Chapter One

All My Love Is For You..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

TAEYEON at early morning already busy at the kitchen. It is her daily routine to prepare breakfast for her boyfriend. She smiling while baking the bread. She glancing at the clock. "Its already 7am.." Taeyeon walk to the second floor. She push the bedroom door. Taeyeon sighed as she saw her boyfriend still sleeping on the bed. "Like always.." she walk toward the bed. "Baek.. wake up." Taeyeon said while moving Baekhyun arm. No respond. "Byun Baekhyun sshi.." Taeyeon bite her lips. "I'll not going home tonight if you.." before she could finish her words, Baekhyun pull her to the bed and hug her.

 

"Wait a minute.." Baekhyun said while hugging Taeyeon body. Taeyeon sigh. She then just let Baekhyun hug like a pillow. After a few minute, Taeyeon poking Baekhyun's cheek. 

 

"Wake up my dear.. You'll be late. Your class start at 8am right?" Baekhyun nodded with his eyes closed. "Its already 7.30 am." Taeyeon said. "Wake up.." Taeyeon get up, also Baekhyun. She pull sleepy Baekhyun stand up. After take his towel, Taeyeon and Baekhyun walk in to the bathroom. 

 

"I'm so sleepy..." Baekhyun said while pouting. Taeyeon smile. She wash her hands with Baekhyun standing behind her and rest his chin on Taeyeon shoulder. His eyes still closed.

 

"Sit. I'll wash your face." Baekhyun sit on the chair. Taeyeon start with wetting Baekhyun's face with facial cleanser. Baekhyun close his eyes. Felt his girlfriend touch. "Your hands..." Taeyeon warn Baekhyun that was wrapping his hand around her waist. Baekhyun smile. Taeyeon is standing between his thighs. Taeyeon wetting a small towel and wipe it on Baekhyun face. Clean the facial cleanser. 

 

"Taenggu yah.." Baekhyun call. Taeyeon smile.

 

"Yes.. Baekyung-ah.." Taeyeon reply. 

 

"I love you.."

 

"Me too.." Taeyeon smile happily. "Now go to bath. You'll be late." Baekhyun obey what Taeyeon said. Taeyeon walk out from bathroom go to kitchen. Baekhyun continue to shower.

 

 

AFTER a few minute, Taeyeon startled when Baekhyun shout her name. Taeyeon sighed. She climb up the stair to their room. Taeyeon walk in and saw Baekhyun standing infront the bathroom. "Why?"

 

"Dry my hair.." Baekhyun said. Taeyeon get near him and pull his hand. They standing infront the mirror. Taeyeon drying Baekhyun's hair with the towel.

 

"Today, what class will you attend?"

 

"Performing arts.." 

 

"Singing?"

 

"Maybe?"

 

"Em..."

 

"Are you work overtime today?" Baekhyun ask when Taeyeon finish drying his hair. Taeyeon walk to the wardrobe and take out Baekhyun clothes that she already iron last night.

 

"Why? You want me to come home early?" Taeyeon ask. She give Baekhyun the clothes.

 

"Em. I'll miss you." Taeyeon giggles. 

 

"I'll waiting for you. Faster." Taeyeon walk out from the bedroom. Baekhyun smile.

 

 

"OMO!! I'll be late!" Tiffany get up from her bed and run to bathroom after take her towel. Her phone ringing when she in the bathroom. After shower, she get ready faster. While combing her hair, her phone ringing. She smile and pick up the call. "Op..pa..!!" Tiffany said as she answer the call.

 

"Fany Baby... why you so late? I'm waiting for you here."

 

"Heh?" Tiffany run to the window, she smile happily as she saw Nichkhun waving at her infront her house.

 

"Palli."

 

"Okay oppa." Tiffany end the call. She run out from her bedroom.

 

 

NICHKHUN glance at his watch while waiting for his fiance. He smile as his eyes caught his fiance running towards him.

 

"Oppa!! I'm sorry..." Tiffany said as she arrived in front her fiancée. 

 

"Its okay. I know you work overtime last night." Nichkhun smile. He then kiss Tiffany forehead. Tiffany smile happily. "Now let's go. Taeyeon invite us to have a breakfast at her house." Nichkhun said. He open his cardoor for Tiffany. Tiffany get in and he go to his seat.

 

 

SEOHYUN open her eyes. She yawning with her hand cover . She turn to her left. 'Oh? Where Yong~ oppa?' She get up and climb down the bed. Wearing her cute sandal, she walk to the bathroom.

 

 

AFTER a few minutes, Seohyun walk out from bedroom and found her husband at the kitchen. "Yong~… what are you doing?" Yonghwa look at his wife.

 

"Oo.. Hyun~ I'm preparing our breakfast." Yonghwa kiss Seohyun's forehead when Seo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter