Giraffe

Giraffe

"Hyung what are you doing?" Jungkook stared at his hyung with a disbelieve expression. Jimin was siting on the couch with a bowl of popcorns on his lap and a blanked draped on his shoulder, eyes dead staring at the television.

 

"Hibernate" he said simply.

 

Jungkook then walk closer to his hyung, now standing close enough to smell the sweet taste of the caramel popcorns "But why? Aren't you supposed to work out for your abs? The one that you admire the most?" 

 

"No Kookie, you don't understand." Jimin said as he turns his head to face his dongsaeng. His expression immediately become flat and sour after seeing Jungkook's grin. Jungkook raised a brow, Jimin continues "Listen, according to society if you're confident you're self-obsessed but if you're insecure you're weak, so, that is why I am a simple giraffe." He then finished his little speech with a low "and that's why I'm in a hibernation now, now shoo."

 

Jungkook was taken a back by what his hyung just said and laugh, he then take another step closer to his hyung, and whisper to his right ear "But hyung, giraffe don't hibernate, you know that right?" Jimin startled at that, and Jungkook continues "And hyung, you do realize that you're short right? therefore you can't be a giraffe." With that Jungkook ran towards his room and slam the door closed, a solid one second before he heard a bowl crashing to his door and a high pitched Jimin screaming his name.