OO1

She Doesn't Have Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER ONE: NEW PEOPLE


 

     Jiyeon sat down on the side of her bed. She seems really sad. There’s a knock on her door. “Can I come in, honey?”. And then, a woman came in and closed the door. It’s her mommy, Mrs Park. “Good morning, honey. Are you ready?” asked her mom. Jiyeon stood up and said, “No, mom. I don’t want to go. You don’t understand how hard it is to be different.”. Her mom came closer to her. “Oh, Jiyeon. I know that it’s not easy.” She hold Jiyeon’s shoulder then she hugged her. “Then, why are you making me go?” asked Jiyeon. “Because I believe in you and I know you’re strong, honey.”, Jiyeon walked to her mirror while looking at her face and said, “If I’m strong, I wouldn’t cry every night before I go to sleep. Look at me, mom. This isn’t the real me.” “Jiyeon, please! You are different but you are beautiful.”, said Mrs Park “People will make fun of me, they always do.” Said Jiyeon and her first tear came out. She cried.. “Mom, please don’t make me go.” Mrs Park hugged her while her back. “I can’t do anything anymore. It’s against the law to keep you from school. It’s a new school. New people, okay? I know you can do it.”, Mrs Park released her hug and smiled to Jiyeon.

 

The next morning, she woke up early and took her bath. She wears her school uniform and took a wig and put it on her head. “I looked like an ugly girl.” Suddenly, Mrs Park knocked on the door and said, “Come down for breakfast, honey.”. “O..Okay.” said Jiyeon.

When she arrived at her school, she walked slowly. “I wish I could just disappear.” Whispered Jiyeon. A girl asked to her friend, “Hey, is that a new student?” Her friend answered, “I haven’t see her before. Maybe she is.”. Jiyeon heard the conversation between two girls. “Mom will never understand how I feel.”, she whispered. The girl said, “Should we say something?” Her friend answered, “She seems sad. Maybe she needs some space to get settled.. Jiyeon whispered “I am such a disappointment. Why do I have to be sick?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter