Competition...

My One True Love

Siwon's P.O.V

 

"Look at you, you're all grown up!" I said, giving him a grin and tapping his shoulder.

"Thank you, hyung." He smiled back. "It's good to be back, I've been away for 5 years."

"I guess you are right about that." I laughed, going beside the desk, circling my drink.

"How's Junsu hyung, Jessica nuna and Krystal?"

"Same old, same old." Then I sat down.

 

Confusing, aren't I?

 

The doors opened and came my sister, Jessica. She smiled at me and him and went to look for the admission slip but I ordered her to seat down next to him and as I seat across them.

"Sica.. Do you remember him?" I asked, placing my hands on my chin. 

"Him?" She asked, looking straight at me. "No, why? Do I have to know him?"

"He's our family's friend son." I then smiled at her. "You don't, I just asked a simple, question, Jessica."

"I'm sorry," She then glanced at him. "What's your family name?"

"Jung," He answered, smiling.

"Jung?" She then looked at me. "Does father have any friends with a family name 'Jung'?"

"Yes," I then pointed at the desk beside me. "The admission slips are there, you may get and leave."

Jessica didn't have to be told twice, she immediately went to the drawer and looked for two admission slips and left the room. 

"Is she gone?" He asked, still looking at the door

"No, she is still outside. She's talking to someone."

"Should we wait a little longer?"

"Yes. Hopefully she'll leave."

"Alright."

Then we talked about things that are ot necessary at all because I know that Jessica Is still listening but I am not letting her hear one I am about to say and besides, I don't want her to know my secret.  

I sigh, took my glass on the table and drank some blood before turning to him. He forced a smile on his face and looked anywhere but me.

"What is it Siwon? What do you want me to do?" He asked after some time of silence.

"I want you to spy on Jessica." Then I continued, "I think she's seeing other guys."

"Other guys? You mean, she's a player?"

"Sica is not a player. She only has a fragile heart, and she can easily fall for any guy."

"Alright."

"Then, I want you to report to me every single day. Okay?"

"Yes, Hyung."

He nodded his head and walked out of the room to take a tour around the campus, while he went to do that, I stayed at my seat and typed some things for the school and talk to some students, if necessary.

 

Jessica's POV

 

Why is it that everytime I turn around, I can't see the clock moving and whenever I turn again to my teacher, she's just writing lessons that we need to copy.

 

I am so sleepy

 

The bell rang... 

 

And we went out to have our lunch. I went straight to my brother's office and saw him talking to Junsu oppa. I didn't had any second thought and went inside smashing the door. They were still talking.

"Brother!" I shouted, going near the couch.

"Yes?" Then they both said in chorus

"Siwon oppa, please tell me his name." I insisted,

"Who?"

"The guy who you talked to 3 hours ago."

"Oh, him? he's my chingoo,"

"I know that." Then I turned around. "What's his name?"

"You don't have to know everything, Sica."

"I know everything."

"Do you?" Then he stood up and faced me.

"What do you mean by that?"

"Nothing. Just concentrate on your studies. Junsu and I have things to talk about." Then he pointed at the door "And don't you dare eavesdrop. ok?"

"Yes."

Then I went outside and went to the gymnasium and saw everyone practicing. Soohee went towards me and pulled me towards the windows where I saw Jaejoong and Donghae still practicing. I smiled and went back to the others and we practiced until the bell rang, again. We went to our classrooms and I noticed that Donghae is not around. Where could he be..? Is he with Jaejoong? Didn't they hear the bell?

Then Donghae went inside and told the teacher his reason for being late. Well, that's a relief. I thought that he skipped classes with JaeJoong. Good thing they didn't.

"Donghae!" Dara whispered. But he didn't look "Donghae!" She whispered, again.

I looked at her then looked at Donghae who is looking at the sky. Then I looked back and saw Dara, looking at her phone I think she is texting Donghae. Because I saw Donghae flipping his phone up. Then I suddenly felt like looking at my phone and saw 1 message. It is from Taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon : Sica! Here in Korea, want to show us around?

Me : Sure! What time?

