End

The Ghostly Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I look straight into the mirror, staring at my red dyed hair which is already covering my eyes. It was growing way too long. 


I look to the study table behind me. There she is, the love of my life. Her black, wavy hair was the definition of perfection. Her cherry blossom lips. Her shining, small eyes. Everything is perfection about her. I smiled to her when she turned to look at me. 


'MinJi ah, take a rest already. You have been studying for the past 3 hours!', I whined loudly and pouted. Aeygo always works on her.


She smiled innocently and disappeared.


Again.


I dragged my feet to the window and the sunshine shone into my heart, opening the gate of my memories that I wish I could forget.


Out there, that road, is the turning point of my life. 


*Flashback*


'Jungkookie!!! Quickly! We are going to be late for schoolllll!', MinJi whined when I was still lazying in the toilet.


'Hold on..', I dragged myself to dress up for school. Urgh, it's supposed to the holidays. Why does the teacher want to have extra lessons?! 


I walk out slowly, literally dragging my foot on the way to my little angel girl. I placed my hand on her head crown when I stood beside her and she swatted my hand away. 'Come on! We are late!', she ran out to the road without looking.


'Bang!' I froze upon seeing the sight in front of me. I was rooted to the ground, I couldn'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter