ooh. do i really look like her?

He + She = Me

 

 

“DO I REALLY LOOK LIKE HER?!”  he shouted

 

Summer, ooh summer was here again. I went outside our house and I noticed we had a new neighbor, a young lady. She was on her own I think, because she’s the only one who’s at the next door. Her parents were away from her. that’s what I guess.

 

It was my sister’s birthday, so many visitors came into our house. My friends texted me to come over their house. As I pass thru our street I saw this new neighbor of ours. She was weird. She has long hair, she’s slim, and she has a sweet smile. I don’t know why she looks like weird to me, but I feel she is. I thought I was going on my friend’s house but they were at thecorner of our street waiting for me, I think were going on other place. Where? I don’t know. Yes it was my sister’s birthday, but we have our own business to do. I told my friends about the new girl next door and they said they saw her too while waiting for me.

 

“Who is she oppa?” Sunny asked.

 

“I don’t know, I haven’t meet her yet.” Kyu answered

 

“Is she your type? Huh?” Fany follow up another question.

 

“No, of course you’re my only girl.” Kyu answered back then winked at Tifanny

 

Tifanny smiled at Kyu, then the girls look and smiled at each other.

 

They had a fun night that time, they find their party was too boring to celebrate at the club so they continue it ti Kyuhyun’s house. The birthday party of his sister was still on going, and so he gathered his friends at the garage. They put a loud music, as if they’re at the bar. At the other part of their house, the visitors was singing, and having chit-chats, laughing and joking around. At that moment Kyu’s mom invites all their neighbors, including the new girl next door. Since they were too many to invite by one person his mom ask him to invite their other neighbor. Kyu went to the girl’s house. He feels creepy and strong wind blew around his body.

 

“Yah! Anyone here?” he calls for someone’s attention

 

The girl run to see who’s outside, she look at the hole on the middle part of her door. He saw Kyu, but she was too shy to talk to him face to face.

 

“Wae?” the girls asked

 

“Uh, my mom was inviting you to go to our house, it was my sister’s birthday. I hope you may come.” He replied.

 

“Sorry, I can’t. I’m busy” she said

 

“Busy at this time? What are you doin’? Could yo please open the door for a sec? May I see your face for a short time?” Kyu insist

“Go home, your friends were waiting you” the girl replied back.

 

“I won’t until you come with me.” Kyu doesn’t lose his faith

 

“Okay okay, I’ll go change my clothes then I will go there. I’m going to waste my time there for only 15mins okay?” she answered

 

So Kyu agree on what she said. Sica saw Kyu with this girl walking towards their house so she called Tifanny. They were shocked! Tifanny’s face began to frown. The other girls noticed it also so they sit beside Tifanny’s side.

 

“I thought he said he don’t like that girl” Wookie said

 

“Don’t jump into conclusion, let Kyu explain it later.” Hae told everyone

 

Kyu’s mom was happy to see the new neighbor came to their house. As they saw the face of the girl they were shocked! “She looks like Kyu” that statement came out to their faces.

 

“OMO! A girl Kyu?!” Sunny exclaimed

 

“Yah yah yah! Kyu! Stand beside her.” Hae suggested

 

So he stood up beside the girl. His mom and the other visitors also noticed that this girl looked like Kyuhyun.

 

“ooh~ poor what a eyeshight” Kyu’s sister said “unnie, you’re new in town right? I wan tyou to be my bestfriend. I like you!” she said excitedly.

 

Tifanny felt she was left alone. But Kyu come over to comfort her.

 

“I thought…” Fany tried to say something but Kyu asnwered her right before she finished

 

“Yes, I don’t like her, don’t be too paranoid. You’re too irritationg when you do that to me you know?” then he walked away.

 

The girl followed Kyuhyun, then she grab Kyu’s grip.

 

“I want to go home, please let me. I really need to go now.” She said

 

Kyu accompanied her, and so Tifanny became more jeaalous to that girl.

 

“is she your girl?” the girl asks pertaining Tifanny

 

“No, we don’t have relationship” he replied.

 

The girl didn’t ask more after that. Anyway, she doesn’t care about it. And so as she went home she said goodbye to Kyuhyun then she closed the door. As Kyu walks his way home he realized “we don’t have any relation, so why’s she like that? I’m not her’s” then he stopped. “Oh well Kyu, you’re too handsome” he said to himself. “And your beautiful also to become like her.” he joke himself. As he came back, other visitors was asking about the girls face. And many of them agreed that it was looked like a girl Kyuhyun.

 

("ooh this party never ends". Is that what you think? Oh well let’s end up this birthday party :D I’m going to hung the finale of the party just like that :3)

 

*wait up for the next chapter ^^ and remember, patience is a virtue! :D (please do subscribe)