Final

Not Lonely Anymore

338722-most-incredible-busters-5zic.jpg

Micha's POV

"I'm so bored, where is he?" I sighed, as you thought about my boyfriend. Right now I was very annoyed because it was 2 in the morning and Hangil was not home yet. There was dinner on the table for him, but I decided he wouldn't be home so I just cleared the table and put the food in the refrigerator. Right now I'm contemplating whether I should go to sleep or not cause I was on the edge of falling asleep on the couch. In the corner of my eye I saw my phone light up. Quickly I grabbed my phone and answered it.

Hangil's POV

"Hello." I said nervously answering Micha. "What are doing right now I've been waiting hours for you to come home." Micha whined into the phone. "I know I said I would make it home early, but I got caught up in the studio I'm sorry baby" "It's fine." Even though she said that I heard the sadness in her voice. "Listen. Don't worry I'm almost finished I should be there in a while." he said very sincere. "Okay I'll try to stay awake and wait. bye I love you." "Bye baby I love you too."

Micha's POV

My eyes felt very heavy while I was resting. In my head I kept thinking of things to keep myself awake, but that didn't work. Trying my best to wait for him I went to the refrigerator and got some ice cream to eat. After eating a little bit of ice cream I took a shower and decided to get in bed, since I was about to pass out.

Hangil's POV

Currently it was 3 in the morning and I was rushing home to get to Micha. I got to the front door and unlocked the door and quietly whispered "I'm home." I didn't hear a response so I went to check the kitchen since the light was on. It turned out she wasn't in there so I turned off the light and went to check the bedroom. There I saw Micha asleep on the bed. I decided to change my clothes and sleep next to her.

Micha's POV

The next day I woke up with my head on a chest. Looking up I saw Hangil and got very happy, but I didn't want to wake him up so I just stared at his muscular arms. "Like what you see?" I heard above my head. I started blushing and flipped over so my back was facing him. "I wasn't looking at anything." "I saw what you were staring at you don't have to lie." he said while laughing. "Whatever when did you get here?" "I got here while you were sleeping." he explained. "You were also drooling a little bit." he add on. "Shut up I was not drooling and if I was you wouldn't have put my head on your chest." I said embarrassed. "First of all you wouldn't have known if you were drooling or not and yes I would have put your head on my chest." he said while turning me over to cuddling with him. I hugged him back and closed my eyes being relaxed in this position. "You know people probably don't know your this loving." "Why not?" he asked. I could feel myself blushing again. "Because on stage your very... y" I said fanning my face with my hand. Hangil started laughing. "Thanks for the compliment." he said squeezing me tighter and laugh at my tomato red face. "Your so adorable you know that." "Stop teasing me you're making it worse." Both of us started laughing. "I love you." Hangil said out of no where. "I love you more." "Not possible, but I'll accept it." he said laughing. After all of the laughing we fell asleep again peacefully.

 

OMG I can't believe I wrote this in one day I feel proud of myself lol. If you guys have any advice or anything you want to tell me please let me know and I hope this wasn't a fail.