Strange Start

Strange Days

"Hey Luhan why the face?" I looked up to see my friend Tao smiling at me as I walk into the meeting room. "Oh... nothing" I said and sat on the couch. The others the soon came in "whats up with Luhan?" Chen asked Tao who shrugged "something eating you?" Lay asked and sat next to him. 

Ok it was a little joke I was fine actually. I looked at them and smiled "I got it" they looked at me "Got what?" Kris asked "I passed my training" I jumped up the others smiled and hugged me "Great job!!" Xiumin said and hugged me tight "thanks" I replied. 

Kris had a big grin on his face "So whats your first case?" he asked I shook my head "I don't know I got a phone call today from the head so i'm waiting for him" they smiled I had a big grin on my face "good job Luhan hyung" Tao said with a smile. Then the boss came in "ok Luhan you ready for the first case" I nodded "there has been an attack in a local ally now lets get there" I nodded and followed him out.  T he others cheered me on. 

I shook my head and walked out the station and into the poilce car and drove to the sight. There was already so many poilce cars there we got out the car and they let us through "oh my..." I said. "it looks like he biten to death" boss said. I nodded agreeing pointing at the bite marks.

"We found this" I looked at what the guy was caring it was young dog. "it says his name is Sehun" I walked over to it and the animal. "Its not him" a lady said "can you be sure" the lady nodded "yep DNA from the fur on the body and that dog is different" The dog was busy my hand. 

My boss "Leeteuk this is a dog attack" the lady to my boss. Who looked at me "but then why was that dog here?" he asked the dog looked at him then barked "is it trying to say something?" I asked taking Sehun from the guy "but what?" Leeteuk asked "I don't speak dog sir" I said he nodded "What do we do with him?" he asked. 

"I have feeling he might be danger" Leeteuk said I looked at him "why?" I asked "he saw the killer dog" We all looked at the dog in my arms who was just playing with my sleeve. What could this dog have to do with any of it?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading the first chapter!  It is a bit short but they will get longer. I might end up switching from short to long chapters. I hope you all enjoy reading the rest of the fic.