Taeyeon: Now! look at your left! way left!

 

Then I looked and saw Taeyeon, Yuri and Changmin waving their hand. I smiled and stood up to tell my teacher that I needed to leave. She didn't ask for any reason and just told me to borrow notes from Donghae, I agreed and left.  While I was driving towards the gate when I noticed someone following me, I turned around to see who it is but I only saw the guard looking at me with body so pale and is playing with his ballpen. I just drove straight and picked up the three people not so far from school. Changmin was being a gentleman and opened the doors for the two girls but Yuri didn't slide towards the seat. instead, she jumped at the fron seat and took Changmin's place.

I then remembered that today was Friday, meaning that today is the competition of Donghae and Jaejoong. I guess I'll just have to make a mental note later for me to come back and witness their performance.

 

 

3:00 p.m. : At the beach.

 

"Hey Sica, where do you want to go for dinner?" Changmin asked, holding my hand.

"Sorry, but I can't. I have a competition to attend to." I apologized, squeezing his hand.

"Really? you're competing?" Taeyeon shockingly asked.

"No, I am the judge. I will judge them based on their dance routine."

"Two guys, competing to be your dance partner?" Yuri then asked going beside Taeyeon.

"Yes, because Taecyeon died and I can't dance on my own."

"Who's Taecyeon?" Changmin and Taeyeon asked while Yuri and I just looked weirdly at them.

"He was the guy I almost dated."  Then I looked at Changmin and continued "That was before I met you." I then smiled at him.

"Oh, so before me, you already loved him?"

"Not love!" I laughed and told him.

"But you fell for him?"

"Yes." I nodded.

"What is his traits of making you fall for him?" Changmin said, sitting next to me. I guess he is really curious about Taecyeon.

"Well, I liked he's face, outer appearance, he's accent, his dance moves, and most of all I really likes he's body." I explained.

"You like bodies?"  He said, sitting closer.

"I like guys who are masculine and has big body that I can sleep on whenever I am sleepy or whenever I am sad."

"Oh... so that's the types of guy you want." He nodded his head.

"Like Prince Hero..?" Yuri suggested, making us look at her weirdly. "What? Prince Hero's body is very masculine, he's voice is deep that every girl would fall in love with him. He's kind, smart, talented and responsible!" then she reacted and explained with sparkling eyes.

"Why are you flattering him when you are already in love with Minho?" I asked, making her cover her face because it suddenly became seriously red.

"You... like Minho?" Taeyeon asked, turning to face Yuri. "You know, Changmin's face isn't really that happy. Saying things that compliments other guys beside him, that can really hit his pride."

"I'm fine," Changmin muttered to himself but I heard him.

"But, I'm right. Prince Hero is very masculine."

"Yuri, stop complimenting Jaejoong. He and Changmin are both masculine and as far as I could rememeber, they are both the same."  I glare went near her.

"Your close to Jaejoong hyung now?" Changmin reacted, going near me. "You call him by his first name, that's something only close friends can do."

"Closeness is not an option, Changmin. Jaejoong told me to call him by his first name and I told him to call me by the name Sica."

"Really? Closeness never had an option." Changmin said, taking my hand "Where did you meet?"

"At the Golden ball, before meeting you."

"Why didn't he say anything?"

"Didn't he told you that it's better that you don't know anything at first?"

"Why are you taking his side?"

"I'm not taking anyone's side."

"Yes you are! You wouldn't be saying that if you're not taking any sides!" He shouted, his eyes becoming red.

"Changmin, Sica! Stop fighting. I knew this would happen. It's all prince Hero's fault." Taeyeon shouted.

"Whatever" then I went to the car. "See you at the palace,"

They only nodded their head and I started driving. When got there, I saw heechul, SooHee,  Dara and CL helping out to set the stage for the competition,

 

Wow,

 

I got to say, they are really in to this, so pretty much I am excited. I then went around the school looking for Donghae and Jaejoong. But sadly I couldn't see them. I heard some music being played at the dance studio, making me go there.I saw 3 guys. The 2 are Jaejoong and Donghae and the other guy is the guy Siwon - oppa talked to 5 hrs. ago, if you estimated it. 

