've became someone that has bewitched them by your pretty , innocent and kind personality . 

 

You've became someone that has made a huge change in their lives .

 

They then wrote a song about you , BEWITCHED to remember you for life .

 

 

---------- THE END ----------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

OMG I SERIOUSLY APOLOGIZE IF THE STORY IS LONG AND BORING AND LIKE OMG DOESN'T MAKE SENSE , IT'S MY FIRST TIME>< HOPE YOU LIKED IT !!