010

Pillar (ON HOLD)

JINHWAN

I yawned, as Donghyuk opened the door. The members took off their shoes, and rushed into the living room, plopping tiredly onto the couch. I slipped off my shoes, and shuffled towards my room. I threw myself onto the bed, and looked up in surprise, when my arm brushed against something in the corner. I sat up, and grabbed the item. There was a sticky note taped onto my Woody plushie, and it read:

Thank you for carrying me back to the dorm :)

-J

I smiled. I rolled over, and layed down on my stomach, closing my eyes. Just then, someone opened the door. I lifted up my head. It was Hanbin. "Hey hyung," he greeted, and he made his way towards my bed. I mumbled grumpily in response, as he sat down. I moved so that my head rested on his lap. Hanbin chuckled, and ruffled my hair. "Hyung, sorry, but we have to go," he said. I whined, "Where nowwwwww?'" I opened my eyes, and sat up. "JYP building. Winner hyungs are coming with us." "Why?" I asked. "Something about helping a trainee there," he replied. "At JYP?" I questioned, fixing my fringe. "Yeah. YG trainee at JYP. Weird right?" I laughed and nodded.

Winner was waiting for us at the front entrance. We greeted each other, with hugs and laughs. It had been a while since we hung out, without the three new trainees. All 11 of us filed out, and into the bus. Seunghoon sauntered to the driver's seat. "You're driving?" Jiwon asked increduously. "Uh, yeah." he looked offended. I chuckled at their antics.

We arrived in 20 minutes. "Hey, shouldn't we go say hello or something to the GOT7 boys? Haven't seen them in a while," Seungyoon suggested."Yeah sure," Hanbin agreed, and we stepped into the building. Mr. Park Jinyoung was waiting for us. "Hello, Mr. Park," we chorused, as we bowed respectfully. "Yes, hello to you all. Hyunsuk called me earlier, and told me you would be coming." "Yes sir, but, is it okay if we see GOT7 first? We want to say hello," Jinwoo explained. Mr. Park grinned. "Of course! They'll be down the hallway on your right, and in the third room, on the left." We thanked him, and walked off, following his directions. Soon, we arrived at a door. Minho bent down, and peered through the glass. "They're cheering. For what, I don't know," he noted. He knocked twice, and opened the door. Our group shuffled in, and Junior saw us. He walked over and bowed. "Hello." All 11 of us returned his greeting. "What's going on?" Yunhyung asked, curious. Junior grinned brightly. "Dance battle," he explained. He led us over to where the rest of GOT7 sat, and told us to sit down. We complied, and looked towards the front, where JB and Yugyeom were standing. Yugyeom laughed. "Noona, come on, can't you beat us?" he taunted. Noona? There was a girl here? "Aish," I heard a voice grumble, "respect your elders, you brat." JB then saw us. His eyes widened, and he bowed, pushing Yugyeom into bowing position with his hand. The rest turned to look at us. Mark, Jackson, Bambam, and Youngjae shot up and greeted us loudly. Winner said their hellos, and we, Team B, did as well. Jackson then yelled, "Oh my god, dance battle or nah?" A peal of high pitched laughter came out of Mark.

Bambam turned towards us. "Let's place bets!" Junior groaned, and smacked his forehead with his palm. "Bam, you're not old enough to gamble. How many times do I have to tell you!" The Thai boy sulked. JB grinned. "If you don't get up and accept our challenge, you're considered the loser." I leaned over to Taehyun. "Who is he talking to?" He shrugged. "Fine, fine, fine," someone sighed. A girl with colorful hair stood up, and bounced on her feet, shaking out her body. "Let's do this," she said, cracking her neck. Jackson got up, and pulled Mark to his feet. They faced us. "MCs Mark and Jackson in the house!" he yelled. "Place your bets! No money necessary. Who will win?" Jackson went around asking people for their thoughts while Mark got the three to face us. "The contestants are Jaebum and Yugyeom, representing GOT7 and JYP, and you, Julie? Who are you representing?" he asked, turning towards the girl. Julie? "Julliard, and YG, I guess," Julie replied. Julliard? YG? "Wait, why YG?" JB asked. "Um, I signed with YG today, before I got here. I'm a trainee now," she replied. "Oh my gosh!" Jackson screamed, and ran up to the girl, engulfing her into a hug. "JACKSON WANG LET GO OF JULIE SHE CAN'T BREATHE," reprimanded Mark. He slapped Jackson lightly on the hand. The girl laughed brightly, and wrapped her arms around Jackson's abdomen, hugging him back, before letting go. 

