Broke Up (So Eun Version)

Broke Up (So Eun Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                “I think our relationship can not be continued anymore. You and I are too busy with our own jobs.”

                “Looks like it.”

                “Are we still can be friends?” Kim Bum reached out his hand.

                “I have to go. Manager oppa already called me. I hope you're okay.” So Eun bowed and turned away without replying Kim Bum’s handshake.

                Incidence of a few months ago re-emerged in So Eun’s memory. In front of her eyes now clearly displayed the title of the article 'Kim Bum and Moon Geun Young Officially Dating'.

                So Eun's tears flowed without prompting.

                “Bum Is that as fast as you forget me?” she said in sobs.

                So Eun felt the knife had pierced her heart. Her breath was felt congested. She can not forget Kim Bum. Or it may never be.

                So Eun walked into her room lethargic. No one power for her to walk. Who should she call at a time like this? No one. Because only Kim Bum who could treat her wounds.

                After trying hard, So Eun finally get on the bed. She lay staring at the sky room  that is designed like a night sky filled with stars.

                "What should I do without you?"

                So Eun is now crying really hard. Only the sound of her loud cry in every corner of the room. So Eun continued to cry non-stop until she finally fell asleep.

                So Eun's head a little dizzy when waking from sleep. She looked at her self in front of the bathroom mirror. Chaotic. Very chaotic. There was never such a mess herself. Even when one of her beloved cat died. It's more than

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter