Chapter 1

Love isn't easy. . . . . . . . .

At chunji and cap's apartment , cap is preparing to go to his nephew changjo's birthday party.

"Honey, Say happy birthday changjo for me" chunji said to cap and cap nod. "sure" cap kiss chunji and hug him. "I really don't want to go to that party but i have to go because of changjo force me" cap said with frustarted. He really don't want to leave his boyfriend alone at home.

"I know right, i should follow with you too but i can't. I feel a little tired and i want to sleep" chunji yawn and cap smile. "Are you really ok?" cap ask and chunji nod. "ok honey, i will leave now and i will be back  2 hours later" cap said and wear his coat and prepare to go out.

"wait, i forget to tell you about something" cap said and chunji look at him. " ljoe will come to our house to discus about our work with me . So if he arrive early than me ,honey let him wait in our house.ok?" cap said and chunji frown. "I don't want to " chunji said. "why?" cap asked. "I don't like that ljoe guy.I don't like you being so close with him too.I really really hate him" chunji said and cap chuckle.

"In other word, you feel jealous when you see me and ljoe being so close and that why you hate ljoe" chunji nod at cap's word. "honey, you don't need to feel jealous. There is nothing between him and me and i only love you. You are the one i love forever and ever" chunji blush at cap's word and smile happily. "really?" chunji ask to cap. "yes" cap said. "i have to leave now bye chunnie" cap get in the car and drive to the hotel where changjo party take place.

 

Cap's POV

I enter the hall of S hotel where my nephew party held. There are many young boys and young girls dancing with the flow of music and some groups are talking and drinking. " That why i don't like this kind of party" I murmel and search changjo.

I found changjo and i walk to him quickly. Changjo is talking with someone and i can't see that person's face because he is back facing me.

"uncle" changjo greet me happily when i stand beside him. "When did you arrive?" changjo asked me. "just a minute ago" i reply to his question."really? By the way i am going to introduce my friend to you. He is Daniel my best friend.He is the only son of ahn corporation " changjo said.."Hello i am Daniel but call me niel" Daniel bow to me and smile to me. I look at the boy name daniel.

He is tall , slim and he have a body of model. His face so pretty and innocent.The way he smile is really cute. He look like a cute girl rather than a boy. I can feel my heart is beating so fast and i am frozen on that spot. I can't even remember to blink my eyes and keep on staring at his pretty face.

"uncle what wrong?" changjo tap my shoulder and my mind finally come back to me. "nothing, my name is Bang Minsoo. I am changjo's uncle" i said and did handshake with him. "Nice to meet you . . . .should i call you uncle or hyung?" niel ask me with confused face. "OH!!! HE IS REALLY CUTE" I shout in my mild.

"call me uncle" i said trying very hard to stay my pokerface. "but you don't look that old" niel said and smile." Stop smiling or you will regret it later " i said in my mild.

"he is 9 years older than you niel hyung" changjo said and niel gasp. " Why? i am too old right?" i said try not to make disappointed face infront him. "No, you are not old. You look really young. I though we are only 3 years age difference " niel said and i can't help but i feel happy and laugh.

"You really know how to make people satisfied" i said. "no, i am telling the truth. . .ok i decided. from now on i am going to call you hyung" niel said and look at me with can-i eyes. "sure you can" i said as he laugh happily. He really look cute and innocent kid like this.

 

Changjo's POV

I watch my uncle and niel hyung talking. I look around and search ricky and i finally found him. What?!! he is walking toward us? NO i can't let him meet with niel hyung.I have to do something before he arrive here.

"Uncle, i prepare the vip room on second floor for you since i know you don't like this kind of party. Go and talk with niel hyung comfortably in that room " i give the key of vip room to my uncle. "Shall we?" my uncle asked to niel and niel nod. And then my uncle and niel walk to the elevator .

I sigh and quickly go to ricky . "Ricky" i said and ricky look at me. "Changjo? My best friend changjo come" ricky laugh and jump up and down happily. "Did you get drunk?" i asked. "yes, just a little bit" ricky said. Seem like earlier he didn't saw niel and me. Thankgodness.

"you are drunk and i will send you back to your house" i said and he nod with agreement.

 

On the other hand, Cap open the door of vip room and both of them enter in the room. Cap lock the door and turn on the light. Niel walk to the sofa and sit down. "Ah~ this is really comfy" niel said and cap sit down beside him. "yes, you are right" cap said.

Cap look at the alchohol and wine bottle prepared on the table and ask to niel "niel, do you want to drink? " shall we?" niel said as cap take the two  glasses and pour liquor in the glasses. "For our first time meeting, cheer~" they both said and drink liquor.

"want another" cap ask as niel nod and cap pour liquor in the glasses. They keep on drinking till cap look at niel and said "you know? you are really pretty" . "you know? it is rude to call a boy pretty" niel said and cap chuckle. "you are a boy? i don't believe it.  . . . . prove it to me" cap move closer to niel and whisper into niel's ear. Niel blush and his face turn red. "What did you mean prove?" niel asked nervously. 

"i will never believe untill i see with my own two eyes" cap said and touch niel's cheek. Niel face is now look like a red tomato. "even if you don't believe it  i am a boy for sure" niel pout make cap smile. "you shouldn't pout like this" cap cupped niel's face and kiss his lips. Cap sneak his hand in to niel's shirt make niel gasp. "Why niel?? I want you niel. Do you want me too?" cap asked and niel look down at the floor . "I will take this as yes" cap gently lift niel's face and kiss his lips.


First chapter is up and sorry for boring chapter *bow 90 degree* . I promise next chapter will be more interesting.

Please do leave comments and your comments make me really happy ^^ . Bye Bye~