Shower

Shower

MYUNGSOO 

La La Di, La La Da, La La Da
Singing in the shower
La La Di, La La Da, La La Da
You got me singing in the shower
La La Di, La La Da, La La Da
Singing in the shower
La La Di, La La Da, La La Da

I got out of the bathroom after turning off the new song I've been listening to recently. When I finish putting on my pj, I jump onto my bed, face down. I whine silently because I miss my Hoya. His parents have been stealing him away from me. Hoya didn't give me enough of his attention.

Buzz buzz

From: My Future Husband

Hey, beautiful. How's ur day?

From: HubbyKitty Cutie

It would have been better w/ u

From: My Future Husband

I'm all yours tomorrow k?

From: HubbyKitty Cutie

Yeeeeeeesssss

From: My Future Husband

Goodnight beautiful

From: HubbyKitty Cutie

Goodnight Hubby

I giggle as I got into bed with Hoya in my thought and dream.

---------------

Beep beep beep beep beep be-

"Damn alarm," I groan as I sat up on my bed. I stretch and yawn a little before remember what Hoya promise me last night.

While in an inhuman speed, I got ready for school to see my boyfriend. Umma barely have any time to say bye to me before I shot to the door after grabbing my lunch and kiss her goodbye.

"Gonna get to school, gonna get to school, gonna get to school," I repeated in my head like a mantra.

When Woollim High School start to appear in my sight, I ran even faster. Before I reach the front gate, my friends, Sungjong and Woohyun, appear and take me away.

"Morning Hyung," Sungjong chirp happily.

"What's up," I smile back."By the way, have you guys seen Hoya yet?"

"Yep, he's by the school basketball courts," Woohyun answer. "And he's also looking for you."

"Oh and-"

I didn't listen to the rest of Sungjong's sentence because I was too busy running to Hoya and mine secret spot in school. It's really the big oak tree in the school garden. When I got there, Hoya is sitting against the tree with his eyes close as if he's sleeping. I creep closer to him but before I could scare, he open his eyes.

"Hey beautiful," He smile at me. I smile back and sit on his laps, straddling him. We kiss for a bit. "I miss you."

"I miss your more," I pout. "I want to have you 24/7."

"If you do, then you'll get bore of me a do we be break up," Hoya laugh. 

"No way," I got off of him and pull him to his feets. "Let go walk around before school start."

We walk around school with my arms link around Hoya's. I glare at any girls or guys that stare at my boyfriend, but he only laugh and kiss my cheek. When we the bell ring and we got to class, class begin and I can't for it to be over.

Lunch Time~

"Hi guys," I sat down on our table. Hoya sat next to me and slide me foods in front of me.

"What's up Myungsoo?" Dongwoon did the bros shake with Hoya. "Welcome back dude."

"Did Myungsoo behave while I'm gone?" Hoya ask everyone.

"Yeah he's an angel," Sungyeol said, sarcacism is literally dripping from his tone.

"What did he do?" Hoya arch an eyebrow at me.

"He wouldn't shut up about you and he alway is creepy grin on his face when we talk about you," Sungjong answer.

Hoya look at me as if waiting for my answer.

"Well it just anytime someone mention your name, I be feeling as if I'm around ya," I answer.

He seem satisfied with the answer cause he kiss me cheek and hug me. When Hoya is not looking, I point the middle finger at Sungjong and Sungyeol.

 "I almost forgot, there's soccer practice today after school," Woohyun suddenly said. "Myungsoo, the coach is piss about losing to Sm High School so he want all the players to train hard. He said he'll kick off anyone who slack off so you better not ditch."

"But I got a date with Hoya," I whine.

"Well too bad," The greasy namja shrugged. "I got a date with Sunggyu too but i have so cancel. Beside you're the team captain."

I sigh loudly and Hoya wrap his arm around my shoulder, "It's ok, I'll just go to your practice and watch you."

"Jinja? Gomawo," I hug him. "But it's gonna we really sunny."

"It's ok, I'll act as the waterboy," Hoya grin.

Soccer Pratice~

"Ok you land lover, stretch your limps before I chomp them off," Our coach said in his microphone.

