bubble tea

Bubble tea

“No!!” I cried so hard in front of the computer.. “He have girlfriend!Noo..oppa~” My sister enter the door looking panic .. “What!? What happen? are you okay?”

“unni~he..He have girlfriend..”

“Who!?”

“Sungmin oppa!” I slam my head to the table.. Unni rolled her eyes.. “Yah! So what if he have girlfriend? he is not your boyfriend.. I told you stop fanning too hard on super junior especially him and study! You will having your examination next month!”

“But,he date noona! He should have wait for me..” I pout.. why aren’t she feel pity for me? I just lost my first love.. She slapped my head…

“Yah! So what now? Are you going to drink bubble tea to kill yourself?” That is just so…THE MOST BRILLIANT idea! I stand up, hugged unni for the ‘last’ time.. “thank you for everything..I love you and sorry for everything..” I took my bag pack and out from the house.. “Aish! This girl really! come home before dinner!” Unni so mean.. she think I am just joking.. But today.. I am determined..

 

I stood there for a long time.. Maybe it is not too late to turn back.. I am still young and more things await for me.. I shake my head… No! I just lost my first love.. I gulp my saliva before entering the cafe..

“Good afternoon miss and welcome to bubble tea café.. What can I do for you?”

“I want bubble tea that can kill me fast..”

“Excuse me?”

“I mean can you recommend a flavour for me? No! Give me all kind of flavour that you have here..”

He give me a weird look before shaking his head..

I sit in the corner table and stare at the bubble teas.. Am I really going to do this? Well..this is the most brilliant way to died is to kill myself with thing that I hate the most..

Bubble tea..

I mean, how can a person drink this drink? who invented, I mean who make this bubble tea recipe? The flavour were weird..plus with the chewy balls stuff just like frog’s eggs..

Unni and omma love to drink it.. I had tried once and I almost throw up…

I feel like someone is watching me.. I look around and found a guy sitting a few tables away from me,keep on staring at me.. I think I have seen him somewhere but maybe it is just my feeling..

I take a deep breath, and hold one of the bubble tea.. I carefully took a slip.. the flavour hit my mouth.. the brain send a signal to tell me to throw out the drink but is brave myself and swallowed it and drink it as fast as I can.. My vision start to turn blurry..

 

“Miss!miss! are you okay?miss!”

I open my eyes slightly and saw a handsome guy talking to me.. “Am I in heaven?” and pass out again..

 

Finally, I woke up but my head still hurt a lot.. “Are you okay now?” That guy talked to me again.. either I am still in dream or real or died or alive, is this guy look like sehun from exo…

I pinch myself.. it hurt.. So, I am still alive and conscious.. I sighed.. My ‘suicide’ fail and bubble tea making me insane that I am imagining sehun talking to me..

“Why do you faint? You shouldn’t force yourself drinking so much bubble tea..” Wow..My imagination look so real.. I touch his face.. “Wow..no kidding.. I can touch my imagination..”

“What imagination? I am real.. Are you okay?” He laugh.. No way! I start to blush so hard realizing how stupid I was.. I stood up and run away from the café..

 

I locked myself in the room.. Cover my mouth with pillow and scream till I feel like my lungs going to explode..

“Yah! Let’s eat! My friend from school will come over for dinner today..”

I get up from the bed lazily.. I am not in mood to eat tonight but unni have guest.. it is impolite to ignore guest..

the doorbell ring..

“Oh..sehun-a! Come in.. we had waited for you..”

“Sorry for being late.. I have some problem on my way here..”

Sehun!? No way! I turned myself to the guest.. NO WAY! IT IS HIM! Our eyes met.. He smirk at me.. This is unbelievable.. Unni never told me that she have an idol friend!

“Yah! Why are your face looked like you just saw a ghost?”

“Unni..” “What? Don’t tell me you are shocked to know this.. Yah! I had told you about sehun but you are too busy with your sungmin..Sehun,meet my dongsaeng,Ika..Ika,meet sehun,my classmate..”

I carefully bow at him… Classmate? When did she tell me? Ah! Well, I did heard she talked about classmate bla bla bla.. exo..bla bla bla..idol..bla bla bla.. Maybe I should more focus when someone was taking to me now..

I just quietly ate my dinner while they were talking about school.. Sehun always steal a look at me and smile every time our eyes met.. I cross my fingers hoping he will not telling unni about what had happen..

After dinner was over,he helped me to clean the dishes.. Unni was busy picking up phone..

“Sehun oppa..er..sehun-ssi..er..”

“Oppa.” He smile..Gosh~that smile was the sweetest smile I ever seen…

“Okay..er..sehun oppa,thank you for not telling unni about what had happen today.. If she found out,she will get really mad at me..”

“I know..If your unni ‘explode’, no one will survived..” Both of us giggle.. Finally someone agreed with me..  His phone ring..

“I have to go now.. See you around..” he walked away before turn back to me..holding my shoulders.. “Even if you hate bubble tea,but don’t try to kill yourself with it..”

He kiss my forehead.. “I heard that you hate bubble tea from your unni.. I love bubble tea..”

He said good bye to unni and smile at me.. I blush till my face feel so hot..

Maybe I should learn to like bubble tea?