Communication solved!

My One True Love

Jessica..!

reply...reply...reply.. :) 

Hello..! 

This is a reply to your letter.. :) Hope you can reply to me again. 

Changmin told me things about you and how he is so lucky to have you as his Fiancee. But I know you Sica, your still not in love with him. But Eventually you will! He's Kind and very responsible, except if Jaejoong get's in the way.

I'll tell you why later. When you replied to my letter.

Reply... Ok? :)

Love and Care,

 

Kim Taeyeon.

This is the second letter Taeyeon has given to me. I got confused. How was she able to send me a second letter when she told me at the first one that she can't do it anymore?

I was snapped out of my thoughts when Changmin suddenly appeared and hugged me. What's wrong?

"Sica... I'm sorry.." He apologized.

"What for?" I pushed him gently away from me and looked at him straight in the eye.

"I left you to Jaejoong."

I stiffened but shook it off, "Don't worry, nothing happened."

I wish nothing did happen between us. 

I sigh,

"Oh." He answered, suddenly cupping my face. "Why did you sigh? Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, don't worry too much." I reassured him, smiling. "Could you..." I then started but he cut me off.

"Deliver a letter to Taeyeon? Sure, no problem."

"Thanks." I smiled and turned around. "Wait for a minute, ok? It won't take long."

"Ok."

 

Taengoo...!

My Reply to your letter... ;)

Hi!

What are you doing right now? Since I can't see you.. Haha :)

Changmin is very sweet and responsible. So I guess you could be right. I can fall for your brother.. :)

But I didn't get you when you said that Jaejoong would get in the way? What is that supposed to mean?

And don't forget to reply and tell me about that, ok?

Be happy always. :)

Love and Care,

 

Jessica Jung. :)

I smiled for the last time before giving it back to Changmin. He smiled, kissed my forehead and left. I looked at him fly towards the Kim kingdom, finally settled on what I saw, I turned around to relax on my bed.

But it made me wonder. Does he read my letters before giving it to her? Does he know about Taeyeon knowing something about Jaejoong? Is there something that he knows that I don't know?

Someone then knocked on the door, snapping me out of my thoughts. I sat up and told the person to get in and I saw Yuri holding a phone. It's not those type of phones that we use nowadays, it's the type of phone you use when we were still in late 1800's.

How come when I always go home, I always see vampires using cars that are like from 1860's and houses that are designed just like in the year 1700's? Why couldn't they just adapt the new generation?

"Sica! Look! I got the latest phone!" She says, going around me.

I force a smile. "Yuri... that phone is so old fashioned." I then pointed. "That phone was the latest gadget in the year 1840's or something. If you want the latest one here, look at my phone." I said, lending her my new Iphone 5. 

"Wow... Is this the latest phone in Korea?" She said, raising the phone and tried using it.

"I don't want to brag or anything Yuri... but that phone was gift from Junsu oppa."

"You are actually showing it off, you know!" Then she turned around. "I just wanted to tell you that I got a phone..." and sobbed.

"I'm Sorry Yuri..." Then I tapped her shoulder that made her turn around. "Why won't we buy a phone in Korea?" then I suggested.

"Really? we are going to Korea?" Her eyes sparkling.

 

I forgot that she has never been to Korea before.

 

"Of course, Only 3 hours drive and we are in Korea."

"Then let's go!" She pulled me towards in front of the palace and we waited for the car to arrive.

When it did, we hopped it and drove to Korea, all through the ride, we were talking, sometimes just laughed at some incidents in the past. 

 

3 hours later,

 

We arrived in Korea and without going to the Mansion. We directly went to a store and looked for an Iphone 5.

When we got there, I saw Yuri's face with excitment. I guess doing this can really make your Bestfriend happy. I parked my car and She suddenly went out without even knowing where to go, so she waited for me.

When we went inside the store, I went straight towards the saleslady and asked if they sell an Iphone 5 and when she said yes, I told her to get a black one. since I know that Yuri likes black even though her favorite color is Light and Purple Blue.

While waiting, I looked at other phones inside the store. There are so many gadgets here. I think Yuri would really find difficulty on picking a phone but then she already made her decision.

She wants an Iphone 5 just like mine.

"Ms. Jung, here is the Phone you asked for." The saleslady said, giving it to me.

"Okay," I turned around and saw Yuri still looking at the phones. "Yuri!" I shouted

"What?" She said, going near me.

"Here's the phone you wanted. Don't worry. It's just like mine but with a different color." I said, giving it to her  "Mine is color white and yours black."

"Yah! So beautiful!"

"We are going to take this." I said to the saleslady, giving her the phone.

While she wraps the phone I started a conversation with Yuri. While talking though, I suddenly realized that what if I buy Taeyeon a phone just like this? Wouldn't that be more convenient for the three of us?

Finally decideding, I called the saleslady.

"Miss, please give another one in a different color," I told her

"Yes." She smiled and walked off.

"Why did you ask to get another one?" Yuri suddenly asked, making me look at her.

"For Taeyeon. Her birthday is on March 9 right? I'll be giving her these as my birthday present."

"But it's only November 28. You're going to give her a very early Birthday gift?"

"Yeah." I turned around and payed for for the two phones. "I also wanted to give her this because I want us three to communicate."

"But... oh yeah... I get you." She nods her head in agreement. "Sica! let's go?" She suddenly shouted. "I already went and got your wallet and paid for the phones. let's go!"

"Yuri...Yah! Don't take anyone's wallet without their permission!"

"Sorry.."

Then we went out to go home. I really want to give Taeyeon this for our communication to be be solved.

 

**

 

Edited: :)))