All of Me

ALMOST

`ALL OF ME

 

PLAY – John Legend–All of Me (Piano Cover)

 

“I missed you,” Jessica said, smiling at her shocked best friend. “How are you?” She added, making the other 7 girls to look at the owner of the familiar voice.

Sunny was looking at her, tears were falling down through her cheeks but, she couldn’t even say a word nor open . However, Sunny stood up walked out and headed towards the backstage of the venue. On the other side, Jessica bitted her lips and looked down. She hates me now, Jessica thought sighing heavily.

Suddenly, a hand was placed on Jessica’s shoulder.  Maybe a security, Jessica thought, lifting her head up. “Jessica,” Yuri’s obvious familiar voice came, making the older girl to smile. Jessica turned and waved at the still tall tan kid in front of her. “Yul,” Jessica said.

“Sica…unnie,” Yuri hugged Jessica and started to cry. Jessica smiled and patted Yuri’s back, letting the tall girl to let out her feelings. “Ah, such a kid…” Jessica teased. Yuri pulled away and said, “Why just now? Why didn’t you show up last year, or even after you left?” Yuri stomped her feet and whined.

Jessica then laughed, she looked at the tall girl and replied, “I missed you…Yul.” With what Jessia said, Taeyeon, Yoona, Tiffany, Seohyun, Hyoyeon and Sooyoung walked towards Yuri and Jessica, smiling all together like an idiot.”

Jessica looked at her 7 sisters in front of her and said, “You all deserve a bow.” Jessica bowed 90 degrees and stood straight again. “I’m very sorry, I’–“

“Shut up and give us a hug!” Taeyeon attacked Jessica with her short arms. The 8 of them cheered happily while the fans who were watching them started to cry. You can hear that they were cheering “Sonyeo Sidae,” at the same time and again and again.

Later on, the fan meeting ended up emotionally. Actually, Jessica was the last “fan” who asked for the signature. All of them except Sunny headed towards their dorm. They were excited but, at the same time sad because of Sunny walking away from the fan meeting. “We’re here girls,” their manager said.

The 8 of them got inside the dorm, feeling so familiar with Jessica. “The dorm is still the same,” Jessica stated. “You also haven’t removed our group picture,” She added. Taeyeon smiled and hugged her, “Suppose the management will remove it but because we have faith on our group, we protested for that picture to stay still,” Taeyeon explained.

“I got a call from Sunny’s mom,” Yoona interrupt. All of them looked at Yoona. “She asked if she’s here…what will I reply?” Yoona said.

Taeyeon looked at Tiffany who looked like she knew something, “Tiff,” She muttered. Tiffany rolled her eyes and lifted her arms.

“Honey told me that she’s at Krystal’s house…probably talking to each other in the balcony again,” Tiffany replied. Jessica looked at her with a confuse look and said, “Honey? Soojung’s house?”

Tiffany cleared and said, “Here’s the story…actually, Sunny and I decided to call each other chagiya instead of baby because that nickname reminds her of Kyu–“ Before Tiffany could finish her sentence, Taeyeon covered with her palm making Tiffany shout with random words like “asdfghjkl.”

“Its fine, let her talk,” Jessica said patting Taeyeon’s shoulder again and again. Taeyeon chuckled and let go of Tiffany. Tiffany on the other side glared at Taeyeon and said, “As I was saying…that nickname reminds her of Kyuhyun…”

“What’s with Kyuhyun?” Jessica raised a brow. “Sunny’s ex-lover, good thing they didn’t end up together.” Tiffany explained. Jessica just nodded her head and said, “What about my sister’s house?” Jessica obviously changed the hurtful topic.

“Right after you left the group…Sunny started to talk and come over to your sister just to cheer herself up. She goes there if she feels sad or lonely…” Tiffany said. Jessica looked up, “But why my sister’s house?” Jessica asked.

“Because she text you secretly by using Krystal’s phone…and she also wants to know about what’s happening to you,” Tiffany looked at her. “If I were you, I’ll go and go to Krystal’s house 8 buildings away from ours,” Tiffany said placing her hands on Jesssica’s shoulder. “Krystal’s apartment house is on the 9th building, room 9,” Tiffany said.

“Now go!” Hyoyeon said pushing Jessica out with a smile. “Go get your girl,” Hyoyeon added laughing out loud like a winning fangirl who just watched her ship to sail. “Ah, I love this soon-to-be couple,” Hyoyeon muttered making the others laugh.

 

PLAY – K. Will–I Need You

 

“Sunny unnie, why are you so shock?” Krystal said wrapping her arms around her sister, Jessica. “I thought the two of you saw each other already?” Krystal added. “Sunny-ah…” Jessica said.

    

Sunny’s eyes were wide open, her heart was beating non-stop right now. She has just fallen in love again to the girl who seduce her two years ago. “S-Sica…” There she goes. “Happy birthday…Soonkyu,” Jessica walked towards the small girl.

 

On the other hand Krystal grinned and silently walks out from her apartment. There, a 7 giggling girls where standing right there. “Asa!” They all shouted silently. “Let’s go grab some coffee, my threat,” Sooyoung said for the first time in History.

     

 

On the other side, Jessica and Sunny were looking at each other’s eyes. Here you can see: love, pain, sadness, and Forever. “I missed the times that we almost shared, I miss the love that was almost there…Sunny…” Jessica said singing her some part of her song “Almost”

Sunny chuckled on the sudden cheesiness of her “friend” Sunny eye-smiled at her, appreciating the song. She then suddenly hugged the older girl and said, “You make my life complete…” “Soonkyu, look at me…” Jessica started. Sunny lifted her head to look at Jessica and hummed “hmm”

“I don’t want to leave us… So I want us…” Jessica said, making Sunny to be confused on her statement. “W…what?” Sunny asked. Jessica looked up and sighed. She grabbed Sunny’s shoulder softly and said, “Sunny…don’t you remember? I love you right? I’m your lover…” Sunny was taken a back on what her “lover” just said. Sunny cupped Jessica’s cheeks and said, “I know, that’s why I waited for you…that’s why I didn’t date Kyuhyun…because…all I want is you…” Sunny blushed.

Jessica looked at the shorter girl and said, “So you’re saying…” Jessica pointed to Sunny and her signalling Sunny the question “Are we together?”

 

Sunny’s tears went down through her cheeks again; she bitted her lips and nodded her head shyly. Jessica’s smile grew wider. She wiped Sunny’s cheeks by using the pads of her thumb. Now, Jessica was cupping Sunny’s cheeks. Their foreheads were connected and eyes watching each other.

 “I love you…” Jessica said.

“I love you too, unnie…” Sunny said.

Jessica’s lips were now touching Sunny’s lips. The two of them were kissing passionately. After a few minutes of kissing, the two of them parted and looked at each other. “I love you”

“Let’s watch a movie,” Jessica held Sunny’s hand.

“Hmhm…” Sunny hummed sitting on the white sofa.

The two of them looked at each other.

 

 

 

 

 

THE END.

 

 

A/N: Finally. Sones Fighting.