Thursday, 2nd October

Kim Taehyung's so-called (incredibly gay) private diary

(2.10.14 10:54am)

(Mood: nonchalant)

 

Uggghh.

 

Today is...I guess you could say a ‘dangerous’ day.

 

As you obviously already know, I’m heading off to Japan along with my friends Yoongi-hyung and Jimin (and some others, of course) for 10 days for like this school trip thingymajiggy.

 

Now evidently, my parents are a little concerned (a little is an underestimation) and they keep bugging me about this and that, telling me to be careful, stick with my friends, wear enough clothing, etc. You get the gist.

 

So today in particular, my mom has decided that I need to pack my things (yeah, eight days before the flight) and is starting to get a little frazzled and worried. My dad didn’t see the need to that, so obviously he objected a little. Luckily for me, they didn’t properly start an argument, but we’re still in dangerous waters.

 

My mom literally just spends her days yelling at Dad, “Jung Daehyun you come back here and I’ll show you the true meaning of pain!” or even at me: “Taehyung, if you don’t finish your homework I’ll finish you!”

 

But my dad just smiles and hugs her, saying, “Baekhyunnie, you’re so cute.” and of course, she melts and they get all gooey and disgusting.

 

When they do that I gag, run into my room, and shut the door. It really is terribly disgusting when they get all soppy with each other.

 

Oh, and tomorrow, Jungkook, Hoseok-hyung, Jimin, Jin-hyung (and possibly Yoongi-hyung?) and I are going to the local Korean restaurant in Myeongdong to stare at the hot guy waiter there eat. Heh. Heheheh. These days, the only thing Hoseok-hyung has really been doing is obsessing over the hot guy.

Apparently he’s really, incredibly good looking, is tall, cute, and has dimples. And surprisingly, Jungkook knows this guy! He goes to his church, and apparently is quite cocky (the funny thing is, Jungkook doesn’t even know the guy’s name). Jungkook also finds it really weird when Hoseok-hyung and Jimin obsess over him, and he doesn’t really like the hot waiter guy. But Hoseok-hyung doesn’t care, which isn’t much of a surprise.

 

He says that whenever he and Jimin see that guy they just start blushing like a pair of tomatoes.

 

Sometimes I actually think that even though our little Jungkookie is the youngest among us, he’s also the most level-headed and perhaps one of the most mature ones. I myself am the second youngest, so I have reason to be rowdy and loud, etc. Yoongi-hyung doesn’t appreciate it when I’m like that though, haha. Well, he isn’t the boss of me, so he can’t tell ME what to do (though he usually does and I usually listen. But shh).

 

Now I myself haven’t yet seen this hot waiter, so I’m kind of apprehensive and excited (why do I sound like an excited teenage girl?!). Personally, I don’t think I’m really going to go nuts over this guy, and I’m pretty sure Jung Hoseok has been exaggerating. Honestly, that guy. Whenever he says a hot person he just goes totally nuts and loses his mind. I’m not joking. I think he said he secretly took a picture of the hot waiter and set it as his Line background (what kind of creepy stalker would do that?)? I love Hoseok dearly, but his behaviour is verging on insane-obsessed-crazy-stalker.

 

Hoseok-hyung has been to the local restaurant at least...say, six times the past week, which is to say almost everyday, and I’m pretty sure that the hot guy can recognize them by now (I’m pretty sure he remembers them as the crazy kids who sit and stare at him).

 

That restaurant is going to be the richest restaurant in the whole of Myeongdong if they continue going there so frequently.

 

But the funny thing is, Hoseok-hyung himself might not be able to go, because his mom has just come back from some kind of trip and his dad wants him to spend some time with his mom.

 

Hoseok-hyung doesn’t want to (again, this is not a surprise), and he says that he has “the next ten years to stay with his mom anyway”.

 

That boy has an attitude.

 

It’s a pity Namjoonie-hyung can’t come tomorrow. His mom says that he goes out too often and that he needs to stay at home and study. But he isn’t too upset about it, as he’s seen the hot guy before. He also isn’t as obsessed with him as Jung Hoseok and Park Jimin, which is a relief. I DO NOT want to have a bunch of excited chickens flapping about and squawking about how hot the waiter is. But he still thinks the waiter is really hot.

 

Currently, I’m doing my Korean homework, which is a total bore, and I have at least five pieces of homework due next week, none of which I’ve actually completed (or even started).

 

I’m so sick of homework.

 

I’m so sick of even thinking, even though it hasn’t been long since I woke up, haha.

 

Work these days is awful, because I keep getting paired up with people who don’t actually DO any proper work, and I literally spend day after day sending annoying texts telling them to do work. They answer with “np” or “okok” and then they DO NOTHINGGGGGGG. For the last few projects, I’ve done at least 65% of the work and the other two members have shared out the remaining 35% of the work. See how unfair it is?

