Arriving in Seoul

I'm not a ing girl!

Luhan’s POV

 

“Gege, wake up” I heard a voice say say shaking me.

 

“5 more minutes” I mumbled.

 

I stirred in the airplane chair. I felt someone shaking me so I swatted them away.

 

“Oh you did not just swat me away.”

 

I soon realized that the voice was Tao. I was about to get up but I decided sleep is more important. I continued sleeping until I felt Tao hit my head. I groaned in pain while rubbing my head. I opened my eyes to see that the airplane has stopped and Tao was standing in front of me slightly pissed.

 

“Get your up. We’ve arrived” he said before getting his carry on.

 

I looked around to see almost everyone getting up. Lay is almost out of the airplane with Tao who’s not that far behind him. I quickly got up and got my array on. I started speed walking my way out of the plane and soon found Tao and Lay who were waiting.

 

“Why didn’t you guys wait for me?” I asked them.

 

“Because you were being slow” Tao said.

 

“Dongsaengs!” a voice said.

 

We didn’t have enough time to turn around before getting bear-hugged by our best friend. The impact of the hug caused me to tumble and almost fall.

 

“Gege, you almost made me fall” I said pushing Xiumin off.

 

“Sorry I’m just happy you guys got here safe. Come on, let’s go.”

 

Xiumin started walking away until Tao yelled at him to stop because we needed to get our bags. Xiumin came back scratching the back of his head in slight embarrassment and helped us with our bags. It took us about 45 minutes before we could leave because Lay couldn’t find his carry on. It turns out Tao was carrying it the whole time. Tsk. Stupid. Anyways right now we’re on our way to Xiumin’s house. It’s nice that he’s letting us stay. At least until we get jobs and need to move out. Even though I basically did sleep the whole plane ride, all I want to do is go to sleep. We soon arrived at Xiumin’s house. We got all our things from his car and headed towards the house.

 

“Sorry for the mess” Xiumin said picking up some trash from the ground. “Baekhyun and Kyungsoo came over earlier and didn’t clean up after themselves. You’d think that Kyungsoo would at least.”

 

“Who?” Lay asked.

 

“Just my best friends.”

 

Tao gasps and puts a hand over his heart.

 

“We’re not your best friends. Oh I see” Tao says over dramatically.

 

“No. No. No. I mean SOME of my best friends” Xiumin said, slightly scared that Tao actually thought he thinks we’re not Xiumin’s best friends.

“I’m kidding. I’m kidding. No need to get worked up.”

“So” Lay said before plopping down on the couch and then looking up at me. "Do you know what day it is tomorrow.

“Um Monday?” I asked.

“No well yeah but we're also starting school.”

 

“And you know what that's means” Tao said turning his head towards me.

 

“Oh yeah I know what you’re talking about” Xiumin said looking at me.

 

Aw dang it. I was hoping that they'd forget. But I guess it was stupid of me to think that. To be honest if one of them were going to do that then I'd remember too. Oh you ask what I wish they'd forget? Even if you didn't ask I'm going to tell you. Over the summer Xiumin visited us in China. We had a bet to see who could eat the most mapo tofu without crying. I ended up losing. Hey, it was really spicy. So now I have to dress up as a girl.

 

“Do I have to?” I asked.

 

“Yes you do know. Now let’s go try on your clothes” Xiumin said.

 

He grabbed me by my hand and head towards the room I’m staying in with Lay and Tao not to far behind.

 

AN: I'm sorry for the terrible first chapter.