Final.

Irrelevant

As she woke up, her eyes scoured the empty dorm.

They must have gone to practice.

Crawling out of the bed, she moved to the bathroom to clean up. Seeing as to how the guys weren't home, she stayed in the oversized T-shirt and the basketball shorts. Slowly walking to the kitchen, she unconsciously started to clean around the dorm.

Such dirty guys.

Preparing her breakfast, she quietly hummed to herself. Satisfied with how the dorm looked and how her breakfast looked, she settled down to eat. Suddenly hearing her phone ring, she left her seat to go get it. She had sharp ears. She answers her phone, shutting it up.

"Hello?"

"Oh, Noona."

"What?"

"Hanbin is home, so can you take care of him? That's all I needed to tell you. I gotta go, bye."

Before she could even answer, he hung up. Frustratingly hanging up herself, she went back to the kitchen. She sat down once again, enjoying her breakfast. Just then, she remembers Donghyuk's call.

Hanbin is here?

Wandering out into the hall, she called out his name.

"Hanbin?"

"There was no answer."

Shrugging, she went back into the kitchen. Walking over to the refrigerator, she wondered where he could have been. Ducking her head inside the fridge to grab the pitcher of water in the back, she heard an 'ahem'. She turns around to come face to face with none other than Kim Hanbin. She exclaims in surprise.

"Hanbin. You scared me. Can you remind me why you're here again?"

The look on his face had become even lazier. His nose was red, and he looked sleepy.

"I'm sick."

"Oh.. But wouldn't you have gone to practice anyway?"

"Bobby Hyung wouldn't let me."

"Can you at least put a shirt, and some pants on?"

Hanbin stared at his bare chest.

"What's the big deal? It's not like you haven't seen anything new."

"Correction, I have only seen my brother in his boxers."

The refrigerator door was the only thing blocking them.

"And if I don't wanna put anything else on?"

He inched closer, pushing the door closer to her. She soon bumped her head on the freezer door. Looking away, she tells him to move.

"And if I don't want to?"

"I don't know. Something like this might happen."

She shoved the door towards him. He grips his stomach in pain.

"Aish. Really?! I'm going to tell Hyung!"

She shrugs as she walks away. Plopping down on the chair, she eats her breakfast, finally. He hops over to her.

"What's for breakfast?"

"I didn't make any for you."

"Aish. You're so mean. I'm sick, I can't make my own food."

"You're walking and talking. I think you're strong enough."

"Please?"

"Ugh, fine. Just let me finish my food."

"Kay."

As she ate in silence, her left eye twitched whenever Hanbin would look at her. When she was finally done, she slammed her fork down on the table, surprising him.

"Stop looking at my food. You already know that you aren't getting any. You are getting bland, rice porridge."

He groaned in complaint.

"Why?"

"Because I'm the one making it for you. So sit down and shut up."

Rolling his eyes, he walked into the living room. She proceeded to make his stupid breakfast. She and Hanbin always had a difficult relationship. The only one she was really comfortable with like family was Yunhyung. Other than that, she bickered with every one of them. However, her relationship with Hanbin was just like that. It was an impulse to tease the other. It's not like they hated each other. It was a sort of mutual feeling, yet they were a family. All 7 of them.

"Hanbin, its ready."

As he slumped into the room, his eyes kind of sparkled. Sitting down at the table where she placed his bowl down, he frowned.

"I can't eat this."

"What?! Why?"

A smile suddenly lit up his face as he said,"Because I need you to feed me."

"Hell no. Eat it with your own hands."

"Fine, if I die from starvation because I couldn't feed myself, my fans will kill you."

She didn't really believe the threat, but she knew that he was just going to pester her even more.

"Just shut up."

She sat in the seat next to him. Sighing as she picks up the spoon, she sticks it in front of his mouth. There was a good amount of space between them, which she liked. Hanbin stared at her blankly.

"You aren't feeding me. You're putting out food for me to eat for myself."

"You really can't just stick it in your mouth?"

He didn't answer. Even if he did, she wouldn't have heard it because of what he did next. Abruptly, he grabbed her wrist, yanking it forward with her as his right arm wrapped around her waist. He smiled as he ate the spoonful of rice. She stood there, bewildered. Hanbin had pulled her to the point where she had to stand. Her body hovered over his, and their faces were mere inches apart. His arm was still coiled around her. Finally snapping back to reality, she jumped back into her chair. Shaking her head, she dropped the spoon into the bowl.

"Finish it yourself. I'm gonna go do something."

Quickly scrambling to her room, she left him in the kitchen, slightly surprised. As he quickly stuffed five more huge spoonfuls of the porridge into his mouth, he chased after her. As he struggled to swallow it, he waited outside her door.

"Yah! Pororo! We need more vegetables. Let's go shopping."

