_

Cozy Night at Home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Krystal and Amber were looking forward to their vacation. A chance to relax and dream and just get reacquainted after such a long season at work.

They had had romantic moments and they all added up to a beautiful marriage, but they needed time alone -just the two of them- without interruption.

Marriage to Krystal and Amber was very special and thanks to the examples they had from their parents as well as family like Donghae and Jessica, there were no shortage of examples and ideas to keep their relationship wonderfully moving forward.

Often times Krystal and Jessica would get together and compare notes and ideas to see who could pull off the best romantic encounter.

Krystal loved to cuddle and Amber loved just holding her. Feeling her and caressing her.

Many nights they just sat on the floor by the fireplace as they wrapped their arms around each other. Feeling the heat from the fire just served to help ignite the passion they had for each other time and time again.

So that afternoon while Amber and Donghae were at work, Jessica went over to help Krystal set up for an evening Amber would not soon forget.

As they sat and sipped coffee, Jessica began telling Krystal things she had done to spice up her nights. One such encounter was the office surprise when she had worked weeks to prepare the office picnic with the help of Donghae's assistant. It was an afternoon neither Donghae nor Jessica forgot.

Before long the girls began transforming the house into a love nest.

Candles were placed in various locations throughout the house, starting at the entry way just inside the door.

Flowers were arranged both by the fireplace as well as the dining table and bedroom. 

Next to the make shift waterfall, they put silver pot holders containing fresh flowers, sending off their fragrances to fill the senses.

Because Krystal and Amber had put in the sound system previously, all she had to do was turn it on and cue up the continuous romantic music.

When everything had been set up, Krystal and Jessica began fixing dinner. Something simple but tasty.

Krystal had decided on sweet and sour shrimp wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter