Confessions

Endless Love

During Reheaseals

Hyungjun:*standing next to jungmin*

JungMin:*looking back and forth at hyunjoong and hyungjun*

Hyunjoong:*smiling laughing playing around with kyujong and youngsaeng*

Hyungjun:*smiles big just watching him*

Hyunjoong:*smiles starts walking around hyungjun and jungmin making funny faces*

Hyungjun:*laughing hard falls over*

Hyunjoong:*eyes widen catches him hands on his hips looks in his eyes*

Hyungjun:*heart beats fast looks in his eyes*

Hyunjoong:*half smiles lets go of him and walks back over to kyujong and youngsaeng*

Hyungjun:*taking deep breaths hand on his chest looks at hyunjoong*

Hyunjoong:*heart beating fast looks over at hyungjun then looks away*

Kyujong:*hand on his shoulder*Are you alright

Hyunjoong:Yea i think i just need fresh air *half smiles and walks out of the room*

Hyungjun:*confused follows after him*

At The Park

Hyunjoong:*stops at the park looking at the pond takes a deep breath*

Hyungjun:The park *looking around*

Hyunjoong:*sighs wipes his tears away looks around*

Hyungjun:You still remember this place when we use to go out on dates just you and me *smiles looks at him*

Hyunjoong:There's more.....this is the place where you left my heart to break...i still remember that day *looks at him tears in his eyes*

Hyungjun:*tears fill in his eyes looks at him*

Hyunjoong:You told me that my fame was ruining our relationship you told me that i was becoming a burden to you *tears rolling down his cheeks*

Hyungjun:*tears falling looking at him*

Hyunjoong:That my love for you was never real....that was the most painful thing i have ever felt in my entire life *crying*

Hyungjun:*sniffs looks at him crying*

Hyunjoong:And i always remember that day...that day felt like you killed me right there you know it would actually be better if you just killed me  *looks down*

Hyungjun:But i did it for you *crying*

Hyunjoong:Wasnt it true i was ruining your life *looking at her*

Hyungjun:No it was never true you never ruined my life *crying*

Hyunjoong:But you still chose to leave me *crying*

Hyungjun:It was more painful to me to see you hurt *looking at him tears are uncontrolable*

Hyunjoong:But you still hurt me.....still to this day my mind is still confused but it's so clear to me when you tore me apart *crying hard*

Hyungjun:*crying looking at him*

Hyunjoong:I want to so hard to understand you...but as of right now i need to get away from you any memory of you *about to walk away*

Hyungjun:*crying looks at him*I still love you more than you would ever imagine i never stopped loving you

Hyunjoong:*stops looks at him*

Hyungjun:*crying*

Hyunjoong:*continues to walk away without looking back*

Hyungjun:*wraps his arms around his waist head leaned against his back crying hard*Im sorry

Hyunjoong:*stops heart breaks even more*

Hyungjun:*holding him tighter crying*Im so sorry

Hyunjoong:*tears roll down his cheeks removes his arms from his waist and leaves*

Hyungjun:*covers his face crying hard*