 

Donghae's P.O.V.

 

Who's this guy anyway? I don't know him and I think Jaejoong doesn't know him to. I saw him going nearer by the second, getting something from his pocket.  Who is this guy, and why is he here when we are busy practicing for the competition?

"Kim Jaejoong?" He said, pointing towards me.

"No." Then I answered "Lee Donghae."

"What do you want?" Jaejoong asked, face so serious, putting his hands on his back.

"I want you."

"What for?"

I was speechless, I can't even speak nor walk away from here. I just looked at them,

"Jaejoong, what are you still doing here? You know that you are supposed to do your mission."

"I know that, Yunho." He said, moving towards to my left.

"Then why are you still here?" He then looked at me with eyes irritated, "Not because of this Lee Donghae guy, right?"

"Why should he be my reason?"

"Then tell me."

"I won't." Jaejoong insisted, holding now his Jacket.

"Tell me!" Yunho shouted, grabbing Jaejoong's collar, lifting him up.

"I won't because if I tel you my reason, you will tell it to father and I will lose my power!"  He explained, pushing Yunho towards the door, using his feet.

"It is not because of her?"Leeteuk then asked standing up, wiping the blood from his mouth.

"Who?"

"Siwon's younger sister, Jessica Jung."

"She's your dongsaeng." Jaejoong said, tossing his jacket towards me. "Hold it for me, will you?"

"Yeah... sure." that was the only thing I could answer him.

"And so?"

"What is wrong with you?"

"Everything," 

Then I looked at both of them leaving the room. I was left unspoken, unanswered, curious of what is happening.why are they talking about  'my' Jessica? well, not literaly mine but she could be mine if she said yes.

"Jaejoong?" I called out for him while walking on the forest like content of the school.

"Donghae?!" Minzy suddenly shouted, She was hiding behind the bushes with CL and Dara.

"What are you guys doing here?"  I asked, looking at them confusingly.

"Nothing." Dara said, looking everywhere except me.

"Say it."

"Well, we were just looking at Jaejoong oppa and his friend." CL answered, walking slowly to the left with Dara.

"They are both handsome." Minzy continued, "Is Jaejoong oppa taken?"she was then looking at me.

"I don't know." I said, loosing my temper.

"Okay," They said. "Well, see you around, Donghae." Dara then pulled the both of them away from the bushes.

 

BOOM!

 

A loud sound was heard from the forest like content of the school, Screaming, steps from people is what i hear.  Then... then the sound disappeared. I can't hear anything anymore. what is happening all of a sudden?  Then I heard girls, screaming and crying for help. they stopped, giggled and ran. What is wrong with those girls? The trees were starting to fall. teachers and staffs were so scared that they hugged each other, some are in panic, some are complaining.

While they were doing that, I ran, ran to were it was happening but I guess I was already too late. I saw nothing, and it was like a disastrous scene from a movie. I searched then to look anywhere and if there is by chance, an evidence.

No luck.

And as I walk further, looking for things, I saw a feather, but when I picked it up, I realized that it was no ordinary feather. It was an Angel's feather.

 

How?

 

I kept it inside my pocket and went to the gymnasium, saw everyone filled with boredom. I decided to walk and ask Heechul.

"What is happening?"

"We prepared for nothing. There is no more competition. Jaejoong withdraws and your partner is Donghae."

"What?! But how?" I asked, going in front of him.

"Someone gave us this letter..." He handed me a piece of paper and continued "... and ran. When we opened it, we just saw two words

'Jaejoong withdraws' with no reason or whatsoever." after that, he sat forcefully at the ground.

"Why? Wait... Where is Donghae? He's with Jaejoong." I said, crampling the paper.

" I don't know. Sica, you should just concentrate on the dance."

"But..." I tried to speak, unweary of the situation at hand.

"No buts, just go."

 

Everyone is really upset about Jaejoong's withdrawal. 

 

And no one is speaking, nor even laughing.

 

Just silence that makes me uneasy.

 

Where are you,

 

Jaejoong?

 

 

**

 

Edited. :))