M y s t e r y

How can this be
[ at lunch time ]

*riiiiiiiiiiiiiing* it was lunch. As usual , key was already there with two vacant chair for Mara and jonghyun . But key was a bit nervous .

"안녕하세요 ! *hello* key oppa thanks for reserving seats for us ^-^" Mara said .

" oh.. It's nothing.. Please sit down you guys.." key's voice lowered a bit.. Mara noticed it , then she asked

" ya! What's wrong key oppa?"

" oh.. It's nothing.." key faked his smile so that Mara won't worry about key . Mara just smiled , while jonghyun was eating , he didn't care about what they're talking about. Suddenly .. Someones phone rang. It was key's .

" oh excuse me for a sec. I have a call" key left the table and went inside the boys washroom. He makes sure that no one was inside , then he locked the door. He answered his phone

" hello,.."

" so. Kim kibum did you found her yet?"

" yes. I did .."

" ah good. So when will you introduced her ?" the guy on the phone laughed

" umm not right now , I'm still making sure if it's really her. Her name is Sae Mara, right?" key replied

" yes... That's her.."

" umm ok, but I need to go .. I'll call you back later they might be looking for me know . Bye " key hanged up the phone he sighed of relief and said " I'm sorry.. Mara.."

[ at the table ] jonghyun and mara were eating happily , then Mara thought of something * oh yeah... I need to tell oppa about this morning *

" umm oppa...."

"hmmm..?"

" um.. I was just wondering ... Why did you left me with key this morning..? Is there something that I need to know..?"

"hmm..? " jonghyun was confused .

" are.. You jealous of key ..?"Mara told jonghyun , jonghyun's eyes went from small to big, did .. Mara just asked him if he's jealous of key.

" ya.. What's wrong with you Mara?"

" I asked you a question oppa.. Are you jealous of key?!" mara repeated what she said

"why does it even concern you?!" jonghyun can't even look at Mara , he doesn't want Mara to know key's dirty little secret.. She might not believe it..

" oppa! This is not a hard question! ARE YOU JEALOUS OF KEY?!" jonghyun stood up .. But he was shocked because of how Mara acted , he stared at someone .. Mara noticed he was looking at somethng, she looked back to see who it is.. It.. Was key.. He heard what just Mara said a while ago. Mara froze , she didn't meant what she just said.. She was sorry , but.. It was too late for sorry's jonghyun left the table.. She started to cry .. * omg.. What did I just do.. .. Oppa.. Mianhe... I didn't mean it ..* she had in mind.. Key was just standing infront of mara. Mara left the table and went to look for his bestfriend.

"wait..! Ma-" key didn't finished his sentence.. Mara left already. Key just * sighed*..