What about us?

My One True Love

Jessica's POV:

 

Three days had passed and still, the agency is still not giving me my approval sheet. I couldn't understand why is it taking so long for a paper to sign? It's like, 5 seconds of your time!

"Stop," Krystal said, glaring at me.

"What?" I asked, a puzzled look present in my face. "I'm not doing anything."

"Stop thinking about the approval sheet, we're here to wait for the arrival of Taemin!" She shouted then started looking around.

I rolled my eyes and hit her head in a friendly way. She glared at me for a second before continuing her search for her beloved. I'm actually jealous of Krystal right now, While she has no problem loving one person, I have 3 people to think about.

 

And I know that I would have to hurt two hearts in the end.

 

"Taemin!!" I was snapped out of my thoughts when Krystal suddenly shouted Taemin's name. 

She then decided to leave me and hurriedly went to his boyfriend and they shamelessly started making out, grossing me and the people passing by.

I lazily walked to them and pulled my sister away, there's plenty of time to be all lovey dovey with your boyfriend when we get to Changmin's place and what they're showing right now is not good for the others, especially the children.

"Let's go, before we accidentally see mom here." I told her as I drag her out of the airport while Taemin follows in tow with his luggage.

I started driving towards Changmin's place, ignoring the sweet talk Krystal and Taemin is sharing, really they are starting to gross me out and I don't know if I could stop myself from hitting both their heads.

We arrived at his place after an hour because Krystal wanted to buy ice cream first but the line was too long so we had to wait for it. 

I knocked on the door to see SeoHyun opening it. I greeted her and asked if Changmin is inside and she just told me that he's in the living room watching a movie.

I then decided to tell SeoHyun the whole situation, apparently when she saw Taemin, she started freaking out. But thanks to my good explanation skills, I was able to convince her that he doesn't want to fight anymore.

"SeoHyun, why are you taking so long?" We heard someone shout and as footsteps became louder.

"I was just talking to some friends." She answered, intertwining her hands with his.

 

Aww, I didn't know SeoHyun already has a boyfriend.

 

"Oh," The guy responded, smiling at us. "Hello, I'm Yong - hwa,"

"I'm Jessica and this my sister Krystal and her boyfriend Taemin."

"I'm SeoHyun's boyfriend." He proudly says, kissing SeoHyun's cheeks.

 

Well, this is awkward for me…

 

"What's up?" Changmin's head suddenly popped up beside SeoHyun.

"Oh, Changmin!" Krystal exclaimed, pulling him inside to talk.

"What?" Taemin muttered, looking at his now gone girlfriend.

"Don't get jealous, she's still your girl." I reassured him as I tap his shoulder.

SeoHyun then suddenly told me to go inside and get comfortable. Taemin and I followed them to the living room just in time to see Changmin and Krystal entering from the kitchen.

"Fine, he can stay here." Changmin said through gritted teeth, 

"That was fast," I commented, glancing at my sister then at him.

"Just be glad that I have great skills with talking," She proudly says as she runs towards Taemin who still looked confused.

I rolled my eyes, "Yeah, yeah,"

Then suddenly, out of no where, the two couples sitting at my sides begun to cuddle, making it really awkward for me. 

I then decided to stand up and pull Changmin away from them and out of the house, he looked confused and when I told him that I wanted to go for a walk, he didn't complain.

We started walking towards the park, talking about things that are actually not necessary. When we got there, we saw children playing and mother's talking, we smiled at them and continued to walk. We reached the same spot we were at our date. We looked around, saw people having fun.

"I don't get it," Changmin suddenly complained, leaning on my shoulder.

"What?" I asked as I glance at him.

"I don't get it why two of your siblings and two of my siblings got together all of a sudden."

I brushed his hair and said, "That's the power of love,"

"What about us?" He asked, looking straight at me now.

I looked at him, not knowing what to do.

I just stood there frozen in my spot.

 

**

 

We got home an hour later, after that question he asked, I hurriedly changed the subject. I asked if he wanted some ice cream and he just nodded his head. I just felt really guilty when I saw his face disappointed. What is wrong with me?

"That was fun," He said, smiling at me as we walk.

"I had fun too, thanks to you." I said as I smile back.

Changmin did the honors to open the door and I saw my sister still cuddling with Taemin. I looked at them confused and saw them playing truth or dare.

"Sica eonni!" She shouts as she pulls me and Changmin to were they are. "Thank you for coming just in time."

I looked really confused right now. "We better go, mom might be looking for us."

She shakes her head, smiling. "Don't worry, I told mom we're staying overnight with a friend and she agreed."

"Did you say who?"

"SeoHyun's," She answers as she walks to her place, "We have new members!"

"You're cheating!" The three shouted, glaring at her.

I looked at Changmin but he just shrugged and sat next to SeoHyun. I followed in tow, sitting beside my sister.

We were about to spin the bottle when SeoHyun, Yonghwa and Taemin protested and told us that we can't play a new game if Krystal wouldn't do her dare. I looked at her and I saw her pleading with my eyes. I just shrugged at her and told her to do what they say because if we don't then we'll have to leave. 

 

I know Krystal wouldn't want that.

 

"Fine!" She shouts, glaring at all of but the death glare was for me.

"What is her dare?" I asked Yonghwa, who was having fun looking at Krystal.

"She has to dance like a monkey and shout outside the house that she's the monkey queen." Yonghwa explained.

I then looked at Taemin and mouthed. "You let them do that to her?"

"I can't protest, she chose dare."

I nodded my head and just enjoyed the show in front of me. After doing the dare, Krystal immediately ran to Taemin because of embarrassment while everyone can't stop laughing at her.

"Okay, so who's next?" SeoHyun asked after a few minutes of laughing.

The bottle spinned and it landed on Changmin.

"Okay, truth or dare?" Yonghwa asked.

"Dare," He casually answers as he glances at me.

"Alright, who wants to give the dare?" Yonghwa asked.

"Me!" Krystal shouted, standing up.

We all laughed.

"I'm still the prettiest monkey queen!" She says as she crosses her arm. "Okay, I want you to shout to the whole world who you love," She then looked at me.

"Okay," He stood up and asked where he should stand.

"Outside, we should hear you say the name."

"Alright," He then walked out and shouted, loud and clear. "I LOVE YOU JESSICA JUNG, PLEASE BE MINE!"

Everyone looked at me and waited for me to say anything but I didn't. When I glanced at Krystal's direction, I saw her smirking.

Changmin got back a few seconds later staring at me. I shifted at my seat and tried to look comfortable. While we were playing, I can't concentrate because I felt Changmin's eyes on me. I tried to act like I wasn't really bothered but I can't. Not right now.

"Sica eonni!" I heard my sister shout at my ear. 

"What?" I snapped, glaring at her.

"It's your turn, truth or dare." She asked.

I rolled my eyes and said, "Truth."

"Okay," She nods her head and tried thinking of a good question but Changmin cut her off.

"I want to ask her a question," He said, making me shocked.

"Sure, go ahead." Krystal said as she leans on Taemin.

"Why did you avoid my question earlier?" He asked.

 

Everyones eyes were now at me.