 

The only few people who actually do proper work (and not at the last minute) are Namjoon-hyung and Yoongi-hyung.

 

But of course, I have no luck and get paired up with ze lazy people.

 

What is life any more???

 

 

BRAIN FART.

 

*insert disgusting fart noise here*

 

Now I’m literally at a loss for words.

 

Normally when I open a new diary entry I just go vrooooom and the words just come spilling out like...legos?

 

Okay I have NO IDEA where that came from.

 

I guess life nowadays is just so meager. So awfully boring and...normal.

 

Ooh!

 

A few weeks back, Jungkookie, Namjoon-hyung, Yoongi-hyung and I were choreographing this dance for fun (I actually dance the worst out of all of them ahahaha I prefer singing obv), and then a few days later, Mr Lee suddenly sent us all an email telling us we were going to be having a chuseok celebration assembly in three days and that he wanted us to perform!

 

We were ecstatic, but we were barely through the dance. So hurriedly we began to choreograph as quickly as possible, worried we wouldn’t be able to finish.

 

We were also kinda pissed at Mr Lee for sending us an email so late. I mean, he knew beforehand, so why couldn’t he have sent the email earlier so we would’ve gotten more time to prepare? He’s a really nice teacher, but also kind of slacked-off sometimes.

 

On a side note: the email specifically asked for Jungkook and Namjoon-hyung to prepare the dances with the others. Guess Mr Lee can really spot talent

(HAHAHAHAHA NO OFFENSE TO YOONGI-HYUNG AND MYSELF OF COURSE).

 

I myself had already prepared myself for the possibility of not being able to perform, even though all of us were really keen on doing so.

 

So for the next few days, we went to the practice room and began choreographing insanely, and luckily, we actually finished in time, even gaining the praise of the other, older years also practicing dance for the school fair!

 

I was so relieved I wanted to cry.

 

Well, of course not actually cry. I’m a manly man.

 

But I have to say, our dance was amazing. Like really. Considering the fact we had really limited time, it was amazing.

 

The final dance performance was pretty okay, and no one made any slip-ups (unlike the last time we performed), and even though we had some minor technical issues, it went pretty well.

 

However, Ms Kwon decided to give us another chance to perform a second time during a second rerun of the assembly along with the younger kids due to

the technical issues, and of course, we were really thankful and relieved we were given the chance to perform once more.

 

The second time, of course, was better than the first, and I even had this stupid acting skit and cheesy joke at the end. It was really cheesy, and the younger ones appreciated my humor (or lack thereof), but the older years just thought I was dumb. Well, I am dumb. They should’ve known.

 

I’m really proud of my friends and I :)

 

eHeheehe.

 

HEHeheh.

 

Okayyyy.

 

Now I literally have NOTHING to say.

 

I think I’ve used up all my brain juice.

 

I also think I’m should stop writing now, I really need to get on with my math homework.

 

Oh, and by the way, I’m eating an egg. Not that you needed to know that, diary.

 

CRAP I JUST ATE A MOUTHFUL OF YOLK AND IT TASTES ABSOLUTELY RANK I AM GOING TO SPIT IT OUT EW EW EW EW.

 

Egg yolk is disgusting. I can never eat it.

 

And I just realised I’ve barely done any of my math homework as I was obviously too busy writing in this stupid diary. Honestly, diaries are incredibly girly. I have no idea why my mom makes me keep one. Apparently I need to “record my deepest thoughts and whims” so I can get to “understand myself better”. Diaries are, to be honest, quite gay. Yes, gayer than the gay named Jung Hoseok (that is saying a lot already).

 

Well, excuuuuse me. I’m pretty sure I know myself well enough. I can describe myself in two words: alien, and adorable. Is that not it?

 

Taelien.

 

Adorabletaehyung.

 

No, that doesn’t fit.

 

Later, I’m going out for lunch with my parents to some kind of nice restaurant quite far from home, which is a surprise. My mom originally wanted me to stay at home like a good boy and do my homework but now she wants us all to go out and have some nice “family bonding time”. I think we’re closely knitted enough, as my dad and I can stand our ground when my mom takes out her ultimate weapon and brandishes it at us (it’s a frying pan).

 

But she’s so bony and careless sometimes I worry she’ll drop it and it’ll hit either herself or us by accident.

 

I don’t want to go out at all, especially not so far. I just want to stay at home, hobo, and watch reality tv shows like the old grandpa I am secretly.

 

Yawnnnn.

 

I’m so tired now, and I still haven’t made any progress with my math homework. Luckily, my mom doesn’t even know how much I’ve done or how much I need to do so I’m safe (for now).

 

I’ve realised I’m starting to spout crap, which is probably my cue to stop writing for now, else I’ll be spouting even more useless crap and it’s going to become gibberish soon enough and I’ll have wasted enough paper to make an environmentalist break down and cry.

 

So bye for now!