A day at home

A Life At Home With Family

Mikey and Choco-choco wanted to have kids the easy way,so they adopted two kids.(Hayley + Krystyn)

YYBut Mikey didnt think that Hayley was a girl beacuse she dressed like a boy and had a Playboy like hair cut but Choco-choco said "shes coming home anyway".

Krystyn's Pov:

 why does Hayley talk on the phone so much more than me?

(Hayley walks into Krystyn's room)

Hey  Krystyn whatchs doin?

Nothing Hayley,why do you ask?And stop barging into my room everytime wanna ask me something you need to knock next time or ill knock you!

Sorry,but anyway you shouldn't be up here all alone,you should come down staris and watch t.v with me i'm about to watch a scary movie.Please sis come down staris with me pleasssssseeeee??????

(Puppy dog eyes)

"Sigh" fine i'll but your gonna pay if it's not scary and you got me out of my room for nothing.

YAY! Okay.but i think it's scar

So Hayley and Krystyn walked doen staris and sat on the couch ready to watch the "So called scary movie"But then theyh eard thiers parents coming though the door,Hayley and Krystyn paused the movie and they hid somwhere as they listened to them talk..........

Mikey how long will you be at your jod in New York?

A month only a month

Mmmmmmmmh.Okay but are yous ure the kids cant ake all oft his in?

I dont know maybe lets go see what they say and i'll think about it.........

But when they turned around Hayley and Krystyn were in tears just standing there!

Krystyn Says:

Why dad why,why are you leaving us for a month,and now you just wanna tell us WHAT KIND OF DAD ARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!