Take a Bow

ALMOST

`TAKE A BOW

 

PLAY - SNSD– Forever

 

It was September 30, 2014; the wind in Korea was in peace and cheerful kids playing some cute dare game. Well, it was a sunny morning inside the Girls’ Generation dorm. Everyone was there except Sunny who was busy preparing her things inside the “Roommate House” and Jessica who was on her way to visit their boss inside the SMent building.

Later on, Sunny has arrived to their dorm pulling her pink luggage inside the white gorgeous dorm. “Soonkyu,” called the danshin leader hiding her obvious body behind the tall lamp, she giggled.

Sunny’s smile grew wider; she was looking at her family, “Taeyeonie, Fany-ah, Youngie, Hyona, Yuri-ah, Yoongie, Seobaby…” she stopped for a while; she was searching for someone. “Where’s Sica?” Sunny asked walking towards Tiffany.

“She’s at the building, maybe discussing something about her business,” Tiffany said, wondering about wearing Jessica’s BLANC product in the airport.

Until, there was a beep from their pockets, they looked at each and other and giggled. “On three,” Taeyeon said, earning a nod from the others.

“One…Two…Three…” On the third count, all of them grabbed their phones and checked out their inbox. Surprisingly, Taeyeon frowned, “It’s time…the day finally came,” She said clenching her right fist.

Seohyun’s tears finally came; she wasn’t ready at all. She being the maknae can’t take that feeling that after 7 years, one member will be thrown away. “We should go visit Sica unnie,” Yoona said wiping Seohyun’s tears away.

“We can’t, Yoong,” Taeyeon said biting her lips. Yoona raised her eyebrow and said, “Why? Did we do something wrong?” Yoona sort of have a point there, they have their rights to do what they want. Taeyeon blinked her eyes and replied, “I still cannot face our boss yet, he might die.”

Sunny was frozen, she wasn’t talking, and she’s just standing right there like a statue looking at the floor. Should I text her? Should I call her, Sunny thought confusing herself more. It was our fault questioning her that night¸Sunny thought again.

Their managers walked inside their dorm, shocking them. “Hey girls…” Jessica walked in. You can see that in her eyes, she was afraid, angry and mostly sad. Seohyun didn’t spoke but, she walked towards the older girl welcoming her with a warm hug. “Unnie…” Seohyun mumbled on their hug.

“Aigoo, maknae…why are you crying? Shh…don’t cry you know I don’t like seeing you cry right?” Jessica said, wiping the younger girl’s tears. “You guys know that I will support you ‘til the end right?” Jessica said letting her tears fall now.

Taeyeon couldn’t take it anymore, so do the other’s they walked towards Jessica and hugged her. “Unnie…” Jessica said looking at the crying Taeyeon beside her. “I’m very sorry for breaking my promise…” Jessica tried to smile. Taeyeon looked at her knowing what their promise was for each other as a member. “Never ever leave each other’s’ arm” That was their promise.

“Sica-ah…please don’t leave us,” Hyoyeon said, crying. It was the first time seeing her emote like this ever since she became one of Girls’ Generation. Jessica looked at her and patted her head, “Please continue dancing, okay?” she said.

Yuri was looking something at her phone, she couldn’t believe it. Even in Wikipedia Jessica was considered to be the first past member of Girls’ Generation. She closed her eyes and cried. “Kkabyul…” Jessica called. “Stop crying you tan kid,” Jessica teased hugging the tall girl.

Jessica was looking at her fellow American buddy who was cursing herself inside the hug. “Tiffany,” Jessica started in English. “Don’t cry okay? Please stay strong, be brave, and teach others’ how to speak English okay?” Jessica said in English putting a cheerful joke for everyone in the end.

“Hey! Don’t joke…this time is not for jokes…” Tiffany smacked Jessica’s arm slightly. Jessica chuckled, she then looked at the tall girl beside her, and “Our Actress Choi…please continue representing our group inside the drama world okay? I’ll watch you,” Jessica said cupping Sooyoung’s cheeks.

Yoona hugged Jessica from the back and said, “Unnie…I will miss you…” Jessica turned to look at her and said, “I will miss you too, eat many as you can okay? Make sure to call me if someone stole your ice cream.” Jessica chuckled, feeling the warm tears running over her cheeks.

Jessica stepped back and said, “I guess I couldn’t join the event…” she said trying not to cry. “Girls, if you guys were thinking that you guys were the reason behind this…no you guys are wrong. Yes I was offended because you guys asked me to pick between my career and my business. I’m pretty sure you guys know that fashion was my dream. I was also shocked that on the 19th, I was questioned by our boss and asked me again between my career and my business.” Jessica stopped, she sighed.

“I was not really expecting that I will just be going to be kicked away by our boss without any specific reason. I was told today that the rumour was spreading again, I’m not going to get married.” Jessica said “I’m not going to get married,” she repeated. “I really wish that this thing will not going to happen but, promise me not to part ways okay? Promise me not to hurt SONES,” Jessica said.

