sick

need to see you now...

 

 This is for ma sweet little sister zaty <3<3

Luv yaaaa <3<3

You did well the last days with your study^^

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

After a long night working for a new movie Dujun reaches the dorm at 4 am.
Gladly he has the day off and can sleep during the day.
After a quick refreshing shower and a small snack he sneaks into the bedroom where the other members still snore peacefully... Except one.
Junhyungs bunks is still neatly and untouched.
The leader sighs heavy while shaking his head.
He hates the fact that Junhyung doesnt come home for the night almost every day.
It happens to everyone once in a while.. But Junhyung rarely was able to sleep in his bunk at night.
Nonetheless Dujun walks to his bunk and allows himself to relax and fall into the so needed sleep.
Although the noisy ring of several alarmclocks disturb his sleep a few times he manages to sleep till 3 p.m.
After turning around a few times his growling stomach draggs him to the kitchen.
Quickly he cooks his meal and walks around the dorm with his hot bowl ramyeon.
Like he expected the whole dorm is tidied up. Even the laundry is made.
Happy about the done duties he makes himself comfortable on the couch.
A hour passes and he feels bad for wasting his precisous free time just laying here.
He washes his bowl cleans the kitchen a bit.
Then he takes his phone dialing the rappers number.
Suddenly the voice of Yoseob singing "thanks to" breaks the silence.
Dujun turns around and notices the ringing phone on the table near the frontdoor.
'Junhyung? Is he here already?'
When did the rapper get home? And more important where does he hide?
Confused and determinated to find the answers to the storm of questions in his mind, he begins to walk around the dorm.
"Jun?"

No answer..

Dujun repeats himself a few times but gets no respond.
He checks every room.
"Maybe he forgot his phone?....."
He shakes his head to answer himself.
"Nooo not this technicnerd..."
Within a second he remembers the managers room.
At the beginning the manager stayed with the group but during the time he used the room less and more less until he decided to stay a way completely.
Slowly the leaders hand graps the doorknob and turns it around.
With a creak the door opens and reveals a complete dark room.
Unusal for the room to be this dark at this hour he steps in, already sure that Junhyung is here.
"Jun?"
The blanket on the bed moves slightly.
"Hey... Why are you laying here?"
"Stay away.. Yoon." the younger snaps with a hoarse voice.
A bit shocked by the harsh tone, Dujun gets a bit pissed.
"Is it my fault that you stay away so long?! I am worried about while you hide here!"
"Yooon..." the rappers voice cracks.
"Just stay away.. I dont want you to get sick." he whispers turning his body a bit towards the older.
Now Dujun notices the youngers flushed face his heavy breath and the sweat on his forehead.
"Are you sick?"
"Noo i just kept the distance towards you guys for fun. I just stay in this old muffed room for fun.." Dujun chuckles by the sarcastic and complaining tone.
"Wait i will bring you something to eat and some medicine..." Dujun is about to exit the room but Junhyungs voice stops him.
"Pleeaase.. I just dont want you to get ill... Just stay away.. Why are you so stubborn?"
"Because i know that you dont like to be alone when you feel sick. You always stay with the others when they get sick.. comforting them with all might. Why are you so stubborn?"
"I dont want you to get sick... " The younger mumbles.
Ignoring the rappers nag Dujun brings some medicine and a soup.
"Since when are you here?"
"Yesterday morning." The younger answers into the bowl of soup.
"Why didnt you tell me?"
"I just dont want you to be here.. Yoon." Junhyung looks up Dujun gulps by the view.
Junhyungs lips are slightly apart so he can breath. His eyes are twinkling, his cheeks are flushed. He looks incredible cute.
"Is that the reason you avoided me the last days?"
The younger nods weakly.
"And what about the.. Incident?" Dujun whispers watching how Junhyungs eyes widden and breath hitches.
"Yoon.. Lets dont talk about it now.. or later."
"But i want to. You confessed to me. Dont you think we should talk about?"
"You shaked your head. That was very clear." The rapper scoffs pouting unconsciously. The older would love to pinch those cheeks.
"I was quite shocked you know.. It is not common to get a love confession from a guy...  from You." The older scratches the back of his head.

Their eyes meet and the jump of Dujuns heart makes him move.
He inches closer. His lips almost touching the youngers.
"Wait..what?!" Confused Junhyung backs away by the sudden movement.
"I wanted to kiss you." Dujun tries to pout but the rappers face is so incredible funny. The eyes widden in shock but the cheeks still flushed. His lips pursed as if he asks for a kiss.
"You are way too cute when you are sick."
"You.. Cant kiss mee." the younger stutters in a whine.
"Why? You said you love me, right?" The older grins watching the blush on Junhyungs face becoming darker.
"But but.."
Again the leader closes the gap and Junhyung backs away.
"I .. I am illl..."
The rappers  back is pressed against the wall trying hardly to avoid the others lips.
"So you want me to wait until you get better?" Their lips are less than an inch apart.
"Yes." Junhyung mouths eyes focused on Dujuns lips.
Dujun backs a way tilting his head with a smile.
"Get well soon.." the leader winks quickly leaning in to kiss Junhyungs forehead.

Then he leaves the room.
With puffy cheeks the rapper breaths out relieved. His heart pounds hardly against his ripcage. He feels even more dizzy. Dujun was so close...
His lips almost brushing against his. His hand reach for his lips touching them lightly.
With a squeak he slides back under the covers.

 

..


Junhyung waits at the elevater for the doors to open.
"Are you feeling better?" A sudden voice makes him jump. He tries to turn around but the other wraps his arms around him for a tight backhug.

"I was surprised.." The leader mumbles nudging his face against Junhyungs shoulderblade. Junhyung closes his eyes trying to contain his emotions.
"Dujun.. you don't have to explain. i just wanted you to know..." Junhyung whispers.
"You throw such a bomb and run away? Without hearing my answer?"
"You shaked you head.." It is torturing.. Dujun keeps poking and poking into the wound.
Suddenly the rapper chuckles. Thats Dujun: Teasing others to no end. It is nervewrecking and lovely.
The elevator bings and opens the door. Junhyung opens his eyes and views Dujun infront of him.
The older smiles a soft.. gentle smile. Another reason Junhyung fell for him.
The leader closes the gap between their bodies, pressing their lips together for their first kiss.
Too shocked by the sudden kiss the rapper lets himself being pulled into the elevator.


"I love you too.."

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~

 

Authors note: d-r-a-b-b-l-e.. kekek

Something short i couldnt stretch with other situations. 

So i let this cute little drabble here and run away.

 

I hope someone likes it ^^

Tell me what you think<3<3