"Your coach is scary," Hoya smile nervously as he help me stretch.

"Only to motivate us," I smile. "He said people work harder when they're in fear."

"Ok, water?"

"Gomawo Yeobo," I was about to kiss him before.

"Myungsoo, stop flirting and get in position before I make you walk the plank," The coach yell from across the field.

"Is he a pirate in his past life?" Hoya ask.

"We're whole team think so."

During the whole practice, I could focus because I Alway stare at Hoya, especially when he bend down and pick equipments up.

"Was the matter with you today dude?" Woohyun comment when we change in the locker room. "You use to be better then that."

"Hey!" I snap. "I still make ten score unlike you."

"You could easily make more then that," He gave me the judging stare. "Stop staring at Hoya."

"Whatever, I'm going to the shower," I grab my towel and walk toward the shower room.

While cleansing myself, I remeber the song I've been listening to lately.

You light me up inside
Like the 4th of July
Whenever you're around
I always seem to smile
And people ask me how
Well you're the reason why
I'm dancing in the mirror and singing in the shower

La La Di, La La Da, La La Da
Singing in the shower
La La Di, La La Da, La La Da
Singing in the shower

"Who are you singing about?" Sunggyu, the team co-captain slash Woohyun hamster boyfriend slash my go-to person, ask as he got in the stall next to me. "Hoya?"

"Of course," I smile. 

"He's that important to you, huh?" Sunggyu smile.

"Imagine you and Woohyun time a hundred."

"Dang! That's intense," He said back. "It that song "Shower" by Becky G?"

"Yep," I answer.

"Yo must love Hoya a lot," Sunggyu comment.

"I love him with all my heart and more."

"Glad to hear that," Hoya's voice came out of nowhere.

"Hoya!!!!" I was startle but calm down Hoya start kissing.

"YAHHHHHHH! At least wait until I leave," Sunggyu quickly wrap a towel around his waist and walk out of the room. " brats."

"Hurry up and I'll take you to the cafe place down the street," Hoya smile and leave as well.

I quickly finish showering and got dress. Hoya is waiting for me by the school gate. We walk to the cafe holding hand. When we got there, a waitress show us to a table and we order two caramel macchiato, our favorite drink.

"Can I try yours?" I ask Hoya.

"Baby, we order the same exact thing," Hoya smile and handed me his drink.

"Yours taste better," I took a sip.

After a moment of comfortable silent, Hoya speak again, "So you sing about me in your showers."

I feel my face get hot like an oven, "Y-Yes."

"Cute," He reach over and pinch my cheek. "Sing for me."

"Now?"

"Yeah, I love your voice," Hoya show me the smile I make my knee weak.


I don't know, it's just something about ya
Got me feeling like I can't be without ya
Anytime someone mention your name
I be feeling as if I'm around ya
Ain't no words to describe you baby
All I know is that you take me high
Can you tell that you drive me crazy?
Cause I can't get you out my mind

Think of you when I'm going to bed
When I wake up think of you again
You are my homie, lover and friend
Exactly why

You light me up inside
Like the 4th of July
Whenever you're around
I always seem to smile
And people ask me how
Well you're the reason why
I'm dancing in the mirror and singing in the shower

La La Di, La La Da, La La Da
Singing in the shower
La La Di, La La Da, La La Da
Singing in the shower

All I want, all I need is your loving
Baby you make me hot like an oven
Since you came you know what I've discovered
Baby I don't need me another
No, no all I know (know)
Only you got me feeling so (so)
And you know that I got to have you
And I don't plan to let you go

Think of you when I'm going to bed
When I wake up think of you again
You are my homie, lover and friend
Exactly why

Hoya decided to join and sing with me

You light me up inside
Like the 4th of July
Whenever you're around
I always seem to smile
And people ask me how
Well you're the reason why
I'm dancing in the mirror and singing in the shower

La La Di, La La Da, La La Da
Singing in the shower
La La Di, La La Da, La La Da
Singing in the shower

 "I love you beautiful."

"I love you too."

-----------

Hope you like it, if you done please susceibe, comment, and/or upvote. Dang I sound like a youtuber. Anyway, two infinite story already so now I can write about them lol.

FIGHTING!!!