Do I know Him?

Story About Us

DONGHAE POV
When I turned my face backward to say thank you to that boy. I was surprised. I knew him. He was my friend before I moved to this town, Jeolla. We used to spend time together. That boy also seems to recognize me. I did not expect to meet again with my best friend.
"You are Donghae right? My friends in Mokpo? "Asked that boy. Surprised.
"It's really you? Kyuhyun-ah? I'm not expecting to see you again here, "I asked hugging him.
"Apparently you did not forget me Donghae-ah, I really miss you, you changed a lot Donghae-ah. Hahaha, "he replied with a chuckle.
Yes finally I met him after nine years separated with him. I really missed him.  He is Cho Kyuhyun or more often called by Kyuhyun. Before I moved to this town he is my best friend. You could say we were pretty close. Almost every day we play together.
"Donghae-ah, you know this boy?" asked Eunhyuk nudging my hand.

"Ne, I knew him. He is my best friend in Mokpo Eunhyuk, "I replied
DONGHAE POV END
***
KYUHYUN POV
"Ne, I knew him. He was my best friend in Mokpo Eunhyuk, "I heard Donghae answered her question.

So her name is Eunhyuk. . The name is pretty appropriate to the owner. Aish what I was thinking?

"Cho Kyuhyun  imnida. You can call me Kyuhyun. Yes, I'm Donghae’s best friend when he was in Mokpo, "I said with a smile.
"Lee Hyukjae  imnida, you can call Eunhyuk Kyuhyun-ssi," she replied with a smile.
Wait, I felt familiar with her smile. Yes her gummy smile. But where? Had I ever met Eunhyuk?
"Kyuhyun-ah what are you doing here? You're not living in Mokpo again? "Donghae asked, interrupting my musings.
"Now,I live here Donghae-ah. I lived with my grandma, "
"Wae?" Eunhyuk asked me.
"I do not have anyone else in Mokpo, and well I ended up staying here with my grandma," I answered sadly .
"I’m sorry, I do not mean make yo sad Kyuhyun-ah," said Eunhyuk.
"No problem Eunhyuk-ah. I know you didn’t mean it," I said, pretending to smile.
Yes now I live with my grandma. My parents have died from an accident a month ago. Because I do not have anyone else in Mokpo so I live with my grandma.

"Kyuhyun-ah I'm sorry I did not call you since I moved here. I really do not mean to do it. And do not ever think I forget you, "Donghae said as if reading my mind.
"Haha gwenchana Donghae-ah, I understand," I replied.
"I thought you would be angry at me Kyuhyun-ah, oh yes where do you study now?" Donghae asked as he sat next to me.
"Tomorrow I start  study at Jeolla Senior High School," I explained to him.
"MWO? Jinjja? We’re study in that school too, " replied Eunhyuk.
"Ne, I also did not expect, then I'll see you tomorrow Eunhyuk-ah, Donghae-ah," I said, showing my smile
"Ne Kyuhyun-ah "
 -END KYUHYUN POV-
***
-EUNHYUK POV-
It was the hundredth time Donghae made me angry. Why he's so annoying. But I still forgive him. Could it be because I like him? I think the word love is less precise when describing my feelings. Perhaps more accurate to say if I love him. Yes, I love my best friend. But I chose to keep it as a secret. I didn’t want to ruin my friendship with him. Just because these feelings. Did you think hiding my own feelings towards him was an easy thing?

And now I and Donghae was in the shop to replace my comic. Luckily I had met with Kyuhyun and he gave the comic to me. He was so kind. He gave me this comic,if he didn’t give me the comic maybe I would go to Seoul to find the same comic. Geez.  Kyuhyun was Donghae’s best friend once while in Mokpo. But I think I've met him. I didn’t know why maybe this was just my imagination or did I ever meet him. I had no idea he would go to the same high school with us. And I think he's a good person. And Omo I love her smile. As if reminded me of something. But what?
-ENHYUK POV END-

Hello this is me again. I’m sorry for loooong update. I’m kinda busy with my activity in my school activity. And thankyou for the new subscribers and comments. I’ll really appreciate it. I know my story is kinda boring and fail. I’m so sorry but in here I try as best as I can. And I’m sorry for the grammars error. English is not my first language. Hehe

Latly I just wanna say thankyou for everyoune who support my fanfics.

Thankyou *deepbow*