Round...?

Round?

Jimin was silently paying attention about what his teacher said and write on the white board, which is rare, because it was math, and Jimin hates math, and he usually didn't pay any attention to it, because if he did, his head feels like spinning and he hates it. He hate it, so that most of the time he just scribbling on his notebook or sleeping or playing around with Yoongi. But it's different this time, he was actually paying attention, understanding every step that his teacher wrote on the board to solve the question. 

 

It was when the teacher start talking about imaginary number, Jimin start to lost his attention to the lesson. In his mind he silently cursing to the person who created imaginary number. For a moment he feel bad for cursing to a stranger, but he just shrug the thought away and said "who doesn't hate it anyway" lowly and he smiled to himself. 

 

It was when the teacher talked about root and square root, Yoongi poked his left arm.

"Jimin-ah" Yoongi started. 

Jimin turn his head to look at his seat mate and mumbling a low "what?" as an answer.

"You know you can't be squared right?" Yoongi said with a playful grin on his face. 

Jimin start feeling uneasy, he hates that kind of grin, because it means Yoongi has something on his mind, and it's not going to be nice, so he just raised his eyebrow, and start spinning his pencil.

 

Yoongi start again after a moment "Because, you're round" his grin grew wider "like, really round, you know?" he then finished his words with a wink.

 

Another moment passed and Jimin still looking at Yoongi, with a straight expression. Yoongi smiled.

 

Another moment passed, and Yoongi blink at the sound of something snapped, his eyes went to the pencil on Jimin's hand, that now already become two. He then look up at Jimin and immediately become scared and excusing himself out of the class. His mind saying something about better to leave the class before his soul slipped from him first.