Her blank face appeared in the doorway a few seconds afterwards.

"Since you're 'sick', I'll go on my own."

She admitted to the fact that they were low on food.

"No, I wanna go too. Hyung would kill me if they knew that I let you go alone."

"You're an idol. It's dangerous anyway."

"I am not an idol, not yet anyway. I'm not even popular. Come on."

She scoffed. "Yeah, sure. Except for those other one million girls out there that are dying to see you on a screen. I'll be fine."

"Nah, I don't really care either way. Let's go."

He draped an arm around her shoulder, and beckoned her to step out of the door. Hanbin wore a SnapBack with some glasses, as his disguise. As they were walking out of the dorm, she stopped. Hanbin lazily walked back.

"What is it?"

Her grumpy expression was apparent.

"I don't want you to be like this again. It's annoying."

She uncoiled the scarf that hung around her neck, and she wrapped it onto Hanbin's neck.

"Let's go."

As she stormed forwards, Hanbin's huge smile was shining brightly behind her dark shadow. When they entered the supermarket, she worked at the speed of lightning. All the things that were needed were collected into the cart in under 15 minutes. It was 6 guys, so there was a lot to buy. She somehow managed to get all of it in a short period of time. She proceeded to carry the groceries, but Hanbin begged to differ.

"I'm a man. I should carry it."

"You're sick. You shouldn't be straining yourself."

"It's good for me, ya know? It's exercise."

She rolled her eyes. "It's physical labor you idiot. Just let me carry at least two."

He blocked her way from the bags of food.

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"N- I don't want us to fight here, so just let me carry it. It's the least I can do."

Groaning in annoyance, she acquiesced. He grinned, triumphant. As they proceeded to walk down the street, just feet away from the dorm, she fell behind him. Pretending to fall, she exclaimed in pain. Worried, he turned around.

"Oh my god. Are you okay? What happened?"

She didn't answer as she immediately jumped back onto her feet, stealing the four bags of groceries away from him.

"YAH PORORO! COME BACK HERE NOW.", he screamed as he ran after her.

"I DARE YOU TO TRY AND CATCH ME."

A smirk painted itself into his face as his brain processed those words. Running after her, they both raced to the dorm. As she entered the security code, she quickly dropped the groceries on the ground to hide. Ducking inside his own room, she steadied her breathing. Not a while after, Hanbin stormed into the dorm.

"Yah! Pororo! Where are you?"

As he dashed further into the hallways, she moved her location to the living room. Ducking behind the couch, she waited. She didn't hear as Hanbin and his light feet inched towards the couch. Catching her by surprise, he taps her shoulder. A little shriek emits from her as he picks her up, throwing her over his shoulder.

"I got you."

She laughed as she struggled to get out of his grasp. This brought back memories before they started to tease each other to such extent. Friends can hate each other in a playful way. As he tossed her on the couch, he hovers over her, breathing heavily. She's still laughing, and that makes him smile. They both lock eyes, and he suddenly starts to drown into her dark brown eyes. As he straddles her with his legs, she starts to stutter.

"H-Hanbin. What are you d-doing?"

The sudden sound of her sweet voice made him dive down onto her lips. He can taste the mango lip balm as his lips move along hers. She then starts to cooperate with him. Their tongues collide as they both fight for dominance. Feeling just a bit lazy, she let him win. He smirks as grabs her neck, pulling her closer to him. Just then, she remembered something.

"Wait, aren't you sick?", she says in between pants because Hanbin doesn't stop attaching his lips to hers.

Parting and connecting, he tastes every inch of .

"Like it really matters right now. If you get sick, I'll kiss you again so that it'll transfer to me."

Her hands start to roam under his tank top, and he starts to rub little circles on her stomach. Accidentally letting her tongue hang out for the brief moment that he stopped, he captured her tongue in between his lips, it. Surprised, she yanked her head back. A little laugh emitted from him.

"I couldn't help it."

Almost immediately, he attaches his sinfully perfect lips onto another part of her body. This time, he on part of her jawline, slowly trailing it down to her collarbone. As he reached it, he roughly on it, definitely leaving a mark. A little moan comes from her lips as she tries her best to conceal it. He attaches his lips onto hers again. Just when she was about to take off his shirt, a voice stops both of them. Hanbin's eyes widens as he stares at the doorway. Jinhwan stares at them in horror and anger.

"Kim Hanbin, what are you doing to my little sister?"


a/n: This is more drabble, really. I was just in this kind of mood. Hanbin, Jinhwan, and Bobby are my ultimates. like aksvhjsdkhvjhvjks. I just can't stay away from them If I'm happy with how many people commented how much they loved or hated this fic (those are welcomed too), I shall write  abobby fic, tonight. LOVE YOU GUYSSSS>