She then saw our group in the back. She looks familiar. Donghyuk broke into a grin. "Hey, it's Julianne noona!" She smiled, and waved, "Hi guys!" Oh wow, she looks really different with her new hair style. "Your hair is really colorful," Taehyun noted. "Thanks, I guess?" she chuckled, reaching up to touch the ends of her hair. "I like your hair," Minho complimented. "Thanks!" she beamed, "hey, can you play some music?" He nodded, and pulled out his phone. She scanned the crowd and locked eyes with me. She flashed a grin at me, and waved. I lifted my hand and waved back, slightly smiling. Hanbin slung his arm across my shoulders. 

 

BAEKHEE

I smiled widely at Jinhwan, who looked so small compared to the rest of the group. I waved, and he waved back, showing a small grin. Then I realized, if he looked small in the group, how do look?! I mentally shook my head at my stupidity. Meanwhile, Jackson went around again, asking people to 'place their bets'. I shook my head. Jackson didn't change at all. Jaebum and Yugyeom stood next to me, and I made a crying expression when I realized I had to look up to see them. He came back, and stopped next to Mark, lazily flinging his arm around the latter's shoulders. My eyes narrowed. Skinship again. Hm. Interesting. "Okay, people, people, settle down now!" he called out. "Hyung, no one was talking," Yugyeom commented. The 11 boys in the back laughed. "Hey, watch it, Kim," he warned. "Anyways!" he continued, not missing a beat, "bets have been made, and I shall announce them, because why not? Okay, so from my bandmates. 1 vote for Jaebum hyung and the brat-" "Hey!" "-from Park Jinyoung." JJ Project high fived each other. "Reason please?" Mark inquired. "JJ Project, and JYP pride," Jinyoung replied. "Moving on, we have 1 vote for the lady, from the wild and y Jackson Wang!" "Hyung, how could you?!" Yugyeom complained, pouting. "In my defense, I've known her longer than I've known you. Plus, she made us lunch. How can I not vote for her when she made us lunch?" he sassed. Jinyoung chuckled. "Next up, 2 votes for Miss Jung, from Twae Youngjae and the kid whose name I still cannot pronounce!" We all laughed. "Reasons, kids?" Mark asked. He seemed to be interviewing people. I giggled. "She said I'm her favorite GOT7 member!" Youngjae cried out jubilantly. "Noona made me delicious Thai food!" Bambam yelled out, just as loud. "Do you make food for everyone you meet?" Yunhyung asked. I shook my head. "Nah, it's just that I was visiting Markson, and it'd be rude if I didn't bring anything, so I just made lunch. As for you guys, y'all let me stay over," I explained. "WOAH WOAH WOAH HOLD UP," Minho shouted, raising his arms. "You stayed over at their dorm?" I nodded. "Yeah, my place wasn't ready yet, and Lydia's apartment was too far away. Plus, Mr. Yang told me to stay there," I said. "Did they treat you properly?" Seungyoon asked, looking at the Team B members back and forth. "Of course we did! Hyung, we can be gentlemen too," Junhoe cried out indignantly. "You guys didn't make her sleep on the floor right?" Seunghoon asked. "Of course not! She and Jinan hyung shared the bunk, and the rest of us slept on the floor," Bobby said. Minho raised his eyebrow in a silent why. "Sleepover," Jinhwan simply stated. 

"Currently there are three votes for Julianne, and 6 votes for JB and Yugyeom. Those who have voted are me, Bam, Jinyoung, Youngjae, B.I, Junhoe, Bobby, Donghyuk, and Yunhyung," Jackson announced. "We have decided," Minho called out, "all 5 of us vote for JB and Yugyeom. Sorry bro, you're cool and all, but I've seen the tall kid dance, and he's really good. JB used to b-boy, so we're voting for them." "No hard feelings," I replied smoothly, not letting their betting disrupt my calm. "Jinhwan hyung, how about you?" Taehyun asked. I turned towards the said male, looking at him.

He gnawed at his bottom lip, and met my gaze. "My vote goes to Julianne," he said, not once breaking eye contact with me. I slightly bowed my head towards him, and smiled shyly. The corners of his mouth lifted into a breathtaking smile. "Alright, 4 for the lady, and 11 for my members," Jackson said. He turned to Mark. "Okay, Dimsum, you're the last one. Who you gonna vote for?" "Okay, Mandu," Mark mimicked, "I vote for Julie." Dimsum and Mandu? AW THAT'S SO CUTE. I have to tease them about this. "Aw, y'all cute," I squealed. Jaebum and Yugyeom burst out laughing, while Jackson just struck a pose, attempting to act cute. Mark just stuck his tongue out at me. Such mature. Insert eye roll.

 


Author's Note: Just a short chapter to keep you guys still here HAHA. There'll be a time skip in the next chapter, so heads up! I have finals this week, and I've been preparing for them, so I wasn't able to post much, but I will start to most more often after finals is over. I promise you there'll be more 'moments' between the two main characters in the next chapters. Subscribe, Comment, Upvote!! <3