Following you

My One True Love

Changmin's P.O.V. ( Before the airplane coincidence.)

 

I have been goofing around the palace with nothing to do while I wait for my fiancee to come back, she did say she'll only be gone for two weeks but it felt decades already.

"Are you missing Jessica already?" Taeyeon asked, sitting beside me. We were at the rooftop of the palace. “Don’t worry; she’ll be back before you could count 1 to 10.”

“Funny. Even if I counted 1 to 10 a hundred times, Sica wouldn’t still be back."

“Why are you so bothered by that? You know, you could always follow her there, tell her you’re sorry that you ran away from her at the airport...”

“How did you know about that thing?”

“Simple. Rumours are spreading fast these days.”

“The hell.” I said, standing up and walking towards the table. “Maybe I should think about your idea Taeyeon. Maybe I should follow her there.”

“I’m always right. Now go. Pack your clothes because you’ll be leaving tomorrow night.”

“Already?!” I shouted, turning to face her. “How did you book the flight?”

“With the help of Junsu oppa. You know I love asking favours.”

“You’re just asking favours from him because you just wanted to be close to him.”

“That's… not your business anymore. Now go.” Then she pushed me out and so I went to my room, packed my things and went to get some pocket money from my parents.

The next morning came and I saw Taeyeon and Yuri standing beside the ticket booth, holding my passport and ticket. I went towards them and kissed them goodbye. I looked back, waving back at them. The smile I have in my face was gone when I reached at my seat in the airplane, seeing Jaejoong.

 

Jaejoong’s P.O.V (before the airplane coincidence.)

 

I was at the tree where I dreamt of Jessica wearing a black dress. I kept on thinking if I should go after Jessica or not. If I do, what good would it do to us both? And if I don’t, will my heart still be aching like it is now?

“No matter what you do, you couldn’t still have my sister.” It was Siwon hyung who spoke. I l looked up; saw him looking at me with sadness. “I love my sister, Jaejoong and I don’t want to see her hurting either in the inside or in the outside. I always want her to be happy.”

“What are you trying to say?”

“I just can’t believe myself for saying this to you.” He said, handing me an envelope. “Inside this envelope is the passport, ticket and pocket money that you will need for the flight tomorrow night. Get ready by then. I will be waiting for you at the baggage counter.”

“Why... are you doing this for me?”

“It’s not for you. It’s for my sister to be happy.” He then turned around. “Don’t make me regret that I ever gave this opportunity to you.”

“You would never.” I said, then my wings came out and I flew to my home and packed my bags for tomorrow.

When I was already at the airport, I went to the baggage counter and saw Siwon standing, waiting for me. I looked at him and smiled. But he didn’t return the smile and pulled to whisper something.

“Make her happy. That’s all I’m asking of you.” Then he let go of me and went away…

I wanted to tell him that I would never let anything – anyone hurt Jessica. But since he already left, I went to the airplane already, saw Donghae sitting. A few seconds later, I saw Changmin standing with a shocked face.

 

Donghae’s P.O.V (Before the airplane coincidence.)

 

I was at my room when Sulli knocked on the door and told me that some group of girls and guys were looking for me outside, I went out, expecting to see Jessica again but instead I saw her friends Heechul and the others. I offered them to go inside and have something to drink but they judy sat on the couch and looked at me as if they were so eager to say something and that there was something stopping them.

“Hey Donghae.” Heechul started. “Can we ask a favour from you?”

“What is it?”

“We want you to get Jessica back here.” It was SooYoung who spoke.

“Why me? Don’t you think Jaejoong would have greater chance of talking to her than me?”

“We don’t know Jaejoong as much as we know you. You can persuade her, ask her why she left us here, in the air without any replacement or whatsoever.”

“Is that it? Because you know me better than him?” I said, standing up. “You guys are insane, you know that?”

“We know. But what choice do we have? We can’t just let her go. We love her as much as you do, Donghae and leaving – leaving us was like hell. We didn’t know what to do after she left.” This time, it was Hankyung who spoke.

I looked away, and then started to walk towards the kitchen. But I stopped, thinking if what if I did go to America? Will Jessica be disappointed or would she be glad that I came to fetch her up? I don’t know.

After 30 minutes of reasoning out with them, I finally agreed. Knowing that I could never win to this group. What surprised me is that they gave me an envelope, inside was the passport, the ticket and the pocket money I needed for the trip. I packed my bags and head to the airport early, saw them waiting outside the airport. They wanted to see me off, wanted to cheer me on to something I don’t know if I could do.

When I reached my seat, I sat on the window side and looked for something to do while the plane is still not in motion. But would you ever expect to see the guy who you would never think will see here inside the plane? Yes. He’s here. Jaejoong’s here. And he’s going to America too.

 

**

 

Edited.. :))