Advancing the script III

Matchmaker

With a yank she landed sprawled on his chest. She expected him to do the swoop next but he remained motionless. A glance at his face sent slight shivers down her spine, her eyes widening at the smoldering gaze he was directing at her. She didnt recognise this oppa in front of her. He was dangerous; calm on the exterior, but deceptively so, as she could sense the undercurrents beneath, as if he was holding back his passions on a tight leash.  

3...2..1... he told himself that he'd given her sufficient time to scoot off his lap or give him a hard shove if she'd deemed that he was acting out of line. Surely she was not clueless about his intentions; even he could feel the hunger behind his own gaze. As he saw the desire reflected back in her eyes, he told himself that he would wait no longer. After all, it felt like he'd waited for this moment for years.

As he leaned closer she in air through her slightly parted lips, all her senses heightened by desire. Her lids fluttered close on their own volition as they shared their first kiss. A delicious warmth spread tingles throughout her body as their lips melded. He didn't press or demand, but seduced, and invited her to yield to him. Which she did, melting against his hot, male, resilient body. 

The kiss ended too soon for her liking and she moaned inwardly as he lifted her lips from hers. Before she could mumur a protest his moist breath touched the rim of her ear, and skated her jaw. "I'm going to kiss you again, so if you want me to stop, you'd better tell me now". His velvety voice felt like a right down to her curling toes. There was no way she was going to move from her position now, not even if her life depended on it. She nearly rolled her eyes though, since he was still talkative as usual. She did what she did best- to reach for his hair and tugged his head towards hers. 

It was hotter than before. His tongue probed at the seam of her lips and surged in confidently when she parted them. Lord, he could kiss. All thoughts soon fled her mind and she was only left with the taste of his mouth, the heat of his passions and the sensation of his big hands her back, making her arch and strain closer to him. He took her under and she willingly followed. The room filled with sounds of their heavy breathing as the kiss deepened and her yearning rose. It wasn't until his tongue started stabbing at hers, mimicking an age-old rhythm, that he realised he had sunk them both too deep in temptation and mentally hauled himself back. The lithe form in his arms had yet to shy away from his ardent passions but he knew that he would have to stop before they went up in flames. Groaning mentally he slowly switched from kissing to sipping at her lips.  

Awareness returned gradually to Jihyo. Their hearts were thumping madly against each other as her chest were plastered against his. His hands were rubbing small circles at her hips, managing to be wildly arousing and yet comforting at at the same time. As he lifted his mouth from hers, she fought desperately against the flush that she could feel was starting to spread from her neck to her face. She had probably been too active in their interlude.

Silence ensued while they both took stock of the situation. Neither was willing to chalk it up to just a moment of lapse in judgement in the heat of the moment. They respected their feelings for each other too much to do that. So they could only stare, slightly flushed, her at the y mole on his neck and him at her hair touseled by his fingers which had shoved into her tresses while they feasted on each other.

"I'm not going to apologise for this, Jihyo." At this point he might as well man up and confess. "I'm very much attracted to you, and has been for some time now" His palms felt sweaty as she remained silent but since a ghost of a smile was forming on her lips he felt like there is a glimmer of hope. "Would you go out with me?" He managed to squeeze the words out.

She looked pleased and shy while she nodded her head and pressed her warm face in the crook of his neck. He only realised he'd tensed up after he released his breath. This was the last thing he'd imagined would happen when he knocked on her door earlier today. Feeling extremely pleased with himself and the turn of events, a sudden thought occurred to him. He sniggered a little.

"Did you say something oppa?" She was rather lost in her thoughts, immersed in a state of general contentment.

"I was just thinking that now I would have someone to practise all my kiss scenes with," he drawled. Even knowing that he was teasing, that remark didnt sit well with her at all. "YAH! KIM JONG KOOK!"

She tugged on his hair again. Needless to say, it ended in yet another kiss.

The End