Final

We Will Never Let Go
 
 
***
 
 
"I will never let go"
 
 
***
 
 
"Doctor! The patient is not responding!"
 
"What?"
 
"His heart rate is slowing down."
 
"Hurry! Get everyone ready, we have to stabilize him."
 
"Yes Doctor."
 
 
***
 
 
"tonight... a story will be told.. A story where everything started..."
 
 
***
 
 
"Are you really fine with this?"
 
"Yes. I don't care about what they think, what's important is I'm with you. That's all that matter."
 
"But, they won't approve us. Your rich and I'm just a butler...a butler of your fiancé ."
 
"Hae... we've already talked about this right? I will not marry her. I love you Hae and I want to be with you. Why? Do you want me to marry her?"
 
"No baby, of course not. I won't hand you to anyone. You're mine. You're mine alone." Donghae said and pull Hyukjae for a kiss. The latter gladly comply to the other and return the kiss. Not long after the both parted and Hyukjae lean on Donghae's shoulder.
 
"You should go back now. They might get suspicious."
 
"But I want to stay here."
 
"Hyukjae..."
 
"Okay, okay. But, you will come again right?"
 
"It depends to the lady."
 
"I'm sure she will come again tomorrow. So, see you?"
 
"Yeah." Donghae lean for another kiss before letting Hyukjae go.
 
 
Hyukjae quickly went to the living room and saw his parents talking to his fiancé. The worst thing is, they are already planning for the wedding which unfortunately NOT going to happen. He went to the seat away from them and read some magazine which he randomly pick. He looked at the cover and stare at it. Dreaming it was him and Donghae getting married instead of this certain girl. No, she's not actually as bad as what you might think. She's actually nice and beautiful. She will surely get everyone's heart. Well, not for Hyukjae though, because his heart already belongs to someone and that is Donghae.
 
"Hyukjae." Hyukjae woke up from his daydream and look at his father who just call him.
 
"Yes father?"
 
"What are you doing? You need to decide everything with your fiancé not just sitting there and do nothing."
 
"But you already-"
 
"Just follow what I said."
 
"Just follow your father darling. This is for your own good. We just want the best for you." Said his mother.
 
 
 
***
 
 
 
"The best? For me? Hah, who are they kidding?! They're ruining my life! They don't want the best for me, they just want the best for themselves."
 
[Don't say that Hyukjae. They're still your parents.]
 
"Tsk, well they don't act one."
 
[Okay, how about we go out today to cool your head? I promised yesterday to meet you again right?]
 
"They will see us Hae."
 
[Don't worry. I got everything covered.]
 
"Is this going to be a date? asked Hyukjae as he grip at his phone tightly.
 
[If that's what you want to call it, then it's a date baby.]
 
 
After the call ended. Hyukjae quickly change his clothes and went outside to meet Donghae at their usual meeting place. Donghae brought his lover to many places. They visited different  stores and museums. They even went to the famous places for lovers like them. That day was really a special day for the both of them. They forgot everything and just enjoy their time together. Hyukjae hoped the day will not end but nothing last forever right? by the end of the day, they have to go back to who they are. . Hyukjae as a rich guy and Donghae as the butler of his fiancé. Yes, truth really hurts.
 
 
 
***
 
 
Days passed, Hyukjae's  fiancé always go to his house for the preparations. This makes Hyukjae glad. Not because of his fiancé but because of the person who's always with her. Hyukjae gets to spend time with Donghae when the girl is not looking. He always excuse himself when he see Donghae leave or every time Donghae motion him to follow him. And this makes Hyukjae happy.
 
"Umm...Hyukjae?"
 
"Yes?"
 
"I'm just going to ask what color you want for the wedding."
 
"Anything would be fine. I don't really mind."
 
"Are you sure?"
 
"Yes."
 
"Okay." She quickly write her favorite color to the paper.
 
"Jihyun?"
 
"Uh, y-yes?"
 
"Do you really want to marry me?"
 
"Yes! I-I mean yes, I really want to marry you."
 
"Oh..."
 
"What's wrong?"
 
"Nothing." You're a sweet girl Jihyun and you don't deserve someone like me. I'm sorry but I can't accept you.
 
 
 
***
 
 
 
"What?!"
 
"Hyukjae cancelled the wedding. He told me he doesn't want to get married to someone whom he doesn't love."
 
"That kid..."
 
"He even call everyone who's invited that the wedding is off. He even called Jihyun's parents. They're really mad." said Hyukjae's mother.
 
"Butler So!"
 
"Yes Mr. Lee?"
 
"Call Hyukjae! Or better yet, tell me where he is."
 
 
***
 
 
Hyukjae was lying on his bed while reading some funny books that Donghae lent him. He was laughing so hard when suddenly his father enter his room and grab him by his collar. A punch suddenly landed on him, followed by another one. And another one and another one. Hyukjae is now lying on the cold floor, blood coming out from the side of his mouth. Half of his face is bruised and there are a lot of purple marks and scratches on his body.
 
"How dare you! Are you out of your mind?! You've made me lose my face to those people you bastard!" A kick was landed on his sides.
 
"I t-told you I don't w-want to marry her!"
 
"You even dare to talk back now? Call everyone and tell them that the wedding is still on or else..."
 
"No! I don't want to marry her and t-that's final!" Hyukjae's father got furious and continue to beat his son.
 
"Save me...someone please...save me... ...Donghae..."
 
 
Many days had passed and Hyukjae didn't talk to anyone. His father already called everyone telling them that the wedding is still on. Hyukjae tried to cancel it again but his father will only beat him again.  One night, Hyukjae has decided to escape. He called Donghae to fetch him and the other told him that he will come right away. When everyone was asleep, Hyukjae make his way outside and saw Donghae already waiting for him. Hyukjae quickly run to Donghae and hug the latter tightly.
 
 
"So this is the reason why you don't want to marry Jihyun? It's because of this poor and good-for-nothing guy?" Both of them parted and surprised to see Hyukjae's father in front of them.
 
"He's not good-for-nothing father. And yes, he's the reason why I don't want to marry Jihyun! He's the one that I love father and you can't take me away from him." Hyukjae was about to get slap by his father but Donghae stopped it.
 
"You can't hurt him again sir." The both of them quickly went inside the car and left.
 
"You're not going anywhere! Butler So! The Car!"
 
Donghae and Hyukjae was being chase by Hyukjae's father. Donghae then step on the pedal to get the car faster. They we're busy trying to get away from the heartless monster who keeps of firing at them with his gun. Hyukjae's father shot them again and their tire got hit by the bullet. Because of the sudden attack, Donghae's car lose it's control and got turn over for several times before it hit on the lamp post. Then, everything went black.
 
 
***
 
 
beeeep.......
 
 
 
***
 
 
 
"Time of death, 12:43 a.m. Name: Lee Hyukjae." said the nurse as she fill up the forms at their station.
 
"Is this really their fate?" said the other
 
"What are you talking about?"
 
"The other patient, he just died too. At exactly 12:43 a.m." she said as she completed her own forms.
 
"Name?"
 
"Lee Donghae."
 
 
 
 
End.
 
 
 
 
 
 
pls don't hate me T.T