The remaining seven girls cried on what Jessica said. Jessica was feeling uneasy, “W…Where’s Soonkyu?” She asked wiping the maknae’s tears away. Taeyeon looked around them and said, “Maybe she’s in our room, crying,” Hearing that word made Jessica’s heart broke. She looked at the others and asked their permission if they can leave her and Sunny some time to talk. Without any hesitations they agreed and calmed their selves down.

 

PLAY - SNSD’s Jessica Jung– Almost

 

Jessica walked towards the danshin’s room. She sighed looking at their pink door; she knocked slowly making sure that she won’t disturb Sunny. Until, she heard a weak voice saying, “Come in.” Jessica grabbed the doorknob and twisted it to the right, pulling the door with a slight force. Right there, she saw the crying bunny sitting on her bed, hugging her knees.

Jessica smiled and walked towards the neat bed. She sat beside Sunny, admiring the girls’ exposed cheek bone. “Are you eating?” Jessica asked, earning a slight nod from the girl. “Sunny, Sunny look at me,” Jessica said lifting Sunny’s head to face her. “Please don’t act this way, please smile.” Jessica smiled at her.

Sunny hugged the Jessica and started to cry even more. “Why? Why do you have to leave? Why now?” Sunny asked, punching Jessica’s shoulders like a kid. Jessica chuckled letting the younger girl to do what she wants. When Sunny has finally stopped Jessica looked at her in the eyes and said, “Please hear me out?”

“Sunny, I was actually going to say this in front of our fans in the fan meeting later but, I was not allowed to.” Jessica stood up, “Soonkyu, I like no, I love you…I really do, not as a friend, not as a best friend but, as your lover.” Jessica pulled Sunny from her bed making the little girl to stand up in front of her.

“I’m very sorry for letting you suffer like this; I wasn’t even ready about leaving the group. I promise to look and watch on you every time you will perform on stage showing of your perfect smile. I promise to listen on your radio even though your aegyo irritates me.” Jessica said laughing on what she said on the last part.

“Hey!” Sunny shouted smacking Jessica’s shoulders again. Sunny pouted, knowing that Jessica is playing jokes again. “But, seriously…Do you really have to go?” Sunny asked, looking straight to Jessica’s eyes.

Jessica once again sighed; she placed her hands on Sunny’s shoulders and said, “Yes…I’m sorry…” Jessica looked down. “But, please…please do not cry…stay strong Sunny…stay strong...” Jessica said before hugging the shorter girl.

Jessica placed her chin on Sunny’s head, “You need to go,” Jessica mumbled. “Please don’t show your sadness on the fan meeting…I’ll be alright, is that okay?” Jessica asked while looking at the ceiling.

Sunny just nodded and said, “Good bye Sica…” She tip-toed, kissed the older girl’s cheek and said, “I love you too.”

Jessica smiled, patted Sunny’s head and whispered, “I’ll see you okay? Happy Birthday

 

PLAY - Ariana Grande–Almost is Never Enough

 

That was the last time Sunny heard Jessica’s voice. It has been 2 years already since Jessica leaved the group. You can tell that the other members have moved on but the scars from their heart haven’t moved yet. It was May 15, 2016 in their fan signing event in Gangnam. It was Jessica’s dream to sit there and sign those albums in Gangnam but it didn’t happen.

Right then, the 8 members of Girls’ Generation walked towards their assigned seats. It was a special day for them since it’s their energy pill’s birthday today. As expected, there would be a lot of “Soonkyu” banner in the place and it made Sunny smile even more.

Sunny has been a successful DJ so far. She’s still handling her radio show which is the “Sunny’s FMDATE” in MBC. She left the show “Roommate” months ago since the new season will be coming out which she cannot go since she’s busy because of their comeback.

Is she dating someone? No, Sunny is single for now. She has to admit that she dated Kyuhyun once because she was doing another musical with him. Kyuhyun was her first kiss because of the “Singin’ in the rain” musical but they didn’t took the opportunity to be in a relationship because Sunny wasn’t ready.

“Okay let’s start girls!” Taeyeon shouted, smiling at the other 7 girls. “Fighting!” shouted the maknae who’s very excited meeting the fans. “Okay let’s go!” Tiffany shouted in her English language.

Sunny was very touch, she was getting gifts from the fans not expecting to reach more than 100 but, there is no impossible…she earned 151 gifts. Sunny looked down she was pen tapping, “Please sign this…” A high pitched voice said. Sunny smiled while looking at the album, she took it not even bothering to look at the person.

Sunny signed it with full of love, “You’re still the same,” The fan said. “Here you go,” Sunny said looking at the person. Her eyes widened, she wasn’t expecting her to come here.

“Sica…” Sunny mumbled, tears escaping from her eyes.

“I missed you,” Jessica said.