Actor Kim Jongin

Actor Kim Jongin

Jongin insists that we watch it's okay it's love again tonight. We're both sitting on the floor and Jongin continues to watch silently.

I wanted to laugh at his serious face, as a dramatic scene from episode 14 starts. It's the part where Hye Soo sneaks into Jae Yeol's hospital room. The scene shows Kang Woo, my character, for a few seconds and Jongin smiles at the screen.

"What are you smiling about. This part is really sad." I asked turning towards the screen.

"You. You're cute hyung."

I playfully hit him on his arm and he reacted as if it actually hurt.

"Ow, bully." he said rubbing his arm.

"I prefer to be called handsome." Jongin laughed and I glared at him.

"You're handsome too and you act really well. I feel so proud watching you on TV."

"Is that why you keep insisting we watch this again? This is the fifth time you know."

"Yup I feel like my son graduated with honors." Jongin said his eyes still on the screen.

 I rolled my eyes but a thought came to me. I watch Jongin concentrate on the show and I couldn't help but smile at his expressions. "I think you'd be a good actor." I stated when the preview for the next episode started.

"I don't think so. I won't be as good as you. Besides, I never really thought of acting." Jongin said turning off the television.

"Why not? I'm surprised no one's trying to cast you yet. You definitely look the part of a leading man. Unlike me, I don't think I'll ever land roles like Jo Insung's. You on the other hand.."

"Are you saying I'm good looking hyung?" Jongin looked at me an annoying smirk on his lips.

"I want to see you act. Let's try a scene out!" I dodged the question and stood up to get my script.

"Hyungg nooo.. Let's not do this." Jongin flopped down on his bed. I tried pulling him up with one hand, the script on the other.

"Come on Jongin, let's try the scene a while ago. I'll be Hye Soo and you'll be Jae Yol."

Jongin suddenly sits up. "The one in the hospital room?" He asked grinning.

I raised an eyebrow at him. "Yeah.."

"Alright" He grabbed the script from me and pulled me down to sit beside him.

"Start from here." I pointed at Jo Insung's line.

He read the line and started getting into the role.

"Words.. Words don't come to me that well.." Jongin started a bit shy, he was just reading with a hoarse voice. "It's hard to walk too.."

"it's because of the medicine" I replied.

"I wanted to see you but  I'm suddenly sleepy."

"Just wait a little bit, later it won't be like that."

"Even now, seeing you in awhile, I want to make you laugh but I don't know how to make you laugh. I can't think of any words."

I smiled as Jongin seemed to be getting more into the character. Slowly losing the shyness.

"Later you'll be able to."

"I want to hug you but I don't think I can, I'm not y huh?" Jongin looked awkward saying the line and I wanted to laugh as he struggled to keep a straight face.

"Hyung, it says you have to hug me now." I laughed and slowly took him into my arms. He continued with the scene.

"Hye soo.."

"Yeah?"

"Let me out." I pulled away and looked him in the eye. Jongin was really trying. I thought it was adorable.

"Here.." He continued. "I don't feel like myself. If seeing Kang Woo is a disorder, then I will fix it on my own will. Trust me and let me out. I won't see Kang Woo ever again. Being here, I feel so small. I don't like this feeling Let me.. out." I was surprised, there were tears forming in his eyes and he looked so serious. I suddenly felt bad and I wanted to hug him again.

"I knew it! I knew you'd be good in acting." I said patting his hair.

He pouted and looked at the script. "Hyung it says here you're going to kiss me next".

I felt my face heat up and I just laughed in response. I stood up with an excuse that I think I hear my phone ringing but he grabbed my arm and pulled me back to sit down.

Jongin placed both his hands on my face and planted a quick kiss on my lips.

"That's not on the script Jongin." I said a smile threatening to break out.

"Yes it is, look here!" He pointed something on the paper beside him. While he was distracted, I grabbed his face and quickly placed another kiss.

"It was Hye Soo who leaned in to kiss not the other way around."

Jongin grinned smugly before leaning in to kiss me again.

"That's not on the script either."

"I really don't care hyung" He said giving me another peck on the lips.

"Stop it." I said but not really meaning it since I still had my hands on his cheeks with our faces were just inches apart.

He leaned in for another kiss. "I guess acting wouldn't really be that bad. We could practice the kissing scenes together."

"But that means you're kissing some other girl too." I said with a frown.

"OR.. you're going to be the leading lady. We'll dress you up in a cute dress and some curly long haired wig."

" wipe. Maybe if you go into acting you could stick to action movies or comedy. Don't do romance."

"What? but I kinda want to be in a romantic movie filled with angst. I'd be a filthy rich author who's due to die in a few months. I'd be tired of life but then I meet someone who forgets everything that happens by the end of the day and I say I want to write about him but then end up falling in love with him. Then everything becomes complicated because I don't want to die anymore and there'll be dancing and fireflies.."

I stared at him weirdly as I continued to listen him chattering on his own.

"What the hell are you on?" I asked with a laugh when he finally finishes his story rant.

He grins sheepishly at me. " I think I've been reading too much fan fiction lately."

I laughed. "You think?"

"Yeah, I think. And I think we should do this acting thing more often."

"I think so too." I smiled back at the boy in front of me and leaned in for another kiss.

"Hyung you should read some Kaisoo fan fiction too. Some are really reallly good."

"Shh."

---

 

 

 

yes Jongin read Anterograde Tomorrow. he ships himself with soo.

HAHA well if you ship kaisoo then you'd have read Anterograde Tomorrow.

sorry I don't know what I'm doing. I just love that story a lot. got me into the kaisoo ship :))

If you haven't read it then read it now :))

Thanks byeee hope you leave a comment or suscribe or something. <3