Park Jungsu (Leeteuk) 1

Super Junior imagines

YOUR POV

 

"Honey! come on wake up~ breakfast is ready!" Leeteuk wakes you up with a bright smile, showing his dimples

 

 

"Aww honey, just 5 more minutes, I'm so tired because of work" you said, you're just really tired from all the work you have done.

 

"So, You don't like what I made for you? :(" Leeteuk said with a sad tone and pouted

 

"Aigoo, aniyo, I really like to taste what you've made for me but my head really hurts like hell"

 

"Oh, don't force yourself. Okay okay, just take a rest." He said. Then he also lay down in the bed, and you feel that he is slowly hugging you from behind. "Is this hug can make your headache go away?"

 

You just laugh and thought of something else.

 

"Aigoo, the headache is still in here Leeteuk-ah~ What should we do?" you pouted. *You're just acting here because you want to see how concern Leeteuk is*

 

"How about this?" He suddenly kiss you on the cheek

 

"Kyaaaa! That surprised me~" Then you feel that it's getting hotter. Probably because you're blushing. You bet that your face is red like a tomato right now.

 

"Ooooh, my honey is so cute, really like a tomato kkk" He teases you

 

"But my headache is still there so you still didn't do a good job you mister :P" But you know to yourself that you are okay now. You just love to see the concern face of Leeteuk.

 

"Or your headache fades and you just like to tease me :(" Oops, he found out kkk.

 

"Hahahhaa sorry honey~ but you're just so cute :">"  but he pouted even more

 

"You're just making fun of me, aren't you?"

 

"Aniyo, why whould I make fun of you honey? I just love how concern you are for me"

 

"Of course, If anything bad happens to you, I will think that I failed as your hubby :("

 

"No, don't think of that. I'm really thankful that you are my hubby. You take care of me like how my mother takes care of me when I was a child.

You're always there whenever I'm having a problem and many more that I can say that I'm proud of you!" You said.

 

"Really? That made my day honey~ And because of that! I'll give you a good morning kiss!" Then gives you a kiss

 

"I love you Leeteuk my hubby~"

 

"I love you more my honey wifeu~"

 

*brrrrr* (sound of your stomach XD)

 

"HAHAHAHA" He laugh out loud

 

"Oops, he he I'm hungry, can we eat what you've made for me?" I asked. I'm so embarrassed.

 

"Of  course, I'm going to feed you because you're just a baby kkkk" He teases

 

"Oh come on, I'm really hungry."

 

"Hahaha okay." But before we get out of the bed, he kiss me again then he hurry up to go downstairs before I react

 

"I LOVE YOU WIFEU~" He shouted

 

"kkk I LOVE YOU MORE HUBBY~

 

 

I'm really lucky to have a hubby like him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N Aaaaaand there you have it, Leeteuk imagine 1~ I hope you like it :)

Next is Heechul imagine 1~

I'm going to finish all each Super Junior members 1 first before I make imagines again for part 2 :)

 

P.S. I don't knnow how many imagine I'm going to make kkk let's just wait and see ;)