❝ — plotlines

➳ celestial - apply now.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


— PLOT ONE.
THE Double-personality Choding   position: leader, main vocalist
training duration: preferably 3-6 years
preferred age: 22-23 
status: available
notes: So this is the first character of the story and from the plotline name it probably reminds you of someone does it? (or does it not) Anyways she is the leader of celestial! she is someone who is very bubbly and immature at times and she usually behaves like a choding whenever she's not on stage or doing any serious work, hence the name choding comes along. but when it comes to something related to the group or her members, she transforms into a mom that cares for her six daughters. i hope you would add on to her personality and make it more interesting and also elaborate more on some things that she would do like describe the way she's like when she's serious etc. 
 
— PLOT TWO.
THE SWEETHEART   position: main rapper, lead dancer, visual #2
training duration: preferably 2-4 years
preferred age: 22-23
status: available
personality: so this is the second plotline and this member would be the main rapper and lead dancer of the group. she's your typical sweetheart that you would find in any girl group, an example would be yoona or sulli. being the second oldest, she takes up the role of the 'dad' of the group. she's always there for her members. a responsible unnie to her dongsaengs and a helpful dongsaeng to the older. i hope you could elaborate more on her personality, like explaining why she developed such a personality and describe her behaviour towards her members. 

— PLOT THREE.
THE ENTHUSIAST    position: main vocalist, lead dancer, visual
training duration: 3-5 years
preferred age: 20-21
status: taken by author
notes: so this is my character! a brief introduction to my character. as the name explains, she's the ultimate enthusias
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter