In the middle of the stage.

Smirk Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
#1 ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
♪♫♬ Jukgo, jugigo
Ssaugo oechigo
Igeon jeonjaengi
ANIYAAAAAAAAA ♪♫♬

I was woken up from a stunning sound that made me fall out of my bed, where I was blissfully sleeping.
“YAH. Jihae-ah! Turn off that thing!” I shouted to make me hear better from my friend/roommate, in the other room next door. I put my face under the pillow, not wanted to hear that horrible song that I heard a billion times.
“Ehiii, doesn’t mean you are depress I also become like this. Let me heard my idols!” she shouted back. Depress? Pff. “Are they idols?!” I said ironically, bursting in laugh.

Suddenly, there was silence. I take off the pillow curious. It could be she listen to me? I got up from the bed and when I was to leave my room, I  was hit by a pillow in the face.

Shortly after I heard a laugh. “JIHAE-AH!!” I take my pillow and chased her through the all house. When she was trapped in a nook, I pulled her a pillow for many times. “Yah, Yah. Time out!” she waved at me and I immediately stopped. We panted. We looked at our eyes and burst in laugh. “What did you do withouth me? At this time you’d still think at him..” her words made me stop talking. Why I couldn’t stop thinking about him?

“Opss, mian Saejin-ah.” She apologized, putting her hand in front of , as if she said something frobitten. I looked at her with a ‘It’s okay’ expression, after that, I sat down on the couch of the living room. “I know you loved him but you should forget him. You have to think about anything else!” She said putting an hand on my shoulder for reassure me. “I know but when I reach at this topic, I just can’t to not think of him.” “Don’t forget he was a jerk with you.” Obviously he’s a jerk, he betrayed me. I though he was serious with me but no, I was one of many girls.

“Since you have to distract from this story (and from that jerk), I know what you need..” She said, looked at me sly.
And as I expected, it wasn’t good.

We were line for waiting our tun. For what? For EXO’s concert. 
I was surrounded by screaming girls/boys and all for this wretched concert. Why are they so special? I heard all of their songs thanks to Jihae and I didn’t found so cool. They don’t exceed Super Junior alias my favorite boy band.

“Ok, soon it’s our turn!” Jihae screamed in my ears. I turned towards her and I saw her waving a paper fan with on Kai’s photo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter