Hiding From Jessica?!

My One True Love

Krystal's POV

 

What the hell are you guys doing here?!I repeated, looking at them from top to bottom.

“Krystal, we need to talk to Jessica. Where is she?” It was Jaejoong who spoke; he was wearing a black jacket, boots, pants, top, belt, bag and shades. He looked like a model that just finished his photo shoot.

“Give her a break, will you?” I suddenly replied, wanting to slam the door. “You can’t just show up and tell her that she needs to come back to Korea.”

“But THAT is why we are here. Heechul and the others are missing her so much that they didn’t know what to do after she left.” This time, it was Donghae, who was wearing khaki shorts and white t – shirt and converse with a necklace with a letter J in the middle.

“What’s that necklace for?” I asked, pointing at it while I take a glance at him.

“It’s mine. Don’t worry about it. Jessica wouldn’t see it.”

“I don’t care about Jessica seeing that on you. What I care about is how she will feel when she sees you guys standing outside our doorstep. Just.. Just leave.” Then I slammed the door but Changmin’s foot was in the way. “Can’t you just give her time for herself? She’s making her dreams come true, making the best of what she has here. She left behind the thought of you guys in Korea already. She is HAPPY here.”

When I finished my sentence, I heard a car suddenly driving past our house, I rolled my eyes and pulled the three inside and ordered them to keep quiet while I think of something that could make them just disappear into thin air.

“Now what?” I asked, looking at each one of them. “It’s clear to me that you guys have no intention to leave, so what are you going to do?”

“We’ll wait here for Jessica.” It was Changmin who spoke; crossing his legs and looks at the family pictures. “Jessica is so cute when she was young.”

“I’m cuter.”

“Yeah, says who?” Changmin jokingly replied, standing up and walking towards the fireplace. “Your parents?”

“My parents, my brothers and my sister.” I said, looking at him then glancing at the two who was pretty quiet. “And also Taemin.”

“Really? I never thought he would tell you that, considering our parents rivalry.”

“Our parents’ rivalry has nothing to do with me and Taemin.”

“Of course it does. Tell me, Krystal, if our parents find out that you and Taemin are dating for years – decades already. Would they agree to that?”

“Your engagement to Jessica is only legal because our parents wanted it to be. Without them, you and Jessica would not be Fiancées."

“Don’t compare us to you.” He said, furiously walking towards me. “It’s okay for me to accept the fact that Jessica doesn’t like – love me, yet. But could you accept the fact that Taemin is already engaged to someone else? And for your information, my parents has nothing to do with me being engaged to Jessica.”

“I know that little detail about his life. Why are you inserting that topic to ours when it has no connection to what we are talking about?”

“Jessica doesn’t love you?” Donghae asked, now standing up and looking back and forth to me and Changmin.

“Don’t join us, human.” Changmin growled, glaring at Donghae.

Donghae kept quiet and we went on for hours. Not even stopping for a second. Jaejoong and Donghae just waited for us to stop. But the only thing that stopped us was the car’s engine slowly entering the driveway.

 

Jessica and Mom are back.

 

I panicked, ordered the boys to stand up and hid them inside the closet. They didn’t want to follow but they had no choice.

 

My house, my rules.

 

Then I heard knocking on the door. I fixed myself up, tied my hair and answered the door. I saw Jessica and mom carrying so much stuff. I helped them put that to the kitchen and stayed there for a few minutes and walked out again, still getting more stuff on the car. When it was all done, I saw Jessica happily walking towards the closet where I hid the three guys. I stopped her from opening it and told her to that I will do it for her since she was tired. She agreed and went to her room. Mom on the other hand told me that she will go to my aunt Elizabeth, for some games.

“Lock the doors,” The last sentence she said.

“Yes mom.”

Then I went to the closet and when I opened it, I saw the 3 guys sitting, looking at each other with face full of anger. After a few minutes, they looked at me and Donghae stood up and shouted,

“You could’ve just let us out to the garden.” Then he looked at the 2 guys. “I had to stay inside this closet for 30 minutes just for you to hide us from Jessica.”

“Then get out.” I said, pointing at the door.

"Not until you give us some directions," Jaejoong bargained, making me groan in frustration

"You want directions to what?"

"Jessica's agency, we heard she was training here." Changmin answered, giving me a pen and paper.

I groaned again but did what was told. After a few minutes, "Here, this is the name of the agency and where it is, now shoo!" 

They went outside and walked away. I closed and locked the doors and went to Jessica’s room. Just to check what’s she’s doing at the moment. But when I opened the door, I saw her looking at the window.

“Hey.” I started. “Why are you looking at the window?”

“I saw what you did.”

“What?”

“You used my laptop to contact Taemin.”

“How’d you know?”

“I saw him message me with I LOVE YOU.  So I thought that it was you who he was talking about.”

“I’m sorry sis.”

“It’s okay. Don’t worry about it. Just make sure that mom doesn’t find out or you’re dead.”

“Ok.”

Then I went out, closing the door and went straight to my room.

 

Jessica's POV

 

When Krystal went out of my room, I laid in my bed, looking at the ceiling and thought why she wanted to hide the fact that she just wanted to contact Taemin? She should’ve just said it to me and I would gladly do it. Because it’s her happiness.

“No more words can be said to express my love for you.” I saw these words on Donghae’s status. But I didn’t bother to know why he said that.

The next morning came and it was already 9:00 am and Krystal didn’t bother to wake me up. I went to my room and changed into a California t – shirt, jeans and studded glitter leather sneakers and went out to see Krystal. I saw her looking at her phone while eating and walking towards the garden. I followed her and saw her picking up signals.

“Krystal!” I shouted, as I walk closer to her. “Why didn’t you wake me up?! I am so late for my session today!”

“Sorry. Forgot to tell you that I won’t be coming with you today. I need some errands to finish.”

“And so this errands are more important than waking me up?!”

“You’re a grown up! Wake up by yourself! Sheeesh!” Then she went inside, leaving me with mouth wide open. 

After a few seconds, I went out of the house and drove off towards the agency. Okay… so I am totally dead once Veronica finds out that I’m not still there.

While driving, I saw 3 bikes that seem to follow me. But when I looked around, they were gone. So I resumed thinking about the things that I will tell to Veronica once I get there. I’m hoping for her positive reaction.

.

.

.

I parked the car and walked towards the agency but before going up the stairs I passed by 3 men, who looked oddly familiar to me.

 

**

 

Edited.. :))