Chapter 15

International Love
It was 10AM you rolled over and saw Mrs Hong sleeping peacefully.. Since you both had fell asleep so late you knew she wasn't waking up soon and you should go back to sleep. You turned around and went back to sleep till your phone went off.. It was a text from Dujun 
 
'Good morning ______-ah. I'm texting you separately from the group chat because I don't want the guys to know this... Meet me in the lounge today at 2!! :)' 
 
You were surprised by the text. Why did he want to meet you? Your heart was pounding and you kind of got excited.. 'Do I like Dujun?' You thought to yourself 'does Dujun like me??' All these thoughts kept running threw your mind but you were excited to meet him! 
 
"________-ah" Mrs. Hong said groggily "what are you doing? And what's that look on your face?" She asked. You had realized there was a cheesy smile on your face and you quickly made it go away. 
 
"Umm nothing omma!" You said shyly. 
 
"You liar.. Let me see your phone." She quickly grabbed your phone and looked at the text. 
 
"Ahhh noo!! Give it back! Haha." You laughed as she was reading the text. 
 
"Awwww I think Dujun likes you!!! But make sure appa doesn't find out.... Are you gonna meet him... Dujun-ah???" 
 
"Yes!! Of course!" You said blushing. Mrs. Hong started to laugh.
 
 "Well then, are you gonna look casual? Or kinda cute? You're around him a lot sooo i guess it doesn't matter?" 
 
"I will probably just look how i always do, if he actually does like me then I must be doing something right already with the way I look.. Haha" 
 
"I agree! Let's go get so breakfast.. Wanna go to the cafe that just opened??" She asked excited. 
 
"Haha, sure omma" you both got dressed and went to go eat. 
 
 
You guys entered the cafe when you saw Hyun-Soo.. "Hi oppa!!" You yelled while waving at him! 
 
"Oh! Hi ______-ah! This your host mom?" He said while walking towards you.. 
 
"Oh yeah! Mr. Hong this is Hyun-Soo. He goes to my school! He was actually the first person to talk to me." You introduced him and Mrs. Hong asked if he wanted to sit with you two and he agreed. 
 
"________-ah. I haven't talked to you lately and I want to apologize for the dance.. I think that was stupid... I was actually gonna ask if you wanted to go with me." He said rubbing the back of his neck. Mr. Hong got wide eyed while sipping her coffee. 
 
"Oh! I am sorry Hyun-Soo... I woulda said yes. You're my best friend and I kinda already figured we would go together haha." You said with a smile. 
 
"We will have to go do something one night then!" He said with a smile
 
"Of course! I'll be right back I have to use the bathroom." You got up from the booth and walked away. 
 
"You like her Huh?" Mrs. Hong asked. 
 
"Wae?? Ani! She's just a friend." Hyun-Soo said but blushing. 
 
"Liar. It's obvious. You're a good looking kid. But you're awkward. Be confident in yourself!" She said reassuring. 
 
"I have liked her since I met her... She's really cool! I just never had the guts to say anything... And well I never text her.. I feel like I would bother her... I should say something Huh?"  
 
"If you want to.. I can't get too involved, just be confident!" She smiled and kept sipping her coffee.