Sigh...

Little Button Eyes

Like the title says, sigh.....

 

I'm really really sorry. I don't think I'll be able to write this out in time for Krystal's birthday. I'm still a student, and on top of all of that, I have super major exams coming up. In my country, they say these exams literally decide the next half of your life. If I don't do well in these exams, I'm screwed for the rest of my life. In fact, the first one's starting next Thursday on 16/10 (time of this post would be 10/10, Friday). This whole chain of major exams will continue on until mid November, maybe around 12-14 November. Until then, I'm putting my writing life aside. I actually considered at least trying to post the first two chapters on time, seeing as I'm done with those, but I don't think I should waste my remaining time typing them out. I only have two garaunteed-A subjects; English and Mathematics. But recently my Maths hasn't been doing as well as before and I really need to focus on my English too. And let's not forget my other subjects that need plenty of studying and memorizing. So my main point is: I'm so so sorry, I really am. But I think I have to get my priorities straight, which means studying.

For those who know about these upcoming exams of mine, thank you for wishing me luck and everything. It really means a lot and indirectly tells me to get working and not let all your well-wishes get wasted. For those whom I told that I'll still be posting things despite my major exams, sorry to you guys too. Apparently I've bitten off more than I can chew, and I'm really upset and apologetic about disappointing you guys. Thank you for your well-wishes too.

This post will be posted on Halloween Collection 2014 as well, because these two fics are the ones that were meant to be updated and written during my exam time. But since I'm no longer able to do so until after my exams, I thought I should let you guys know. It's the least I can do to make up for disappointing you guys.

As this post was made on 10/10/2014, I am aware of what happened today. The 10th of October 2014 will be marked as the day when Lu Han of EXO filed for a lawsuit against SM Entertainment. I just joined the Kpop industry late last year, so I had the good fortune (?) to miss all the lawsuits previously. But this year has been just horrible. Kris was my first heartbreak. I am finally going through the same pain that fans of Han Geng, Junsu, Jaejoong and Yoochun went through. As some of you know, I share the same Chinese surname as Kris, so I've always had a sort of "sibling-bond" with Kris. Even though he isn't in my bias list, I was numbed when he filed for his lawsuit. It's like your dear brother upped and left your home and you miss him dreadfully but you never see him again. Suddenly, the member whom I felt most familial to just disappeared altogether. I refuse to be bias against or to any one party because you don't know what happened. As a member of the public, I will not jump to conclusions about such things. Then came Jessica. Jessica isn't in my bias list either, but it still hurts knowing that GG isn't 9. And now we have Lu Han. I'm Chinese-biased, so even though (again) Lu Han isn't on my bias list, I still hurt when I saw the news today. Lu Han is one-half of Hunhan, my second bias ship. I didn't like Xiuhan, because it countered Hunhan. But now I would gladly wish for Xiuhan to be real if it means bringing Lu Han back. With the thoughts of these two precious Chinese members of EXO nearly gone, I wonder: what about the rest?

My bias is Yi Xing. And I love Zi Tao too. I can't help but think, if things keep going on the way they're going, what's going to happen to Yi Xing and Zi Tao? Just how long more will they last in there? I saw EXO OT11 at my country's TLP about a couple months ago in August. I remember how lacklustre Jongin moved in MAMA. That scares me now. The one thing that I have always loved about Jongin's dancing is how passionate and attractive it is. But on that day, his dancing was slack. Is that a sign that EXO is overworked? If Lu Han is leaving, who's next? Will there even be a member of EXO-M left? Or any Chinese member left at the end of the year? I know my time for real heart break might be coming soon. I know Kris and Lu Han biases are probably crying over Kris and Lu Han. And I'm scared for what might happen when the time comes for the rest.

I have so many other thoughts but I'm just so confused and tired now. But I don't think we should start flinging wild accusations around. Let's face it, we can't all hate SM, because they brought our idols to us in the first place. As members of the public, we actually have no idea on what's going on behind-the-scenes. We shouldn't jump to wild conclusions. What I'm going to do is just to support both sides, and hope and pray that both sides will just emerge being happy. I'm a passive person, so if you don't agree with my methods, you don't need to waste your energy and time telling me so.

This has been one hell of a year. We've witnessed the most messed-up Kpop happenings this year. But let's look on the bright side shall we? We have groups like Winner and Red Velvet debuting. Kris, Lu Han and Jessica were very influential; no doubt they will leave holes in a million hearts. But as true fans, let's support them, shall we?

p.s. This was actually supposed to be a notice for readers to know about my hiatus, but somehow it turned into a rant. Really sorry for those who have to go through it.

p.p.s. I'm gonna leave this chapter on until my first post, so that readers will know what happened and won't find it weird if it's not updated on Halloween. I'll transfer my Lu Han-rant to a blog post and delete the rest of it when I post my first chapter.

p.p.p.s. So stay tuned! And be happy! :)