Prologue

Personal Problem

I looked down at the puddle that was forming around me. I couldn't help but wonder, "Is that really all my blood?" I look at my bleeding wrist and try to ignore the pain in it that flared up once in awhile. Jongin would kill me if he knew I was trying to kill myself after all his hard work to capture me. Too bad the fool left a knife where I could get to it and put an end to this miserable existence I have called life. My body was shaking now with the effort of staying awake to see the look on Jongin's face as the last of my blood pours from my body. There is nothing that fool could possible do to save me if I'm that far gone!

 

I remember those thoughts flooding in my head and I remember that I didn't think much of what those thoughts were really about, "Jongin" as he was called then was actually a more complex person than what I had thought. I originally thought he was a psycho who kidnapped me from my school to and kill me; little did I know that man had more plans. If you didn't notice the name in quotes then allow me to enlighten you to the reasoning behind that. His full name was Kim Jongin. The man is like 6'2" with the most gorgeous silky black hair and piercing grey eyes. I personally never met a black haired man with grey eyes but he was the first and what a great one to meet.

 

I know what you're thinking because believe me I would be thinking it too. This girl is off her rocker and hasn't even begun to explain why she wanted to drown in a pool of her own blood and I probably wouldn't except for now I have to, Jongin wants me too, yes I'm still alive and Kim Jongin is still a big influence in my life even though I wish I had died months ago. Jongin seems to think that all these suicidal thoughts are bad and that I need to talk them out. I think you know this is a romance story but it's not your normal everyday prince and princess lala love story either. Jongin and I had our problems, which all started when the jerk kidnapped me for his own purposes and continued long after my failed suicide attempt.

 

Yep that's right ladies and gentlemen the beautiful and talented Jung Soojung failed to follow through with her attempt at suicide. My beautiful waist length brown hair was up when it happened so it wasn’t affected and my brown eyes just stay the same even when I'm in pain. I was going to succeed in escaping the prison Jongin put me in when I was able to slash my arm but I didn't know that Jongin was what he was. I won't tell you that because that is for another moment, more like when I go into details about my suicide, but right now I bet you are all wondering what this young girl is rambling on about. Well I'll tell you, everything.

 

Do you still want to know? Are you sure? Really are you ready to learn all the gruesome details that I went through and how I came out the other side. I know Jongin would be amused if he knew that I was giving out all my personal details out to all of you lovely strangers. I guess I will have to start from the beginning to be able to tell you everything about my life and how I came to be where I am now. Jongin would surely be laughing himself to death if he knew what I was up to right now. Either that or be angry with me for sharing personal information with strangers who won't really understand the concept behind half the information given. Jongin has a tendency to make it really easy to make fun of him.

 

Anyways! I am rambling again I was going to give you a little more background info too. Oh well I can do that in this paragraph! As I said I am Jung Soojung and I am at this moment twenty-four, and Jongin is about to be thirty. Yeah, I know six years is an age difference especially when I was just about to turn eighteen when he kidnapped me. So that means Jongin was twenty-four or twenty-five when he came after me. Interesting how sometimes things like that happen in our society… oops I was getting off again. Jongin was hired to kidnap me for the job he was involved with and I didn't realize that this would be a life-altering thing. Well I personally thought I was going to die. Do I sound flaky when I talk? Because in real life I'm anything but happy at this moment I wasn't always a pleasant person.

 

Jongin knows for a fact just how unpleasant I can be. When you are kidnapped by a guy who says he will be the last thing you see, you can train yourself to be not a nice person. Believe me, Jongin caught me on a really bad day and in no certain way do I suggest that you are around me when that happens. I guess I've held off long enough telling you my story and I'm sure you're all getting bored by my ramblings. I'm really not as I have presented myself in this little prologue to my story and you'll get that with the next entry I give you. But for now I'll let you think what you want and make you suffer a little, well maybe not.

 

I hope you enjoy hearing a little story about my life and hope you are happy with the information given towards you. Well I gotta go Jongin is calling me and he seems cranky so I better leave. I really hope you really want to really read about me. I am kidding you. Anyway, see you later!

 

Alright for those of you who are confused this is just a little way to introduce on my characters. Krystal will be the one who will be telling the story and believe me she is very suicidal at times. Krystal and Jongin's story has quite an interesting turn of events. Anyways, thank you for the subbies already and the love I got even though it's this early. See you soon! xoxo Detraque.