Groups

Athena Academy Roleplay //Temporarily Shut Down Due To Admin Complications//

A t h e n a   A c a d e m y   R o l e p l a y


Facebook Groups

~AA!Lunch break(OOC)~

Here is a group to post OOC. Be yourself.

 

~AA!Dorms~

Lodging for students of Athena. 4 dorm buildings. 2 on each side of school grounds. The Boy's Sun Dorm and Girl's Sun Dorm at the East end with the rising Sun. The Boy's Moon Dorm and Girl's Moon Dorm on the West end with the setting sun.

 

~AA!Principal’s Office~

This is where the teachers (Admins) meet and announce new students (and activity checks). Also this is where the Principal dishes out punishments.

 

~AA!Off Campus~

Anywhere off the school grounds. Whether it be in the town, in another country, or wherever you want to go that is off the high school campus.

 

~AA!The Garden~

This is the great garden of Athena Academy. It is large, vast and beautiful. A rose maze, a magestic fountain, and worldly plants that riddle the garden's paths. This is an extremely serene place of beauty.

 

~AA!No Teachers Allowed()~ (Optional)

We all know how hormonal and rowdy the average teen is. This is a place free from teachers where you can do all the dirty stuff you want.

http://facebook.com/groups/736337606489374/

 

~AA!The Classroom~

This is where you'll learn. A lot of the activity checks will be here. Please be on time to your classes. 

 

~AA!The Confession box~

http://goo.gl/forms/J5sWjt3TXN

 

Dorms

6ab8e61e0c34ca38e3b1581b982ddf53.jpg

Heaven's Angels(Sun Dorm): Like the good guys, Heaven's Angels can be sweet, caring and can also be shy, sometimes a bit cocky(Depending on the person) and can be airheads sometimes. Overall, however, they are good. Inside and out. Some one a part of Heaven's Angels can fall from grace if something terrible has or does happen to them. (Any species, except demons and fallen angels are allowed here. Demons and fallen angels are forever forsaken to the Fallen Angels.) Krystal Jung is the Sun dorm head.

 

105635_107.jpg

Fallen Angels(Moon Dorm): You guessed it, Fallen angels who have fallen from grace and harmony. These people are rather complex and can take a turn for the worst when put in touchy situations, Though, some might not be all bad and tend to have a secret sweet spot for a particular something, some can still be rotten to the core. Like Heaven's Angels, if you are a "Fallen Angel", you can regain your grace and return to "Heaven". (All species except angels with their grace intact are allowed.) Jay Park is the Moon dorm head.


Note: When you choose a side, you pick which dorm your will being living in.