End

Only for My Eyes To See

"You better make it fast." a deep voice says over the phone.

"Aish! Seriously, why are you lik this?" A softer voice responds back. "I'm running as fast as I can. ESPECIALLY with what I'm wearing!"

"How far are you from the park Jinwoo?"

"I see you! Turn around Kris!"

Jinwoo ends the phone call and runs towards Kris. He stops infront of Kris panting and he has to grab a hold onto Kris' jacket to keep him steady.

 

***Jinwoo POV***

After taking a few minutes to catch my breath, I look up at Kris -Damn why is he so tall????- and reach up to kiss him but he just pulls back.

Huh?

"Kris? What's wrong?" All Kris does is just stare at me from head to toe.

"Um I wore what you asked me to...do you not like it?" I ask with such a soft voice that if you were not paying attention you would have not heard it.

"You know when I saw those pictures and fancams of you dressing up as a girl and dancing and singing around with Mino and Seunghoon, I got mad. Well I still am."

"But why would you be mad? You know it was just fanservice hun." I say as I reach up to gently touch his face.

I hear him let out a sigh and he then pulls me in closer towards him. He wraps his arms around me and rests his head on top of mine.

"Yeah I know it was just fanservice. You look beautiful all the time and when you dress as a girl you look y and well I just don't want other people to see what only I can see."

My cheeks turn red and I cannot stop a smile appearing on my face.

"Urgh! I was so upset and angry when I saw that ert Tao, Kai and Sehun looking at the pictures and fancams of you dressed like that. Babe, they had this erted look in their eyes. The look I have whenever I see or even get a scent of you. F***! Then you had to go and kiss Seunghoon - F***! I got so jealous!"

I am shocked at what I'm hearing. Kris jealous? Never would have I imagined this. It was always me who was jealous and self-conscious.

"You are the only one for me Kris. I love you so much. This is all fanservice. You know Mino and Seunghoon had no ill intentions." I tell him as I look into his eyes.

 

***General POV***

Kris lets out a sigh and nodds his head. "Yeah I know. I think I just missed you" He tells Jinwoo as he hugs him tighter. Kris releases Jinwoo from the hug and pushes him back at arms length to get a good look at his boyfriend.

Damn he looks y and so f***able Kris' ert mind runs wild.

Jinwoo starts blushing and starts to pull his black skirt down. Trying to hide his legs. (this is what he is wearing except for the tights XD)

Kris smiles and gently pushes Jinwoo's face up and places a kiss on his lips.

It starts off slow and within seconds everything starts to get to hot. Kris lifts him up and Jinwoo wraps his legs around Kris automatically.

Kris runs his hands up Jinwoo's thigh and makes his way to Jinwoo's plump . He is pleasantly surprised "You're not wearing any underwear." He whispers into the kiss.

Jinwoo lets our a moan when Kris gives it a rough squeeze.

F***. That's it.

"We are taking this to the car." Kris says while walking towards his car. He places Jinwoo and in the passenger seat and quickly get in the drivers seat. He starts up the car and places a rough passionate kiss before pulling out of the park.

"Lets go to where we first had out first time." Kris says as he speeds away to their destination.

Oh my gosh. I'm getting so wet from what is about to happen Jinwoo thinks to himself.

After a few minutes the arrive at a secluded parking lot near the beach.

Kris parks the car and turns off the engine. He looks over to Jinwoo and kisses him again. Jinwoo had already unbuckled his seat belt and is quickly pulled over on top Kris' lap.

Kris reclines his seat back and makes it comfortable for Jinwoo. He yanks the fluffy furry scarf off of him and rips the shirt off. Jinwoo gasps at the sudden cold on his chest but all that is forgotten when Kris pulls him into a hot passionate rough kiss.

"I love you so much" Kris says.

"I love you too Kris." Jinwoo replies back. "I want you to f*** me till I can't walk anymore."

Kris never denies what Jinwoo wants. If Jinwoo wants to be f***ed hard all night then that is what he will do.

"I'm going to f*** in the car and in my apartment." Kris tells him and all Jinwoo does is kiss him. "shut up and just f*** me already Kris!"

The car is filled with moan and grunts as the night goes on.


 

And that's it XD I'm sorry I just can't write the XD I get all shy and stuff.... BUT you can use your imagination :)

Well I hope this was ok, it didn't turn our as I wanted but some parts are good. I know this is a crackship pairing but I don't know. I was going to have Kris and Mino at first but then I was like no Jinwoo is perfect for Kris XD