meetings

without you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FLASHBACK

it was the first day of school and he was already late, but no one ever bothered him because of the amount of money his family poured into the school ,no one dared to raise  their voice and the fact that he was the topper every year helped a lot.

Chnagmin was sitting right next to him, another straight A student, this kid was beyond genius, he was brilliant as  well as cunning ,thats why Yunho loved hanging out with him, though Changmin was two years junior to him. They were waiting for Yoochun, his chidhood friend and the only person who dared to talk the truth to his face, while others kept their tails wagging in front of him. well changmin was an exception too but then he had his own ways to deal with his hyungs.

When Yoochun showed up there was a huge grin plastered to his face and at his obviousness both his freinds smirked at one another and stated in unison,"who is it this time"?

"wow, you guys really know me well", he replied with a same silly gri which widened even more after remembering his encounter with miss-oh-so-wow- a moment ago.

"ahhhh well there are many transfer students this year i heard, and i think i just ran into one, man you should have seen the on that thing" he said deamingly.

"i hope all of them are girls hyung" changmin added with enthusiasm.

"man i swear i have never seen an like that , it was this big no no wait this big," he tried to explain with gestures, "i cant wait to get her under me dude, she is sooooo going to get some from me".

they let yoochun babble abut his miss- for a while and decided to visit the canteen as changmin stated that he was going to faint any moment coz he was not able to have his full portion of meal last night , and for breakfat he only had some pancakes.

"so were is this miss of yours?" yunho asked with clear interest in his voice.

with that yoochun frowned,"no man back off, she is mine, i saw her first, i get her  first".

with yoochuns outburst , changmin and yunho both started to laugh an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter