Vkook?? Jihope??

You Again

"Jeon Jungkook! Can't you get your lazy up and go to the bookstore with me?" Taehyung whined in the early morning while waiting for Jungkook to get up.

Muffled noises came from Jungkook's comforter as he groaned and told Taehyung off.

"Hyung! I came back at 3 from practice and it's only 7! Leave me alone and go to the bookstore to find your Hoseokkie on your own!"

"You ungrateful brat!" A pillow was flung onto Jungkook's head. "Hoseokkie will bring YOUR Jimini along so get up and come with me now. If not... no free pizza for a month!" 

"Okay im up im up!! Geez hyung, stop threatening me. Once i debut and make money, you wont need to buy me pizza anymore."

"Oh yeah? Fine. Then i'll go to the bookstore on my own."

"Wait! I'll go!!" Jungkook scrambled to his feet and wore whatever he could find, not caring to impress Jimin once they meet.

"Let's go hyung!!" Jungkook linked arms with Taehyung and they walked towards the bookstore to find new reads.

 AT THE BOOKSTORE

"Hyung! Hoseok hyung!!" Jimin tugged furiously on Hoseok's shirt sleeve.

"What?? What do you want??"

"Taehyung!! Jungkook! They're right across!!" Jimin pointed across the road.

"Huh? Its Taehyung!! And his boyfriend!! What should i do? Jimin! Hide me quickly!" Hoseok scurried behind Jimin, in a futile attempt since Jimin was much smaller and shorter than he was.

"Hoseok hyung?" Taehyung peered over Jimin's shoulder.

"Hyung.. what were you doing?" Taehyung asked while frowning.

"Ha! I got you didnt i? Taehyung ah come here. Ive got something to say to you." Hoseok pulled Taehyung to himself, leaving Jimin and Jungkook behind in silence.

Jimin tapped Jungkook, who was listening to music, and asked him if he wanted to drink some coffee.

"Sure, but youre paying!" Jungkook smiled as he ruffled Jimin's hair and walked to a coffee place.

How did i even think this boy was cute... Jimin shrugged while catching up to Jungkook. "You rascal, wait for me! And dont ruffle my hair! Im your hyung you brat!"

MEANWHILE

"Uh... yes hyung?" Taehyung nervously glanced at Hoseok, waiting for a response.

"Taehyung ah.. by any chance, are you gay?" Hoseok asked calmly.

Oh ! Does he think im with Jungkook? This must be a mistake! Play it cool, Tae. "Why would you ask that? Are you interested in me?" 

Hoseok couldnt stop the faint blush in his cheeks when Taehyung exposed his feelings. "But youre with Jungkook.. so it doesnt matter even if im interested. Its okay, Tae! I was just curious. See you again next time?" Hoseok smiled, albeit a little sadly, and patted Taehyung's shoulder while walking away.

"Hyung wait! Its not what it seems like, Jungkook is just a very close friend of mine and im not interested in him! Hes just like a little brother that i enjoy being affectionate with. I like you, Hoseok hyung!"

Hoseok stopped in his tracks and turned behind, clumsily mumbling "Tae.. this isnt a joke right? Are you sure?"

"Do you want me to prove it to you?" Taehyung leaned in and placed a peck on Hoseok's cheek.

"Yah Kim Taehyung! Why did you kiss me in public?"

"Why cant i kiss my boyfriend in public?"

"Boyfriend..??" Hoseok pondered for awhile before deciding to tease Taehyung.

"If im your boyfriend, shouldnt you kiss me again?" 

Taehyung leaned in to kiss Hoseok on the cheek again, but Hoseok held Taehyung's nape gently and kissed him full on the lips. "Exactly, Kim Taehyung, youre doing it right."

Hoseok playfully flicked Taehyung's nose and they giggled while holding hands together while strolling around.

"Hoseok hyung?? Wheres Jimin and Jungkook?" 

"Right! They were together when we last left them! Lets check out the coffeeshop!"

AT THE COFFEESHOP

"Jimin ah! I want peppermint latte!! Buy it for me? Please?" 

"What a bratty maknae! Fine, im a nice hyung so ill buy it for you." Jimin grumbled while flicking Jungkook's nose.

"Thanks hyung! Love you!"

"Yah. Dont go around telling everyone you love them. Youre mine!"

Jungkook's eyes widened and he mumbled softly, "but hyung, i only love you."

Jimin looked into Jungkook's eyes and smiled. "I love you too, Jungkookie."

Jimin took a long look at Jungkook's lips before leaning in-

"PARK JIMIN! GET YOUR FACE OFF OF MY BABY!!" Taehyung ran and took Jungkook away from Jimin.

"Hyung!! Why did you have to come into the shop now?" Jungkook groaned.

"Aigoo, our Jiminie managed to score Jungkook? Good job!! I approve of you guys." Hoseok patted Jimin's head.

"Yah!! Why is everyone patting my head these days? Even Jeon Jungkook! All of you..."

Hoseok glanced at Taehyung and shared a subtle smile, before the four of them walked back to their dorms together.

"I love you hyung!! Sleep well!! :>" v