................

Brotherly Love

 Life in Kyungsoo and his husband Kai’s house was stressing. Their son, Sehun had just started wailing for no apparent reason and they could not calm him down. They tried bubble tea, Sehun’s favorite drink, only to have the toddler knock the drink out of Kyungsoo’s hands. While this was happening, their other son, Luhan was watching the scene unfold as he was playing with his teddy bear on the floor. He frowned as he saw his brother so upset, so he then began to crawl towards his parents and his brother.

 

“Why is Sehun crying so badly?” Kyungsoo freaked out as he was trying to calm down the baby. “Have we given him a pacifier yet?” Kai asked while running his hand through his hair.  “Well…”

Kyungsoo was interrupted and looked down to see Luhan pointing at Sehun. Kai grabbed a blanket and picked Luhan up then placed him down. Kyungsoo then laid the still wailing toddler on the blanket. Luhan then crawled to Sehun and lay next to him.

            Instantly, Sehun stopped crying and snuggled against Luhan. The parents watched with amusement as the wailing infant calmed down. Kai suddenly picked up Sehun, causing Luhan to whine and making Sehun start to sniffle. Kyungsoo smacked Kai lightly then took Sehun from his husband’s arm and picked up Luhan and began to walk towards their bedroom. Luhan along the way extended his little hand towards Sehun, making him grab it and held it tight. Kyungsoo couldn’t help but adore the sight between him. He then placed them both in his and Kai’s bed.

 

Luhan then went over to Sehun and wrapped his arm around his brother. Sehun instantly yawned cutely and turned around, facing Luhan. Kyungsoo ran out and grabbed the camera on the table, and came back and snapped pictures. Kai then came in and saw the sight of his two adorable sons cuddling each other. He then put Luhan’s teddy bear and Sehun’s blanket with them. Sehun took the blanket and laid It over both of them. Luhan then placed his teddy bear on the other side of Sehun.

“should we cuddle with them or let our sons be?” Kai asked as he wrapped his arms around his husband’s waist. Their answer came when they could hear the tiny snoring coming from the babies. Sehun was clinging to Luhan and sleeping peacefully. The other had an arm around his brother, head on his chest. Kyungsoo and Kai then went into bed, Kai going along the side of Sehun; Kyungsoo went on Luhan’s side. They then wrapped their arms around their babies.

They stayed like this for an hour before both babies whined, signaling that they were hungry and wanted to be fed. Kyungsoo looked at Kai and he took Sehun, but that proved to be a mistake. Depriving Sehun of Luhan caused the infant to scream and begin to wiggle in Kai’s grip. Luhan began crying as he saw his brother get carried away, far from him. Kyungsoo then picked up the other and placed him in his husband’s arms. The crying and screaming ended and the brothers then snuggled into Kai’s arms. The elder felt like hugging his kids to death and how cute they were.

Lunch went by smoothly; Sehun wasn’t less than an inch away from his brother. Luhan made sure that they weren’t so far away. Kyungsoo sighed lovingly as he pecked Kai’s lips. “They are sooo adorable.” He commented as he saw them giggling and playing with one another. Kai chuckled “Yep, they really are something.”